Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS (24173 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / Patrick Akpobolokemi Bundled Into A Van By Security Operatives - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by shaqhead: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
ajasa4link:
Sincerely Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a disgrace to PHD holders if all these atrocities and financial recklessness happened under his watch and yet he is not in the knowing.....For goodness sake, I thought academics are meant to be meticulous and given to details.
Guy we have no opened Diezanigate, Dikkogate, Immigration recruitment scam o among many others o...u go jst tire for that man goodluck!

1 Like

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by godfirstawe: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Freemanan:

God! Did this guy really typed this?

Type what. ?

Am confused?
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by otokx(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
The judiciary should hasten and deliver judgment.

1 Like

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by bapullow: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

my own fear is that.. SS/SE might no taste that seat of power in like 30yrs from now cos of GEJ...

Hausas can't trust them with power again and m sure yorubas won't too

just look at d mess they've created

Not all of them, so many good people dere by the way most the people arrest are northerners
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Donchyke007(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nigeriaa... Haaiiiii!!! I'm speechless. No fear of God
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by mccoy47(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
mcpat:

Do you have sense?

You need not reply.

It's a rhetoric.

Does your daddy have sense?

If he did. He would have worn a condom and not bring a mess into this world.

Drops mic

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by babadee1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
dougivilla:
When will all these media trials end?

Take him to court lets get the details from the courts.

APC would soon run out of propaganda. Very soon.

The case is already in court and the accused persons reported in court today except for Tompolo who is now on the run.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Donchyke007(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
I imagine the development these monies would have brought to the Niger Delta and yet we say we are marginalized. Our Niger Delta leaders are jst creating different forms of propaganda and confusion whilst they loot with reckless abandon.Thank God for the spirit of forgiveness if not, we would hv asked that these thieves be stripped to the skin, bundled and sent back to us so we give them our own form of jungle justice. We really need to stand as citizens and hold our leaders responsible. This has to stop and we need to start speaking out now cos we have no other country than this.
Buhari you are God sent. The lord is your strength...carry on!

God bless Nigeria
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by duwdu: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
irunooboo:
[b]How do Gej and other PDP members sleep at night with all these massive looting they supervised for so long?

Instead of defending the country's treasury from political wolves, Jonathan turned a blind eye to their activities while deceiving the citizens that he will fight corruption with technology as if the technology will not be operated by these same corrupt thieves flocking around him. Jonathan is worse than cancer. Wicked thief from OTUOKE. Shame on him and his followers for defending this daylight robbery of the Nigerian treasury.

Sometimes, I wish buhari can just suspend the constitution to enable him have unchecked powers to jail and execute these thieves who are screaming rule of law after commiting several crimes against humanity and looting the country blind. Democracy is indeed an enemy of our national progress and developments because its gives corrupt politicians the chance to thrive and delays their prosecution because they can buy court judgements at will and hide under the rule of law.

GEJ and his goons shall never escape karma for inflicting so much damage on our beloved country. I hope the buhari locks them up and throw away the keys like he did to that biafraudster called Nnamdi Kanu embarassed [/b]

Very well said, @irunooboo.

P34c3
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by duwdu: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
jaybee3:
Just imagine how they were exchanging Naira to dollar just so they can launder it.

Don't be surprised to see some fools still asking why the $ is currently on a free fall in the parallel market.

The heartless mofos simply created the surge in demand that has now put extraordinary pressure on our meagre reserve

Good thinking.

P34c3
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by arresa: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
irunooboo:
[b]How do Gej and other PDP members sleep at night with all these massive looting they supervised for so long? Instead of defending the country's treasury from political wolves, Jonathan turned a blind eye to their activities while deceiving the citizens that he will fight corruption with technology as if the technology will not be operated by these same corrupt thieves flocking around him. Jonathan is worse than cancer. Wicked thief from OTUOKE. Shame on him and his followers for defending this daylight robbery of the Nigerian treasury.
Sometimes, I wish buhari can just suspend the constitution to enable him have unchecked powers to jail and execute these thieves who are screaming rule of law after commiting several crimes against humanity and looting the country blind. Democracy is indeed an enemy of our national progress and developments because its gives corrupt politicians the chance to thrive and delays their prosecution because they can buy court judgements at will and hide under the rule of law. GEJ and his goons shall never escape karma for inflicting so much damage on our beloved country. I hope the buhari locks them up and throw away the keys like he did to that biafraudster called Nnamdi Kanu embarassed [/b]

Obviously, Jona wasn't joking when he said stealing is not corruption.

His cronies and subs took that as greenlight and protection to loot and steal.

I mean, Jona was pardoning convicts and loters, hiring crooks and corrupt people still under efcc investigation and court cases to top government positions.

A whole president of Nigeria facing re election hired FFK who was still on trial and walking in and out of the courts for looting and stealing to be his communication director.

Jona told Nigerians that the government was wrong and. Nwobodo shouldn't have been jailed because he steal enough money to warrant any jail time.

Tells you a lot about jona and corruption. The man is corruption and everything about him remains corrupt, crooked and grossly unpatriotic..

I'd love to see the man locked up for a long long time.

1 Like

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2blast:
No hope for you.

if I truly have no hope, then you are a walking corpse with no hope for even a grave.

I laugh in Hispanic. Mark my words, In a few years time, you and your self righteous lot will be baking your certs in the oven cus thats all you all will have to eat for a veery looong time.

Beta park well.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by dougivilla(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
realjoker:
read the piece once more, try and use medicated glass this time around. thank me later.
Ode, did you get the details from the courts? Continue until you are brainwashed by propaganda.

Keep fooling yourself in public.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by free2blast(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jazper:

if I truly have no hope, then you are a walking corpse with no hope for even a grave.

I laugh in Hispanic. Mark my words, In a few years time, you and your self righteous lot will be baking your certs in the oven cus thats all you all will have to eat for a veery looong time.

Beta park well.
Still, you make no sense. undecided
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2blast:
Still, you make no sense. undecided

thats because you are suffering from extremely chronic down syndrome and severe blockage of the medulla by stupidity.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by free2blast(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jazper:

thats because you are suffering from extremely chronic down syndrome and severe blockage of the medulla by stupidity.
And still yet you are not making sense, thats why you resort to insult since you are intellectually deficient.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by realjoker(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jazper:

I know the media in Nigeria has been hypnotized by devilish liar muhamad so they dont spread "bad news anymore"
didnt you hear the ultimatum Egbesu the water lions a branch of the militants gave bubu
They threaten to shut down oil production is bubu doesnt leave Tompolo alone. Or do you really believe efcc that only Tompolo ate all that money?
ipob miscerant
how old are u?
which state are u from?. hope you are not from abia state or ebonyi state? if you are from that part of the countary, i feel for you because that region is the least important region and the biggest beggar.
i dont know why you ipod touts are forcing ss in to your suicidal mission of achieving phantom countary.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2blast:
And still yet you are not making sense, thats why you resort to insult since you are intellectually deficient.

cheesycheesycheesy
see who is talking,
As if in your entire lineage there's any one with an IQ up to 35.
We both know in this life and next, you can never be smater than my fowl.

Okay honestly, I know in real life, you tend to play cool guy or whatever. But why on earth should you come on a faceless forum to spill hate?

When I first saw the amt of hate y'all give my ppl, I was heart broken. I then decided to also anonymously spew hate.

Now, Instead of you to ignore the "bad mouthed ipod miscreant" you are actually trading insults. How do you face your igbo friends after cursing me for defending who I am?

Seriously??
Of all tribes in Nigeria, you are the least trusted, unstable mentally, emotionally and in choices. The purest form of betrayers and back stabbers on earth.
Continue, I get your time. Shameless male and female prostitutes, politically, matrimonically, name it.
Yorubad
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by free2blast(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jazper:

cheesycheesycheesy
see who is talking,
As if in your entire lineage there's any one with an IQ up to 35.
We both know in this life and next, you can never be smater than my fowl.

Okay honestly, I know in real life, you tend to play cool guy or whatever. But why on earth should you come on a faceless forum to spill hate?

When I first saw the amt of hate y'all give my ppl, I was heart broken. I then decided to also anonymously spew hate.

Now, Instead of you to ignore the "bad mouthed ipod miscreant" you are actually trading insults. How do you face your igbo friends after cursing me for defending who I am?

Seriously??
Of all tribes in Nigeria, you are the least trusted, unstable mentally, emotionally and in choices. The purest form of betrayers and back stabbers on earth.
Continue, I get your time. Shameless male and female prostitutes, politically, matrimonically, name it.
Yorubad
And yet your people can't do without trooping to the west because you can't even deal with yourselves in the East. Did you say least trusted?....do a survey and you will be shocked no other tribe can trust your tribe for anything in this world. Your proud, chest beating, glorifying and hateful character will not make you progress beyond where you are. Your tactics of victim playing is stale, no one takes you serious again and you can continue to wail for all I care.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by BIGBANGTHEORY: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
opal4real:

..and you are just too dumb to spell the word world.
Just at the moment this dumb GEJ ass licker though he could correct the word local council ward and end up spelling world. I m soo sorry for ur kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars / Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks / Tinubu Overtakes Obi In Online Search Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.