Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS (24176 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / Patrick Akpobolokemi Bundled Into A Van By Security Operatives - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Arogunmasa(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
lielbree:

Pmb was one of abachas goons. How was he able to sleep at night with all of abachas looting?

Abacha's loot is being recovered @ least GEJ's govt benefited from it and it was relooted.

4 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Jexyme(f): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
I wish Naija will toughen its laws against ppl who embazle its tax payers money.

Dead penalty is the best option.

I'm beginning to believe Oshiomole that ppl will stone Jonathan and his men if full revelation is made on how they rape our dear Nation's treasury.

7 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
Burger01:
Jonathan is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. We all should be thanking our stars that Jonathan was rejected at the polls else Nigeria would've been fed to the dogs.

Chai, Jonathan! Never never again!

As for the wailers and the 'Jonathan, my hero' dunce heads, may God handle una lives like Jonathan handled Nigeria. .. undecided
Amen o

2 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by raph7(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
cool coolhmmmmm fi di fi lol
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by VintageCocktail(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
EbukaFran:
Right now the Ijaws are not supporting these criminals.

Which zone is supporting them?

It is even Tompolos own people that are snitching on him but people in SE think he is a hero

how do you come to the conclusion that SE people are supporting him? Is it from what you sift from nairaland, social media or the word on the street? This is a sensitive issues that should not be taken lightly by armchair assertions and innuendos.
Who are the ijaws that have condemned them and the Igbos that held them supreme?
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by OYAY(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
This is meticulous investigation and watertight charges,just THREE count charges! Wonderful! Unlike Waziri and Lamode's era of 150count charges that amounted to nothing; let us see how this never do well thief will come out of this case without bagging years in the gulag for pilfering Nigerians' common wealth?
Long live Magu!
Long live EFCC!!
Long live PMB!!!
Long live FRN!!!!

7 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by tiwiex(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Nairadean:
Imagine, they now steal billions like thousands under Jonathan's nose and someone will tell me he wasn't Involved. Why is GEJ still having immunity to be questioned by EFCC?
#istandwithPMB

My broda. In fact when is saw 56,000,000.00, it sounded like chicken change. Our mindset has quadrupled as far as money dey involved.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by EbukaFran: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2016
The main opposition against the fight on corruption comes from people of the SE.

This is the fact

VintageCocktail:
how do you come to the conclusion that SE people are supporting him? Is it from what you sift from nairaland, social media or the word on the street? This is a sensitive issues that should not be taken lightly by armchair assertions and innuendos.
Who are the ijaws that have condemned them and the Igbos that held them supreme?

3 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by dignity33: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2016
My stance is that Buhari should release Nnamdi kanu and other biafra agitators because they did nothing wrong and face this thiefs who have milk this country dry.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by udemzyudex(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Waiting to hear from TOMPOLO and his partner before saying anything cos EFCC have made me not to believe anything they say...

2 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by VintageCocktail(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2016
EbukaFran:
The main opposition against the fight on corruption comes from people of the SE.

This is the fact

Then your facts has to be reexamined.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by dougivilla(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
When will all these media trials end?

Take him to court lets get the details from the courts.

APC would soon run out of propaganda. Very soon.

1 Like

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2016
EbukaFran:
Lolzzzzz

The head of state was tricked by Dasuki, FFK and now this NIMASA guy??

Na only Jona be the d only mumuni for this big Nigeria wey everybody dey trick?

do u know how many people that walks into that office par day? All with there good nd bad intentions. Maybe one day u will hold a public office then u will understand that u are only a human not super human
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by dvee2: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
aieromon:
When a man like Tompolo recommends a non-entity to the President to be the DG of a revenue-generating agency, you know the pillaging of NIMASA is already over before it even started. Akpobolokemi answered to no one and had direct access to Jonathan so nobody could touch him. Akpobolokemi and his godfather,Tompolo turned NIMASA into their personal company and looted the whole place clean.

Let the man face the consequences of his actions. If that judge grants him bail today,I'm sure Magu has another arrest waiting for him.

They have not yet visited the Billions of Dollars paid by NLNG to NIMASA by force with jonathan consent and diverted by that NIMASA Ex Boss AKPOBOLOKEMI.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by EbukaFran: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2016
A whole PhD holder cannot scrutinise documents or evaluate performance to ensure that there aren't any discrepancies?

Jonathan does not have the qualities to be the headmaster of a village primary school not to talk of ruling a country.

He was an active participant in all these crimes.

ebubemicky:
do u know how many people that walks into that office par day? All with there good nd bad intentions. Maybe one day u will hold a public office then u will understand that u are only a human not super human

6 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by mapet: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2016
mccoy47:
Whatever happened to Ayiri's case with chevron?

Or is it cause his sins has been washed away with his entrance into APC?

I'm also waiting for a day Ayiri will be x-rayed......
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by cktheluckyman: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

my own fear is that.. SS/SE might no taste that seat of power in like 30yrs from now cos of GEJ...

Hausas can't trust them with power again and m sure yorubas won't too

just look at d mess they've created

In your mind you think the yorubas have a chance at the presidency? Continue to mumu yourself!! The day APC would be stupid enough to field a youruba candidate they will lose.

The SS/SE would rather vote for a northern PDP candidate than a SW candidate under the APC.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by erhabor11(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2016
How come all these monumental broad daylight robbery and fraud happened in Nigeria? most especially under the watchful of our PHD holder. This is developmental rape. All those found guilty should be made to face justice.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by realjoker(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2016
dougivilla:
When will all these media trials end?

Take him to court lets get the details from the courts.

APC would soon run out of propaganda. Very soon.
read the piece once more, try and use medicated glass this time around. thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by moyea100: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2016
APC should stop looking backward. PMB should leave GEJ govt alone. The alleged fight against corruption should be removed from media and public oppinions and handed to the courts for justice with this trumpt up charges and let the professioners do their work. The economy is not laughing o. Even if the alleged monies is recovered it will still not change our economy, schools and infratructures. We need a focused govt. not propagandists.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by mikki123(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2016
I don't think the President is ready to fight corruption . For you to fight corruption, all the three arms of government MUST come together. Firstly, is high time we reformed the judicial. Secondly the legislative arm need to pass some laws to discourage people from swallowing our money (Capital punishment) for corrupt public office holders..
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by flokii: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

In your mind you think the yorubas have a chance at the presidency? Continue to mumu yourself!! The day APC would be stupid enough to field a youruba candidate they will lose.

The SS/SE would rather vote for a northern PDP candidate than a SW candidate under the APC.

you know that has always been d problem with you people..

you embrace & romance d Hausas in politics buh when they don't reciprocate, you blame yorubas for your woes... calling them slaves etc. etc.

just so you know... d Hausas respect yorubas more and will readily vote for one over SS/SE

you're not a good student of history I guess

3 Likes

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by mapet: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2016
ebubemicky:

irunooboo: :
How do Gej and other PDP members sleep at night with all these massive looting they supervised for so long? Instead of defending the country's treasury from political wolves, Jonathan turned a blind eye to their activities while deceiving the citizens that he will fight corruption with technology as if the technology will not be operated by these same corrupt thieves flocking around him. Jonathan is worse than cancer. Wicked thief from OTUOKE. Shame on him and his followers for defending this daylight robbery of the Nigerian treasury.
Sometimes, I wish buhari can just suspend the constitution to enable him have unchecked powers to jail and execute these thieves who are screaming rule of law after commiting several crimes against humanity and looting the country blind. Democracy is indeed an enemy of our national progress and developments because its gives corrupt politicians the chance to thrive and delays their prosecution because they can buy court judgements. GEJ and his goons shall never escape karma for inflicting so much damage on our beloved country. embarassed

this guy sef. Them tell u say na GEJ tif d money? Obviously he was tricked into signing nd approving those things go bk nd read the post again nd stop hating on GEJ. Believe me when Bubu will be gone u will also hear stories that touch. Why not be a nigerian

1. Do you actually believe what you typed in bold and underlined above?
2. If you do, then you are as well disingenuous and in denial
3. Even if true he was tricked, why will a president circumvent all structures and organs of government to check the credibility of proposals before president signs. For instance what was Tompolo's antecedents in business to have warranted his companies being shortlisted for these projects
4. For me, if you argue he was tricked, it then confirms how clueless GEJ was, or better still how wicked and corrupt
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Lubbish, abeg make I hear word.

They took small out of what you Fulani and yolobastard parasites have been milking for years now and everybody is shouting bring and kill.

In a sane world, isn't more than that amount meant to be in their hands?
Nigeria stole it from them, bared them from using their land while others use their land well then come and prosecute them for taking tiny.

Cry a river o!!!
Its their money not yours. If it were Nigeria's money, i'll understand.

Serves them right self, thats what they get for betraying Biafra.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by bulletproofmonk(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2016
mccoy47:
Whatever happened to Ayiri's case with chevron?

Or is it cause his sins has been washed away with his entrance into APC?

What were those sins? Kindly share
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by iGeneral: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2016
And Jonathan was still able to smile in the face of the grand heist he was superintending. That man is a devil.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Ryda(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2016
And some baztards will keep on wailing GEJ my role model

this man has been deceiving people with his fake smiles day in day.. Wish people could do jungle justice to them polithiefcians also

1 Like

Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by texazzpete(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2016
ebubemicky:
this guy sef. Them tell u say na GEJ tif d money? Obviously he was tricked into signing nd approving those things go bk nd read the post again nd stop hating on GEJ. Believe me when Bubu will be gone u will also hear stories that touch. Why not be a nigerian

So you think it is an excuse for him to be tricked so easily into handing over our money to crooks without any oversight?

Funny how the chief defence of wailers for GEJ is now "He was clueless".
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by cktheluckyman: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

you know that has always been d problem with you people..

you embrace & romance d Hausas in politics buh when they don't reciprocate, you blame yorubas for your woes... calling them slaves etc. etc.

just so you know... d Hausas respect yorubas more and will readily vote for one over SS/SE

you're not a good student of history I guess

Sorry dear,the yoruba APC candidate would be contesting against a northern PDP candidate and not one from the SS/SE!!
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Tokt: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2016
ebubemicky:

Everybody tricks Jonah-daft. Right from his bayelsa days where he did nothing till the day he was booted out. He wasn't just cut it to govern us or be in any leadership position. Good riddance to him.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2016
irunooboo:
[b]How do Gej and other PDP members sleep at night with all these massive looting they supervised for so long? Instead of defending the country's treasury from political wolves, Jonathan turned a blind eye to their activities while deceiving the citizens that he will fight corruption with technology as if the technology will not be operated by these same corrupt thieves flocking around him. Jonathan is worse than cancer. Wicked thief from OTUOKE. Shame on him and his followers for defending this daylight robbery of the Nigerian treasury.
Sometimes, I wish buhari can just suspend the constitution to enable him have unchecked powers to jail and execute these thieves who are screaming rule of law after commiting several crimes against humanity and looting the country blind. Democracy is indeed an enemy of our national progress and developments because its gives corrupt politicians the chance to thrive and delays their prosecution because they can buy court judgements at will and hide under the rule of law. GEJ and his goons shall never escape karma for inflicting so much damage on our beloved country. I hope the buhari locks them up and throw away the keys like he did to that biafraudster called Nnamdi Kanu embarassed [/b]

U lack understanding.don't talk what you don't know,if you father benefitted from the loot you would have not come hear to say rubbish.
Re: How Akpobolokemi, Tompolo Stole Nimasa’s Billions- PM NEWS by flokii: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Sorry dear,the yoruba APC candidate would be contesting against a northern PDP candidate and not one from the SS/SE!!

I'm aware..

that's why ya'll need to stop calling yorubas fulani slaves..

they have d upper hand in Nigerian politics, which the yorubas understand but SS/SE fail to accept

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amachree: Gumi Met Bandits Near A Military Post - Ex-DSS Official / Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.