Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache (749 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by jetage1(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2016
This is my personal view, but when ladies scream heart break, oh God he lied to me, look deeper and u see d lady saw it coming, and so abt two years ago something happened to me dat changed my views on sex. i started having random sex for just pleasures and distraction, but i maintained one principle, i would never hurt a gals feelings, so even b4 we start having crazy fun i let u knw its just for d fun of it.
fastforward to 3 months later, u think things can get serious, u start doing household shores against my wish, u ignore all d red light i give, i even caution u not to fall in love, and u say sure, u knw d drill. why then do u now scream heartbreak when d fun ends.
ladies a guy will never take u serious if he doesnt want to, even if d heavens fall, always knw what u want and never assume d guy will change in future because he wont, or rather i wont. if it sex a guy wants, u will knw from d first approach, dont always blame d guy, blame u for being an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by obiorathesubtle: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2016

Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by vickvan(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2016
For your mind now, you don turn *coughs* Anyways, there is a simple atom of truth in what you've written. Anyways, not my business.
Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by SirVictory: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Gals are too emotional, jst a little closeness or even contact with her she'll assume u guys are already dating in her mind
Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2016
A random man once said.
The problem with relationships are that Women are always expecting men to change. and men are always expecting women to stay the same.

we can't help it sometimes. love is an annoying f**k
Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by jetage1(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
A random man once said.

we can't help it sometimes. love is an annoying f**k
I quite agree with you, but then why blame it on d guy, even d one who tried his best to protect ur heart
Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by olardimeji: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2016
jetage1:
This is my personal view, but when ladies scream heart break, oh God he lied to me, look deeper and u see d lady saw it coming, and so abt two years ago something happened to me dat changed my views on sex. i started having random sex for just pleasures and distraction, but i maintained one principle, i would never hurt a gals feelings, so even b4 we start having crazy fun i let u knw its just for d fun of it.
fastforward to 3 months later, u think things can get serious, u start doing household shores against my wish, u ignore all d red light i give, i even caution u not to fall in love, and u say sure, u knw d drill. why then do u now scream heartbreak when d fun ends.
ladies a guy will never take u serious if he doesnt want to, even if d heavens fall, always knw what u want and never assume d guy will change in future because he wont, or rather i wont. if it sex a guy wants, u will knw from d first approach, dont always blame d guy, blame u for being an idiot.
o yeah.. So you trying to say you are one sort of play boy that just want to have sex and tell them no strings attached yeah...

Oga stop deceiving yourself.. The problem here is you and not the ladies... If you are matured enough you would know that sex brings a type of attachment... If you don't want them wanting more then zip the hoot up and don't come complaining

Na the cheap girls Wey you bin dae carry cause all this wahala..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by jetage1(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2016
olardimeji:
o yeah.. So you trying to say you are one sort of play boy that just want to have sex and tell them no strings attached yeah...

Oga stop deceiving yourself.. The problem here is you and not the ladies... If you are matured enough you would know that sex brings a type of attachment... If you don't want them wanting more then zip the hoot up and don't come complaining

Na the cheap girls Wey you bin dae carry cause all this wahala..
must strings be attached to every round of sex, sometimes we take life too seriously. am not complaining, not my heart, just a word for d ladies to guard their feelings
Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by cruzita(f): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2016
instead of sleeping randomly with any girl ,start advising dem at least it will be helpful
Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2016
jetage1:
I quite agree with you, but then why blame it on d guy, even d one who tried his best to protect ur heart

Humans shift blame all the time. not because it's right, but because it's easier that way. guilt is a very bad feeling. with it comes regret and sadness. why not just shift the blame and avoid the guilt? for many people, it is easier to paint the other person as an evil monster who is responsible for all our woes. rather than just admitting that we are the architects of our own problems.

however, we need to realize that accepting guilt and blame actually allows us to move towards a path of change. so we can become better persons in the future. hence the lesson I want girls to take away from this is that, whatever feeling you get from an romantic relationship, whether during or after, is of your own doing. do not blame the other person. own up, and learn from the mistakes so you can become a better person in the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by olardimeji: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2016
jetage1:
must strings be attached to every round of sex, sometimes we take life too seriously. am not complaining, not my heart, just a word for d ladies to guard their feelings
Oo so you tell a girl you just want her as a intimacy gadget and she agrees and says no problem..

In the first place any girl that accept to such terms without having to gain something has low self esteem.. Meaning she doesn't worth poo

Girls are fragile being that deserves care, love and want attention so anyone not wanting this, bro.. You ain't ffucking a real woman but a LovePeddler
Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Like seriously?? Op!! You mean b4 sexing a lady,,u tell her no strings?? You want her in ur bed and they let you?? You sure are surrounded by cheap girls..Girls that feel they are worth no man's love,care and attention. Or better still,, have no self respect and low self esteem.. I sincerely blame this kinda girls,,not the Op...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by pbs4real(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2016
Omavik:
Like seriously?? Op!! You mean b4 sexing a lady,,u tell her no strings?? You want her in ur bed and they let you?? You sure are surrounded by cheap girls..Girls that feel they are worth no man's love,care and attention. Or better still,, have no self respect and low self esteem.. I sincerely blame this kinda girls,,not the Op...
noted!!!
Re: Ladies, You Are Your Own Headache by jetage1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omavik:
pls can u throw more light on the term cheap gal? if every gal dat wants sex witout strings are cheap,whatever happened to friends with benefits?

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will You Wait To Sleep With Your New Partner Or Say I Love You? / The Bond Between This Bride And Her Father Is Just So Beautiful...(photos/video) / Girls How Do You Cope In A No Spend Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.