Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. (2510 Views)

My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Good morning guys. Hope you all enjoyed your nights.

Erhm, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this so if it happens not to be, mods do your job. Thanks.

I have this annoying stuff disturbing me, its called wet dreams. Since I'm a student and live alone in my room I was able to manage the little morning embarrassment not until this morning.

I happen to live alone in my room at my school but of recent I just got a female roommate, funny right?? The female roommate also happens to be my ex-girlfriend. Our relationship ended due to distance. Well, I just got to school yesterday and last night was our first together. Nothing intimate happened, ( I had no intentions of that) we just talked and slept off. Miraculously I dreamt, it felt so real but it was a dream. In the dream it was the same setting and location ( both of us on the bed) and I was romancing her lo and behold I woke up this morning with cream all over me. Due to the fact she was in, I had no chance to properly clean myself before taking a bath, so all I could do when she went outside was change my underwear.

The real issue here is not actually the female roommate but something else. Remember I couldn't clean-up properly?? Yes, I had dried up cream on my lower abdomen and I did not notice until one stupid boy outside sarcastically asked me what's on my stomach and answered himself correctly. I felt so embarrassed though I didn't show it.

The guy I'm sure would spread it to the others who see me as a quiet innocent human being. The only idea in their head would be I did something with the girl in my room.

I need help to stop this wet dream stuff cause of the human being on my bed every night.
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by kidgod: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Mtcheew
[size=24pt]Kidgod [/size]
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by ggrin(f): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Clear ur mind b4 sleeping err night bruv, prolly think bout ur wicked lecturer or some scary stuffs like thatangry

Don't sleep with hard dick bruv grin

1 Like

Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2016
ggrin:
Clear ur mind b4 sleeping err night bruv, prolly think bout ur wicked lecturer or some scary stuffs like thatangry

Don't sleep with hard dick bruv grin

Hehehe.
My dick wasn't actually hard and ma head was kinda off her.
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by valdes00(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2016
spiritual wife tinz.....
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by ggrin(f): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbadegesin19:

Hehehe. My dick wasn't actually hard and ma head was kinda off her.
hey
Stop thinking bout hitting a puzsy b4 sleepingangry

1 Like

Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by obiorathesubtle: 8:07am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided mehn.. I really don't know what to say... I've had it just once.. 26years ago! But I think you should pray about it.. Wet dreams aren't exactly a sign of perfect health.
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by pcoolioz(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2016
guy you should use google.... it doesn't really mean you have an issue as well... it's embarrassing yeah but there are various reasons why it happens. so you have to read up and find your reason so as to be able to curb it.
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided mehn.. I really don't know what to say... I've had it just once.. 26years ago! But I think you should pray about it.. Wet dreams aren't exactly a sign of perfect health.
Really? that's interesting. . .
It also happens to be a total lie.

what do you have to say for yourself, sir. angry
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by SirVictory: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Always pray before u sleep wink
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by schumastic(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2016
op u better go and cure your self from that conjinus before it destroy your life...instead of dreaming good things or prosperity your having wet dream, just do youraelf the needfull..guess is the full tank in you that's talking, so you don't have prostrate cancer lol...
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by obiorathesubtle: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
Really? that's interesting. . .
It also happens to be a total lie.

what do you have to say for yourself, sir. angry
Good grief! shocked it's a Lie??!![

Sir, I have nothing to say for myself.. Please prosecute me cry
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by Charliewyt: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2016
A male and female roommate, are you people there for studies or marriage practice ?
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Good grief! shocked it's a Lie??!![

Sir, I have nothing to say for myself.. Please prosecute me cry
with one eyebrow raised, you are hereby pardoned . . . on condition that you do keep the advice stated in the first thessalonians 5 vs 21.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by cruzita(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2016
ur case us strong gan
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by cruzita(f): 8:28am On Jan 14, 2016
stop thinking about sex too much
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

The prayers would be good. I'd definitely heed to that.
Imagine always being scared of releasing during sleepovers.

1 Like

Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by firstking01(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmm...i don't gerrit...cream asin??
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by obiorathesubtle: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Gbadegesin19:

The prayers would be good. I'd definitely heed to that.
Imagine always being scared of releasing during sleepovers.
oookaaay now! undecided TFI.. Ion want yo shiit in my head.. Thank you.. undecided
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by anachy: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Solution 101--
Marry your bible,concentrate on God, take away the thought of women in your mind.
Your roomate is a girl, definitely the tendency of wet dreams will be high cos you do see her change her clothes esp if she is the sexy lady.
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by Justiyke4u: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Wicked combination!!! You need a tick tack deliverance.... Cohabiting in the name of roommate Pardon me am not trying to be judgmental or insulting but the thought of a female roommate is beating my imagination. Does your parents know about your roommate? Will they be happy with you if they find out? You see the wet dream is not the problem it is only the after effect of the main problem.
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by AfricanApple(f): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2016
you should sleep seperately, like you on the floor she on the bed or vice versa
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by Lordprez: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2016
You sleep in the same room with a girl you're not related to and expect to be singing choir songs in your dreams abi?undecided

dude as long as that chick is there, things are bound to happen... physically or subconsciously

BTW, if its not against your moral belief... Masturbating could help, you can't shoot a gun with a empty barrelundecided
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by misspicy(f): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2016
your ex-girlfriend is your new roommate hmmmnm

eleyigidigan cheesy
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by 7footre(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Your spiritual wife just changed gear gan! Ma guy locate the nearest MFM
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by sayyid(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2016
misspicy:
your ex-girlfriend is your new roommate hmmmnm

eleyigidigan cheesy
i tink am d only one tinking abt dat oo
infact ojegbede
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by MilesLamar(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Guy no be wet dream.. Na piss u dey piss for bed angry grin grin
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Wicked combination!!! You need a tick tack deliverance.... Cohabiting in the name of roommate Pardon me am not trying to be judgmental or insulting but the thought of a female roommate is beating my imagination. Does your parents know about your roommate? Will they be happy with you if they find out? You see the wet dream is not the problem it is only the after effect of the main problem.

Both parents are aware.
I'm in my third year and she's new, so I was considered a guardian.
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by obiajulusam(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kinda spiritual thing... Pray against it. Kinda spiritual thing... Pray against it. Kinda spiritual thing... Pray against it.
Re: Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. by ProfSamurai(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ain't nothing spiritual about it.

I found out - concentrating on the things that matters is actually the cure.

(1) (Reply)

I Sent Her Home..am I Wrong ?? / One Word For My Pix / When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.