Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) (2509 Views)

4 Major Signs That You Are Dating The Wrong Person – Must See For Everyone / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by Obongabkeys(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MAN MARRIES THE WRONG WOMAN.
(viewers discretion)

Re: When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by hannah55(f): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lolzzx... I can even see d man enjoying it
Re: When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Obongabkeys:
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MAN MARRIES THE WRONG WOMAN.
no this is when you've sold your birth right by making your wife the husband of the house
Re: When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by dave2meek(m): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Op please add viewers discretion undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by UrWorstNitemare: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
So watz d moral lesson as regards to d pix. huh?
Re: When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
The pix has being around for a while. He is a philanderer caught in the act by his wife

2 Likes

Re: When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
hannah55:
Lolzzx... I can even see d man enjoying it
cloze ya ice! this pic aint 4 small galz grin
Re: When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by deewhone(f): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
She'z the one wearing the "sokoto" in the house
Re: When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hehehe.. The woman is like "You Fvked Ada your second wife for two weeks now your telling me that your tired, today na for me and you oo". grin
Re: When You Get Married To The Wrong Person (pic) by SUMCIOUZ(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
undecidedHAND JOB

(1) (Reply)

My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). / Someone Sent This To Me On 'whatsapp' & Could Save A Female Life / Can't Seem To Get The Image Off My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.