Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out (2648 Views)

Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by anachy: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2016
My name is Okoro D. I live in Enugu state. People always
find it queer when I tell them that I am a virgin at 26, but
that is the absolute truth.
I have made myself a promise that I will not break my
virginity till I get married. However since I resolved not have
s*x with any woman except y wife, I have had too many
temptations to break my word.
It started when I packed to the compound I now live in. My
friend showed me the house and it looked really nice so I
packed into it. A week after my stay in the compound, a
young girl, the daughter of the landlady came to my room
to ask for some perfume which I gave her. She came back
that same day in the evening and gave me a perfume which
she bought for me claiming that one I had was not good
enough. I accepted and thanked her.
Just when I thought it was all over, she came back the next
day and sat on my bed. I asked what she wanted and she
smiled seductively making me shiver just looking at her. I
asked her to go out and she smiled again telling me not be a
child. I left the room for her.
I didn't see her again for some days and I was beginning to
heave a sigh of relief when something worse happened.
When I returnedhome one day, the landlady's daughter
came to see me again. My heart skipped several beats when
I saw her. She was really seductive.
I asked her what she wanted and suddenly she slipped out
of the gown she was wearing and stood there completely
n*ked before me. I almost screemed. I had never seen a
n*ked woman that close to me before. I ran out of the
room. I didn't come back till late at night.
To cut the long story short, my landlord's daughter has not
stopped coming to show me her n*ked body with intent of
seducing and making me lie with her.
I also have a neighbour, a policeman who had a very
beautiful wife, Ngozi. Ngozi came into my room one
morning just as I was going out and asked me for my knife
which I gave her.
To make matters worse, Ngozi, my neighbour's wife has
joined in the show. She would come to my room in the
morning before I go out and show me her bare breasts.
I am tempted to report Ngozi to her husband but I know
the consequences that act will bring. Should I just pack out
of the house to avoid my landlady's daughter? That by itself
will bring many troubles for me.
I am so confused. Please help.

www.tori.ng/news/18234/help-the-women-in-my-compound-always-come-to-show.html

Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Run oh, na your destiny them who show chom chin.

1 Like

Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by Dojupyo(f): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Na so you handsome reach wey make them dey chase you grin

BTW, I don't see any reason why you should pack out....

You can handle this without you packing out of the house wey you rent with your money again (unless it persist tho)
****Steps to take****
You're not obliged to let them in your room (na you and you only get the apartment)...
Limit the way you chat with them (imagine sey that wan come ask you for perfume, another wan come ask you for knife, very soon e go be salt and magi)...
Give those ladies a stern look whenever they try to do any rubbish, and show them your stand against every form of temptation (she show you her na**dness, na im you scream leave am for your house.... unto which levels naa, bros no be only you be male virgin for 9ja o.... Old mama Ngozi come start her own)...
Just let them know your stand (are you for it or not) no be to dey run away like small pickin, you're the man..
Finally, if they still insist, tell the girl's parents and Old mama Ngozi's hubby...(don't care about the consequences such act will bring her, she was the one that first ruined her home by showing you her Hubby's breast)...

Tread with caution... The devil whether in form of Human, Animal or Thing, dey waka about looking for whom to devour..

The Lord is your strength as you abstain from premarital intercourse

3 Likes

Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by Khd95(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Virgin boiz are extinct speciesgringrin

if i were u,i we lock my door frm behind all d time,when ever they come around dnt allow dem in,u come out nd meet em outside,let see if they will bare their brezz publicly,..

Wait,what is d name of this tale frm lai muhammed's factorysad
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by sanbells(f): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Is that's your landlord's daughter
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by Obinovictor(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Somehow I think this story is made up.

On the other hand, being a virgin as a guy in this our modern society comes with a lot of discipline. My advice, pack out of the house if you can or someday you'll get layed.
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by Obinovictor(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2016
sanbells:

That picture qualified this story to be made up and false
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by anachy: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2016
sanbells:
permit me to ask lalasticlara to do the needful.
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by anachy: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Dojupyo:
Na so you handsome reach wey make them dey chase you grin

BTW, I don't see any reason why you should pack out....

You can handle this without you packing out of the house wey you rent with your money again (unless it persist tho)
****Steps to take****
You're not obliged to let them in your room (na you and you only get the apartment)...
Limit the way you chat with them (imagine sey that wan come ask you for perfume, another wan come ask you for knife, very soon e go be salt and magi)...
Give those ladies a stern look whenever they try to do any rubbish, and show them your stand against every form of temptation (she show you her na**dness, na im you scream leave am for your house.... unto which levels naa, bros no be only you be male virgin for 9ja o.... Old mama Ngozi come start her own)...
Just let them know your stand (are you for it or not) no be to dey run away like small pickin, you're the man..
Finally, if they still insist, tell the girl's parents and Old mama Ngozi's hubby...(don't care about the consequences such act will bring her, she was the one that first ruined her home by showing you her Hubby's breast)...

Tread with caution... The devil whether in form of Human, Animal or Thing, dey waka about looking for whom to devour..

The Lord is your strength as you abstain from premarital intercourse

1 Like

Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by sayyid(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
dis is funny tho
d reason y Ngozi joined d show is mayb because she has observed dat ur landlords daughter do com to ur room n she tinks ur satisfying her needs so hence she needs sumone to satisfy hers 2, on d oda hand u jst av to b very careful dnt allow dem entrance into ur room again or else wu knws u myt nt b able to control urself longer

1 Like

Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by anachy: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Obinovictor:

That picture qualified this story to be made up and false
hmm , you re wrong mister.
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by agentofchange1(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Flee youthful lust ....

I see another Joseph , Those are Daughters of Jezebel sent to destroy your life and destiny ...Pray and rebuke every lustful demon against your life , Its nice left the room fast before any further seduction ..mehn.., some women could be so seductive ...that if you had spared more time , you won't know when you start touching some things and before you know it , your penis is in already....Hmmm..The regret that follows the aftermath will be too grievous to handle , you will hate yourself, hate girls, in fact loose interest in everything... illicit s*x is insidious ....

Next time you experience such , warn her (them) Seriously that your not interested in such nonsense ......and trust God to have your own wife Asap.

....What shall it profit a man/woman ..if after. "enjoying " 5mins s*x. and loose your soul in hell!! ......

GOD HELP US ALL ....

#Shalom.

1 Like

Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by donziller(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2016
agentofchange1:
Flee youthful lust ....

I see another Joseph , Those are Daughters of Jezebel sent to destroy your life and destiny ...Pray and rebuke every lustful demon against your life , Its nice left the room fast before any further seduction ..mehn.., some women could be so seductive ...that if you had spared more time , you won't know when you start touching some things and before you know it , your penis is in already....Hmmm..The regret that follows the aftermath will be too grievous to handle , you will hate yourself, hate girls, in fact loose interest in everything... illicit s*x is insidious ....

Next time you experience such , warn her (them) Seriously that your not interested in such nonsense ......and trust God to have your own wife Asap.

....What shall it profit a man/woman ..if after. "enjoying " 5mins s*x. and loose your soul in hell!! ......

GOD HELP US ALL ....

#Shalom.
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by Obinovictor(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2016
anachy:
hmm , you re wrong mister.

Prove it
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by anachy: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Obinovictor:

Prove it
enter the link and confirm by yourself. It s real though. The man needs your advise.
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by Obinovictor(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2016
anachy:
enter the link and confirm by yourself. It s real though. The man needs your advise.

I have already done that
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by anachy: 11:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Obinovictor:

I have already done that
so what do you think?
Re: The Woman In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies-man Cries Out by Obinovictor(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
anachy:
so what do you think?

Are you the person?

(1) (Reply)

Wat U Think Of Other Nairalanders(pic) / How Long Should Sex Last? / What Do You Do To A Girl Who Sleep In Yo House Eat Yo Food But Wont Wash Yo Clo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.