Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral (42987 Views)

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Shocking!!! Girl Go Completely Unclad To Celebrate Valentine. See Pics (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Omoluabi16(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
people dey fall hand oo. How can anyone try to justify this? whether she has all the boobs or backside on earth, still doesnt make her older. So y'all will go on a 'jerking' spree if you go abroad and see people sunbathing? control your minds.

6 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Blackops(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
To be Honest the way girls of nowadays develop fast is worrisome. Especially those teens... I try not have any sort of stuffs with them. I prefer dating a gal my age or a bit older than me.

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by iykedare(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
evegran:

I won't reply you again, you've proven you're not worth the attention. Attention you clearly didn't get from your parents while growing up, that's why you can proudly say you'd rape a 13year old and be glad. Attention your parents failed to show you, which has now left you abundantly stupid and oblivious of what's right /wrong.

Honestly I feel sorry for you. Know why? Because you don't even know you have a big problem.

Continue calling me names because you're not man enough to stomach the truth.

Oh and change your signature to "Sexy n STUPI-D" That's more realistic. smiley
I'm done here.
*catwalks away* smiley

You are really dumb. Think before you write your incoherent gabbage.

Dummy.

3 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by cococandy(f): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Sick fools.
First of all he didn't even mention dressing in his post to start with.
But as usual we've managed to introduce their dressing into the equation as an excuse to lust after children.

Buncha disgusting humans.

7 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Chinwem:

Paedophile + rapist alert

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
Jesus is still merciful .....
you are dumb and by involving religion you really sounded stupid....
The major prob most nigerian youth have is that we so aggressive and quick to attack ...you guys hardly think of why or ways to stop those crap

5 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Chinwem(f): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
you are dumb and by involving religion you really sounded stupid....
The major prob most nigerian youth have is that we so aggressive and quick to attack ...you guys hardly think of why or ways to stop those crap

Paedophile

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

So if u see a girl with skimpy cloth u will just go r.ape her? Sick fool. Go ask ur ancestors what clothes they wore. When u die.
why would I think of raping a lady when I know its wrong.....the guy speech was blown outta proprtion....it means u see nothing wrong if ur sister walk around naked

5 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Miggs(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2016
evegran:
Men like this are capable of raping their own kids. Clearly his manhood controls him!

smh!
look who is talking.madam with this your dp I find it difficult to control my own manhood

3 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
neocortex:

How many kids have you abused so far ?
you are a fool for asking that question

4 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Andyblaze: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
Actually, he is kind of right.
thirteen year old girls are very sexy nowadays.
Happy Birthday bro!
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Chinwem:

Paedophile
your father and Brothers

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Miggs(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
oga ignore the mofos.they know nothing.that's why am trolling 'em.instead of tackling issues head on,they prefare using labels they don't even understand their full meanings

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by fasho01(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Shame on all those saying that young girls 'look' like adults with the way they grow these days

Can't u just look away the same way you'd look away when u see a mango fruit looking big & round but is unripe.

Pervs everywhere. No wonder pedophile cases are on the increase.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by KINGOZEK(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Why do men these days prefer teenage girls than mature girls?
Learn Simple techniques to last longer in bed naturally and ways to give your partner Earth shaking Orgasm that she can never forget in Her life time. Check my signature for details...
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Miggs(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2016
fasho01:
Shame on all those saying that young girls 'look' like adults with the way they grow these days

Can't u just look away
the same way you'd look away when u see a mango fruit looking big & round but is unripe.

Pervs everywhere. No wonder pedophile cases are on the increase.
impossible!men are biologically attracted 2 young women.if you don't agree with this statement,you are lying 2 yourself

3 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by repogirl(f): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Miggs:
if a girl is 8yrs old and has developed boobs,to me she is ready for dick_ penetration.daz all
So I guess alls well if your daughters and grand daughters are all penetrated at 8 years?

Psychos everywhere...Seis!

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Andyblaze:

Happy Birthday bro!
thanks man. grin
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Moana(f): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
I don't really blame the guy,hes just voicing the tot of most guys.... The level of indecent dressing between young adolescent are on the rise.....sometimes you try to imagine how there parents grant them freedom to leave the house looking like whores.....

The guy dicck statement might be out of line but the truth is rape is really on the high...

It may sound unfortunate but its like the ladies from age 10 above are the ones encouraging it with indecent clothing's..

Gone are the days when a lady in Long skirt or gown looks gorgeous
i pray you will clap for the man who says that about your 11year old daughter

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Moana:
i pray you will clap for the man who says that about your 11year old daughter
yes I would if I allow my daughter to dress like LovePeddler and live a wayward life....

Its simple what u cant eat, don't bother tasting it

4 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
flexyfranky:
Yes, his d*ck may be up, but the fact is that he is honest enough to say it loud. But of a truth, this generation of parents are really spoiling their children when it comes to dressing. You see a mother wearing her 5year old girl a skirt that is not up to the childs kneel level and a dress that exposes her little breast and tomorrow you expect that child to dress properly? Of course it is impossible.

You lack vital neurons in ur brain. this is africa you pervert. not long ago did young children move around with nothing but "Pata" (short underwear). yet raping children was never a thing

Esu punish all you child rapists and supporters

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Mamatee07: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
see the sick perverts shocked some of the Countries with the strictest religious laws about dressing still have the highest rape cases showing that its not about dressing but lack of control in perverted men. imagine someone saying the girls develop early, is that their fault? the minute you know the child's age and you still choose to have such thoughts then you are clearly sick. Our ancestors went around naked and that was never justification for rape.

sick bastards angry

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Moana(f): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
yes I would if I allow my daughter to dress like LovePeddler and live a wayward life....

Its simple what u cant eat, don't bother tasting it
i hope she will also make the list of those that get rapped! Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
No neocortex is not a fool for asking that question.
you are obviously a child rapists or a potential one. I wish ur daughters what you wish for others
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Mamatee07: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2016
macof:

You lack vital neurons in ur brain. this is africa you pervert. not long ago did young children move around with nothing but "Pata" (short underwear). yet raping children was never a thing

Esu punish all you child rapists and supporters

thank you, this is Africa where children run around in pants and its never been justification for rape. sick goats

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Mamatee07: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2016
macof:

you are obviously a child rapists or a potential one. I wish ur daughters what you wish for others

abeg don't curse his poor daughters, having a father like him is already a curse angry most rape is committed by armed robbers, women who were attacked walking home from work e.t.c women dressed regularly and going about their lives. perverts like this trying to justify rape is so disgusting angry

All those talking about clothes, if not for the white man were our ancestors not naked? in fact in some villages women still go around bare chested yet those men have self control . You'll see many countries were women have to be covered from head to toe still having high rape incidences

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by devonpaul(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Nigerians with ther *Blame factor " habit.. that's a sincere man right there. this same Thot crossed my mind when I saw an almost unclad pics of a teenage girl. But the truth is Devil has taken control of now a day ladies and d next generation to come will be worst. theres no reason whatsoever why u shud dress provocatively for urself or for ur baby who's still a teenager but sadly, when I stroll out of my street in calabar here or prolly go to a publc place, ull be ashamed of d kindda dressings u see on dz ladies.. always screaming GUYS! GUYS! A married woman will dress like a female stripper on d streets, things that shud b exclusive to ur husband alone, u show it to d whole wide world.. even d bible acknowledges that Humans can be overcomes by d flesh desires and Dats why d bible says, RUN AWAY FROM SIN/SATAN AND ITS DEVICES.. u whwole lot of females are devices of Satan wt d way U dress. my Facebook is even d worst ground. I'll just see a very provocatively dresses fine brat only to check her profile and see Birthday: year 2000 and I'll just Smh. u can't blame her, blame d parents DT bought d clothing's for her and allow her leave home dressing like Satan. train upur child d way she should go and when she's old, she will not depart from it.. don't be too quick to flaunt ur daughters, sisters.. Another common profile pics pose on Facebook nowadays is a snapping ur back just to show ya bumbum. lolz, what's wrong wt u females? are u not sending a free SMS across when u pose like DT. mind u, there's no angel anywia. even pastors, reverends are falling. If we want to stop rape, Indecent dressing must be stopped. bless up

5 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Miggs:
impossible!men are biologically attracted 2 young women.if you don't agree with this statement,you are lying 2 yourself

an 11 year old is not a woman but a child

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Common, we're talking of an 'adult' probably a married man sef. No one is shielding the man from any blame whatsoever. Please be guided.

the reason why he should not be encouraged wit that statement. an adult, possibly married needs not be aroused by a little child.

pedophiles should be beheaded

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2016
macof:

I say amen to that....cos am from a Christian home and value morals....i want more daughters to always dress well and presentable not like whores

If you see nothing wrong in childs indecent dressing then ur family is doomed....call me all the names u want

But one thing is for sure,my kids will never be raped but keep encouraging ur kids to keep dressing like whores.. U shall reap what u sow

3 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Moana:
i hope she will also make the list of those that get rapped! Bastard!
am sure my kids wont be raped with right upbringing.....fight for ur kids not mine

4 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2016
iykedare:

B1tch, answer the damn question and stop blabbing. Fool.

At what age did you f0rk a dick? Hypocrite!

Ashawo oshi.

hypocrite? ashewo? for condemning a useless man's comment about an 11 year old

I see what foreign religions and culture have brought upon us...Mohammed comes to mind... because they have no problem having intercourse with children doesn't mean we should too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.