Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) (12876 Views)

Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin
Yes, I don see am but it's not dat flat kiss
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked cheesy leave me oo btw have u see my yansh bf? grin
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by nerdfrost(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
icedbeatz:
a very good, onionically bootyful, gorgeous, light skinned lady, i can still picture how yanshful she is. Use to call her a living temptation, the kind that one wouldnt want to fall into but jump into, swim, bubble in and spiririum all day long. Her magic lips, Was the best ever had. If woman no kee. man, long life things ooooo
. I hear u brah! grin
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Adanna28:
Even tagging people shows how classless n attention starved she is. It makes her look cheap, but than again she was probably aiming for that effect.

Some things are meant for your partner alone in private.
picture of your azz first before we start a convo about her....hahahahahah

she can be anything but attention starved is not one of them, its her type that causes problem between a girl and her bf by just passing by dear. If that azz is cheap the demand rate will sky rocket btw how do you know shes cheap?
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
icedbeatz:
noooo bro rather its abundance of azz, azz is like money you and your hands can never have too much of it as far as the azz to waist ratio is juicy. There are a billion ways to play with that junk, a BILLION bro. Its one sport i barely get tired of, my hands would be resourcefully employed and they like it...Nonso wherever you are hmm hmm hmmmmmm

preach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Yes, I don see am but it's not dat flat kiss
Not dat flat u mean? shocked u never see am!it is flat like hand fan grin
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
icedbeatz:
picture of your azz first before we start a convo about her....hahahahahah

she can be anything but attention starved is not one of them, its her type that causes problem between a girl and her bf by just passing by dear. If that azz is cheap the demand rate will sky rocket btw how do you know shes cheap?

It obvious she cheap who would publicly announce on social media getting phucked tonight, than elaborating it tight? Lol, nonsense.

As for my bakassi? Dream on, that my answer for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin
I see don ur ass well grin
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
seunny4lif:

grin
I see don ur ass well grin
lol,for where?
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
sucess001:
Now i believe the End is here....

angry angry angry

That azz tho... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc: lalasticlala
rocktation
farano

Oya move to permanent site... grin grin grin
??
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,for where?
We are in the same street wink
Lol grin
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by goodheart02(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Adanna28:

It obvious she cheap who would publicly announce on social media getting phucked tonight, than elaborating it tight? Lol, nonsense.

Spill it on baby.....that's why I love you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
StrawberryCream:

??

Wats confusing?
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Adanna28:

if you had implied moral ethics it would have been better but cheap is not the right word unless cheap means a female that types sexual explicit words online to her partner, most girls are worse than her and that she typed it doesnt mean shes cheap or that shes cheaper than you or other girls are.
As for your azz, you misunderstood sarcasm but if you thinking i might dream about it gets your self esteem juice gushing by all means knock yourself out dear.
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
StrawberryCream:

??

Wats confusing?
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
U r funny,cant just add u to my whatsapp like dat!A stranger shocked grin

2nd strike! Continue...
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
goodheart02:

Spill it on baby.....that's why I love you.

Love you Obim, always. xoxo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
if you had implied moral ethics it would have been better but cheap is not the right word unless cheap means a female that types sexual explicit words online to her partner, most girls are worse than her and that she typed it doesnt mean shes cheap or that shes cheaper than you or other girls are.
As for your azz, you misunderstood sarcasm but if you thinking i might dream about it gets your self esteem juice gushing by all means knock yourself out dear.

Lolz of course you would know all about the levels of boasterous sexual explicit girls, probably visit ashewo joints daily ehn grin

Yeah, your a great advocate to talk on morals lolz, espec since you keep referring back to my yansh, I'll throw in the Vaseline for free.

Now go knock yourself out! Towards blindness.
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,i gat boo already grin tall,cute,wealthy!
hmmmmmmm smiley nice, real good. Take care of him in every way you can i guess you are already bc ur type wey de form crazy chick online are very good lovers, hearing footsteps along the aisle... Enjoy and do ur thang
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
hmmmmmmm smiley nice, real good. Take care of him in every way you can i guess you are already bc ur type wey de form crazy chick online are very good lovers, hearing footsteps along the aisle... Enjoy and do ur thang
Lol,am i crazy? cheesy anyway thanks! cheesy
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
seunny4lif:

We are in the same street wink
Lol grin
lies cheesy
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2016
sucess001:

angry angry angry angry
Wetin? grin
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wetin? grin

Leeme!

Be showing ursef
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin
This babe think say i dey lie grin
Make I mention una house num here grin
prettythicksme:
lies cheesy
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin grin
I will give u, her house num maybe she go believe me cheesy
sucess001:

Leeme!

Be showing ursef
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Oya i dare u! cheesy
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Mention it!i dare you again cheesy
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by emmyluizzz: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
OMG he is gonna have all dat ass all to himself.....jezzzzz
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin
No becos person don beg me grin
prettythicksme:
Mention it!i dare you again cheesy
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
emmyluizzz:
OMG he is gonna have all dat ass all to himself.....jezzzzz

lol
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Adanna28:
Even tagging people shows how classless n attention starved she is. It makes her look cheap, but than again she was probably aiming for that effect.

Some things are meant for your partner alone in private.

Word

1 Like

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:

Picture or adonbilivit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? / Nairaland Get Together Party 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.