Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life (395 Views)

Man Slap By Lover During Engagement After Losing The Proposal Ring In Benin (pic / Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? / Photos : Girl Kills Herself After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life by Talk2CB: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Suk Yin Cheng, an aspiring fashion designer terrified she would lose the love of her life to an arranged marriage killed herself by stepping in front of a lorry. She left a note on her iPod expressing her distress at the fact her boyfriend of two years, Kahil Mohammad, could be forced to marry another woman on religious grounds.

Believing she would be unable to cope in that circumstance, the 20-year-old walked into the path of a speeding HGV - minutes after phoning Mr Mohammad to tell him: 'I love you. I'm doing this for you.'

More Details: http://talk2cb..co.uk/2016/01/woman-kills-herself-for-fear-of-losing.html

Very Sad...Sad for the poor lorry driver and her family. I will do anything for love, but not this, I love my life.
Re: Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life by DuchessLily(f): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2016
undecided She still lost d love of her life nau
Re: Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
May God punish Her........R.I.P to the dead bimbo

Am sure there's an unrequited love from a guy somewhere hoping that she would notice him
Re: Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life by Hadassahisbae(f): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
diz is crazy
Re: Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life by Jewelnutch: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
She did it for hatred, not for love. Now, the truck driver will remain haunted by someone else's misdeeds.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life by prettymina(f): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Who call this love? ....Not in my present life time will I ever think of cutting my hair cus of a man undecidednot to talk of this...God forbid bad thing
Re: Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
I know this cant happened in naija
Re: Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
where do some people get the strength to commit suicide
Re: Woman Kills Herself For Fear Of Losing The Love Of Her Life by Talk2CB: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
QuiinnBee. Hope it's not what am thinking. We still love you. grin

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out Dumb And Dumber / Help A Novice / The Trouble With Women Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.