Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Citizens Found Nigeria 2016 Missing Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Citizens Found Nigeria 2016 Missing Budget (889 Views)

Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors / Second Chibok Girl Found - Nigeria Army / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Citizens Found Nigeria 2016 Missing Budget by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Good afternoon fellow Nigerian Nairalanders, i know how happy you were when our National assembly told us they've found the missing 2016 budget, but i'm here to tell you how they found the budget.
It was actually the efforts of few patriotic citizens that took it as a cross to search for the budget.
I was in my house screwing my phone, not knowing some people have decleared state of emergency in their houses to ensure the budget is arrested in case it was sneaked into their house. Went out to buy a plate of rice and stew from iya basira when i saw young boys in a gutter, thought they were doing sanitation, not knowing they are looking for the missing budget. I also heard some persons rushed to sambisa forest immediately they heard the news of the missing budget, they actually suspected it might be the BH boys. We were all here on nairaland estate without helping to find the budget. The likes of Sen. Ben murray bruce and Reno omokiri that are landlords of twitter estate also did nothing to help us find the budget through the social media, thanks to some ordinary tenants of twitter, nairaland and mainland for sacrifizing their time pasting notices for the budget to be returned, in case found bought with akara or fried yam and potatoes.
This was how the National assembly found the budget. The budget was actually returned by some patriotic citizens that noticed it was used to sell them akara and some yam and potatoes.
And instead of thanking the citizens that helped them find the Budget, the Presidency and National Assembly is busy shouting it was no missing.
Thanks to the citizens. Your services are really selfless ones. Even if The National Assembly and the Presidency did not recognise or reward you, God would surely reward you.

See evidence bellow:

Also watch for my "tale" as regards to the lost but found missing budget.

Re: Citizens Found Nigeria 2016 Missing Budget by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Naija i hail o

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-president Is Proven Corrupt –presidency / Dasuki's Suit At ECOWAS Court Is A Waste Of Time / Boko Haram Deadly Attack Kill Dozens In Nigeria - ALJAZEERA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.