Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off (2675 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
swemzkid:
i can see u are a chelsea fan
wnt disclose my club to u tongue
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
firstking01:
wnt disclose my club to u tongue
my suspicions are correct only chelsea fans dey shame for their club
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 5:02am On Jan 27, 2016
swemzkid:
my suspicions are correct only chelsea fans dey shame for their club
oh ur so wrong...ur intuitions failed u dis tym.
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 27, 2016
deewhone:
Its the heart. Anytn u wanna do is 1st conceived in the heart b4 parts of the body carry out d actions

U mean the mind?
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 7:37am On Jan 27, 2016
firstking01:
oh ur so wrong...ur intuitions failed u dis tym.
why u dey shame 4 ur club na
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2016
swemzkid:
why u dey shame 4 ur club na
remove the word shame...cos i cnt be ashamed of the club ever player is dreaming to ply for, even messi himself have their jersey, we woulda signed him but he's asking for £600k a week paysad...even pep guardiola says he wants to coach the club....from this, you should use your IQ to detect the club i'm talking boufwink
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
firstking01:
remove the word shame...cos i cnt be ashamed of the club ever player is dreaming to ply for, even messi himself have their jersey, we woulda signed him but he's asking for £600k a week paysad...even pep guardiola says he wants to coach the club....from this, you should use your IQ to detect the club i'm talking boufwink
guy wat u jst typed if a pack of confusion
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
firstking01:
guy wat u jst typed is a pack of confusion
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
swemzkid:
guy wat u jst typed is a pack of confusion
hehehehe, seems ur nt current @all...just tell me ur nt updated in the transfer market...wats confusing u there??
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
firstking01:
hehehehe, seems ur nt current @all...just tell me ur nt updated in the transfer market...wats confusing u there??
in one word which fans are u?
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
swemzkid:
in one word which fans are u?
it's singular "fan" ant fans as plural...if you can remember a team that created history in the season 2003/2004 season tongue....uptiL now no team in europe have been able to breake that recordcheesy...use your intuition now, or will it faiL u againcheesy
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2016
firstking01:
it's singular "fan" ant fans as plural...if you can remember a team that created history in the season 2003/2004 season tongue....uptiL now no team in europe have been able to breake that recordcheesy...use your intuition now, or will it faiL u againcheesy
barcelona
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
swemzkid:
barcelona
dam it dude undecided...i mean in barclays premiershipcheesy
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
swemzkid:
barcelona
dam it dude undecided...i mean in barclays premiershipcheesy...
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
firstking01:
dam it dude undecided...i mean in barclays premiershipcheesy...
okay liverpool against ac millan 2004
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by firstking01(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
swemzkid:
okay liverpool against ac millan 2004
nonsense, use ur IQ kwanusad...i mean in premiership not UCL...they created a record which no premiership team has created before, even in europe, ok ma help u grin....they went 58 matches straight unbeatencheesy
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by Smartguy001(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
deewhone:
Its the heart. Anytn u wanna do is 1st conceived in the heart b4 parts of the body carry out d actions

Babe PM me na ur type I dey find sinx... kiss
Re: Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off by swemzkid(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
firstking01:
nonsense, use ur IQ kwanusad...i mean in premiership not UCL...they created a record which no premiership team has created before, even in europe, ok ma help u grin....they went 58 matches straight unbeatencheesy
guy na man u abi na arsenal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Take Note! These Are 8 Things Guys Look At First When They Meet A Woman / Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava / I Want To Give Out 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.