Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight (23869 Views)

Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami / Aisha Alhassan Collapses At Adamawa IDP Camp, Revived With A Bottle Of Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by rozayx5(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
oby is a clown, frustrated ministerial position seeker

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by appini: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na small small madness dey start.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Ahmeduana(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
ebosie11:
Bring Back Our Girls Group has accused the Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan of showing absolutely no empathy to the plight of the parents of the missing Chibok girls.

This was disclosed by the leader of the group, Oby Ezekwesili during BBOG team meeting at the Banquet Hall in Aso Rock.Mrs Ezekwesili cautioned Mrs Alhassan over her perceived insensitivity to the parents of the Chibok girls.

The Chibok thing don dey even tire Nigerians.How are we sure that the abducted girls are still alive?I pity their parents.E no easy at all!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBOG_Nigeria/status/687605919065182208
MAKE FIRE BURN ALL THE ENEMY, MAKE FIRE BURN ALL THE ENEMY, Lukuluku the more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by twibs: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
ebosie11:
Bring Back Our Girls Group has accused the Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan of showing absolutely no empathy to the plight of the parents of the missing Chibok girls.

This was disclosed by the leader of the group, Oby Ezekwesili during BBOG team meeting at the Banquet Hall in Aso Rock.Mrs Ezekwesili cautioned Mrs Alhassan over her perceived insensitivity to the parents of the Chibok girls.

The Chibok thing don dey even tire Nigerians.How are we sure that the abducted girls are still alive?I pity their parents.E no easy at all!

She is aware this is just a propaganda tool. Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Goke7: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
I think our public officials need to show restraint in very sensitive national matters, if the news is true, then I support madam oby, our ministers need to know that they carry the image of the President wherever they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Goke7: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
rozayx5:
oby is a clown, frustrated ministerial position seeker

a former world bank vp?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by naptu2: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Flamingolatayo @flamingolatayo

Chibok Girls: Aisha Alhassan attracts outrage after saying girls weren’t abducted under Buhari’s administration

https://mobile.twitter.com/flamingolatayo/status/687619013472468993?p=v

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by romioray: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
BALLOSKI:
This serious!

I hope those saying BBOG is working for the Apc can now see that the party is also taking it's own share of attack from them.

No, not as you think. She is on a revenge mission. How? After all her contributions the APC yet did not give her any appointment. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
To me, all these Chibok saga is a scam embarassed
Don't know why I refuse to believe it from the onset

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by rozayx5(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

a former world bank vp?

yes, if that was enough for her why was she blaming gej for loosing intl appointments cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by hollandis(f): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oby Ezekwesili is a scammer .why blame mama Taraba?? Why can't she blame the dullard from daura

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by mynduu44: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Abeg the price of dollar don fall

If e neva fall both women should shut up nd allow me use my mind to fall the dollar price.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by hollandis(f): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
rozayx5:

yes, if that was enough for her why was she blaming gej for loosing intl appointments cheesy cheesy cheesy

She is a scammer ,she forgot that international jobs of that magnitude are given to dignified citizenry

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
They do everything possible to divert their attention from blaming the Daura Dullardino. A Minister's behaviour is a reflection of the body odour of the cattle rearer.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by ndkelly1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
nd
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Eluwilussit(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
BALLOSKI:
This serious!

I hope those saying BBOG is working for the Apc can now see that the party is also taking it's own share of attack from them.

Which attack? When did mama Taraba become the epitome of APC? Oby just dey para as she no get post yet. Jealousy things.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by mymadam(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
cutestcee:
...Chaiii I pity this woman sha. APC no even dey look her side

Really?

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by hrhobi1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Airfoce1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=bluaero
post=41970957]Make una give madam Oby minister of women affairs una no gree, after all her labour on top this matter.
Una never chichumchin undecided[/q uote]
that is the truth

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Airfoce1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
That is the truth looking for sumthing
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Decentad2705(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
ebosie11:

same here
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Airfoce1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Blunttalker:
Mama Taraba said the BBOG group should stop harassing the FG after all the girls weren't kidnapped in the Buhari's administration. That, to me, is the height of callousness

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Airfoce1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Did she reary say that
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is Oby Ezekwesili sincerely concerned about the Chibok girls or using them to score cheap popularity and political points? If she has been appointed as a minister in PMB cabinet,will she still bring these 100 parents from Chibok to Aso Rock? Who does she takes instructions from? The metamorphosis of Oby is suspicious and pregnant with meanings.......Enough of this hypocricy!

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by ajebuter(f): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
philfrey08:
lipsrsealed

is Madam Oby back?

guess she was on leave

In Abeokuta.. knowhatimsaying? grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by stagger: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Blunttalker:
Mama Taraba said the BBOG group should stop harassing the FG after all the girls weren't kidnapped in the Buhari's administration. That, to me, is the height of callousness

Maybe Mama Taraba should have a similar experience and let her see what it feels like to have a daughter kidnapped by a gang of terrorist rapists and stinking defilers who God knows how many times they see water to bath in a month. Then she will understand. How callous can people be?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Demallcrazy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
temitemi1:
Yeye pple...
see who has found her voice after march 28th 2015.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by ajebuter(f): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goke7:

a former world bank vp?

But currently unemployed or under-employed grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by ajebuter(f): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
romioray:

No, not as you think. She is on a revenge mission. How? After all her contributions the APC yet did not give her any appointment. My opinion though.

Your opinion is worth 6 Guilders! grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Apinja2: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bring back what kaikai woman wey no get sham ,the minister know say nobody loss wey them want bring.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by Redoil: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lilimax:
To me, all these Chibok saga is a scam embarassed Don't know why I refuse to believe it from the onset
even you
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight by chiddye(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
anybody that takes that mama taraba seriously is a complete Jew, one could tell what kind of minister she was from her ministerial screening and her excessive ranting about the appeal court ruling in taraba

she is just another Stella oduah in this administration

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Over 100M Phone Lines, Why Can't We Vote By Text -sen.ben Bruce / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN / Northern Governors Wives Meet In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.