Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! (34303 Views)

PHOTOS: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Rivers State This Evening / Former President Jonathan Becomes A Grandfather Again (photos) / I Saw This On Facebook=>photos-goodluck Jonathan Stashing Foreign Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by May5(f): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Another child joins the ogogoro corruption empire in Otueke

I can see that Mama Piss is conspicuously missing. Oh I forgot, she is a childless fat woman.

What is the benefit if you steal all the monies meant for Nigerian children and you become barren and fruitless.

That Child will visit Jonathan in prison very soon.

i wonder why some pple can b so bitter like this. Look at what this fellow posted, and some pple are there liking it. I thout d news of a new born baby brings joy to all except d wicked.May God feel u all with d spirit of Love.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by montezz(f): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I can see that Mama Piss is conspicuously missing. Oh I forgot, she is a childless fat woman.

What is the benefit if you steal all the monies meant for Nigerian children and you become barren and fruitless.

Egbon afofungbemu, why would anyone pray to have a useless and mentally deranged adult like you when she can adopt blessed and smart kids like GEJ's adopted kids? Dada n dindin were atijo oshi. Go put him behind the bars... Ode oponu

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by mrlaw93(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

if u noticed, no body liked ur comment. u know y? it's boring
Tnk u.. i didn't even notice
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by ojomamah: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Blessed farmly
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
dovelike:
Awww. This guy has really lost some weight . Nigerians eh, Una don chop am. The first president that looked sickly while ruling Nigeria.

No wonder he said he fears for our future.

As that baby looks like a white now, why can't he continue looking that way? After some months he will look darker than his parents.
Lolz...I can still remember your Caucasian looks while you were his age..... grin
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by maureen546: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Congrats dear
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Sigo86(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

What is the benefit if you steal all the monies meant for Nigerian children and you become barren and fruitless

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sincere4u:

Lolz...I can still remember your Caucasian looks while you were his age..... grin
shocked have you seen me before?
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2016
GEJ really looks good in a suit. It's obvious he wore his trad daily to garner goodwill and support from his tribesmen.
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by domido(m): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations to the family. Our President is doing Omugwo.
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2016
ozoigbondu:
GEJ our economy is in the toilet pls come back
chai! no nah... please I want him to live longer than his haters.
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:

shocked have you seen me before?

Hahahaha you didn't need to ask. wink
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by tpiah2: 1:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by perculiarperson: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

If you think what you said is deserving of a new child, may all that you have spoken be your portion and lot from now on. May the woes you desire to come upon them visit your family without reservation and may your generations ever live each day with each breath to curse you.

You think it is everything you speak erroneously about without caution? This is not the economy or the Nigerian nation... This is about private people living their lives and sharing the joy of bringing a new child into the world with both mother and child alive. It isn't everything you joke about.

You need your head checked! and quickly as that...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by DerideGull(m): 2:05am On Jan 15, 2016
jpphilips:
Deliver in Miami yet the olodo grandfather had 6yrs to replicate such health care facility in Nigeria, !diots!!
Can't wait to see you lots in prison

Are you this daft?
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 15, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Why attack a woman's barrenness? What do you gain by doing that? Furthermore, she nor he were fruitless, they were First Lady and President of Nigeria. What are you and your litter of kids?
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 15, 2016
jpphilips:
Deliver in Miami yet the olodo grandfather had 6yrs to replicate such health care facility in Nigeria, !diots!!
Can't wait to see you lots in prison
what did the likes from where ever region you come from do as regards health care...Gej should come and use his hands to build hospitals for you abi...your governor nko? ??...mumu
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by fortune1968: 6:14am On Jan 15, 2016
ajebuter:
Congrats to the true face of democracy in Africa.

' My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian'..... GEJ

God bless GEJ..

Respect!
how bout "stealing is not corruption '
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Sincere4u:

Hahahaha you didn't need to ask. wink
Lol
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by nigeriancuban: 7:09am On Jan 15, 2016
okay ooo,she's welcome
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by beautydavid: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2016
GEJ baba big congrates ooo.. Wait o mama peace no follow u snap ds pic wt ona dota? Hmmm.. Na u want do omugwo? Lol!
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by ajebuter(f): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
fortune1968:
how bout "stealing is not corruption '

How about' their baboons and dogs will soak in blood' ?
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by fortune1968: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2016
ajebuter:

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by fortune1968: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2016
ajebuter:

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:

Lol
smiley grin

How you doing, cutie?
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sincere4u:

smiley grin

How you doing, cutie?
Am nice
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by jacoik(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
ozoigbondu:
GEJ our economy is in the toilet pls come back
lolhaha doing what in d toilet bro. hope am in d right thread
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by henrysam(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations bro GEJ. You will live to see more of your grandchildren
In another news Buhari is busy chasing kwaraption all around with vigor meanwhile, Nigerian economy is in comatose
We were told the value of naira at 305 per dollar is not real that the value of naira is lesser than that.
More award for you while the wicked will continue to chase shadow
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:

Am nice
That's good to know. Do keep it that way. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes / APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Fubara Arrives Rivers Assembly To Present Budget (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.