Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo (1709 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Night Calls are Devilish And It Annoys Me To The Core, Pls Stop Night Calls. / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
There's one small girl of 15 in my friends neighbourhood, haven't set my eyes on her for like a year now. Just this noon I saw her passing by my office with a protrude stomach(she don get belle)

The thing shock meee!! Small girl o, I quickly called my friend ask am whether na the girl I truly see, he con gist me how the guy wey give her belle take deny the pregnancy. The girl is now left to suffer it, she's from a poor family. Why guys wicked like this?? How much be condom wey una nor fit buy? Da small girl life don just waste or is about to be wasted. If to say I fit catch the guy wey give her belle ehn, I go use knife cut em penls, fry am with pepper sauce give my dog.

I don't know why guys indulge in pre-marital sex, its so unfair and against the bible. My wife will be very proud of me, she'll meet me a virgin. Oo Yes!!! A virgin, I never see woman pant before except my neighbours pant wey dem spread for sun, especially my landlady's pant, I don see am tire.

Because of this very sad discovery, I have decided to register and open a charity organisation that will share condoms to offices, markets, shops and houses every weekend free of charge. #sayNoToUnwantedPregnancy# We need to keep nigeria clean from unwanted pregnancy. Those little girls and ladies in general must not suffer the consequences of carrying a barstard baby for 9months and beyond.

I will personally fund the organisation. I don't want anybody to thank me for this generosity, am only trying to create a better future for our girl child.

All I need now are a couple of very beautiful and attractive ladies that will volunteer to help share the condom packs, Ladies PM me let's get started. Nairaland guys can PM me their sisters and girlfriend's contact also. Thanks for reading.
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Smh... Heard TommFrench is now back..
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by benedictnsi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op, your moniker is already stupidity..... Needless to say you are stew-peed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by obiorathesubtle: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
sad nna.. Wetin I just read??!
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by Iamlordgee(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hehehe.. I laff small
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kikikkikiki grin
I volunteer myself ooo
Whitney2, oya come here
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by whitney2: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
HateU2:
Kikikkikiki grin
I volunteer myself ooo
Whitney2, oya come here
I'm here ooo hateu2.
I'm in tooo grin
Wen we go start
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
whitney2:
I'm here ooo hateu2.
I'm in tooo grin
Wen we go start
Whitney2, make we ask stupidity nah
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by cruzita(f): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
I just dey wait for mumu boys wey go near my younger sisters ,thunder wey go fire am DAT day go give better muscle for pen!s
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Blame the girl too...
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by desmond122(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Your mind is also protruded with lust
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by fbtowner(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
op this one u are asking for girls numbers hahah how are we to trust u now abii guys cannot share condom again nii chai
Re: Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo by nerdfrost(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
In my own opinion! The gal too mumu ooo!! How guy go take fool u reach say him go enter u without cd undecided na una know sha

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Leaked Video: Omg See This University Girl Hot S*x Video / An Open Letter To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.