Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 (34206 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll / Nigerians Rate Buhari High On Economy And Governance - Leadership Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by chernest2002: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2016
He is doing what I saw before 29th May 2015 that is reversing Nigeria. Rated 0.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by billyG(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:
He has done very well

IPOB youth , if you dont like it- GND!

Nnamdi Kanue made more noise than all of you, yet he is in the pocket of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Nigeria shall be great

cool cool
Nnamdi u see yur life now?person whe snd u message no like u ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Dcanio: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2016
What has been done so far is what the past administration did....rail,power the new administration has done nothing except the missing 2016 budget and the fight against corruption on #dasukigate I wonder if dasukigate is the only corrupted individual in this country?
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by hardychris(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2016
cutestcee:
I rate him 1
guy did you say 1? Abeg na -0
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Unlimited22: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
I'll give him a 6

1--- Fight against corruption
2--- Witch-hunting corrupt leaders
3--- Renting women that can cry to act like Chibok mothers
4--- Making naira lose its value against dollar
5--- Improvement in electricity
6--- He's name is 6 letter words.. BUHARI
grin. Me dey give am -1.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by alaskido(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2016
I rate him 1.

His government cannot pay N18K minimum wage
His government cannot pay N5K to unemployed he promised during his campaign
His government cannot make the dollar and naira equal like he promised during his campaign
It took him 6 months to appoint ministers
There are no developmental policies in place
He is busy witch hunting his opponents with EFCC and DSS
He travels a lot like a globetrotter
Security is on high alert. BH still bombing
His government is full of liars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Osezua: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2016
Sweetguy25:
I rate him a dismal 1.
Be deserves it.
1. He failed to appoint ministers for five whole months
2. He has not laid any solid economic policy even after six months
3. He's government is highly deceptive. Example, telling the public the government has won the war against terrorism while attacks continue frequently. Withdrawi
4. He's government is hypocritical
5. The only thing this government does is to pay salaries. No developmental project has been commissioned for the past six months
I score you 5/5 smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Chibuetu: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2016
I will give him 2/10 for his sadist and tribalism in politics... Hope am save for my opinion before DSS will start chasing me like fly
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Trustisaburden: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2016
Kennyroy24:
Lalasticlala help help....

I rate him -2 (minus two) for failing on all is campaign promises. He has also been dictatorial and his anti-graft war has been largely media driven and biased.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Fongido(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Islie:
em!!!!!!!

better than GEJ......
Bastard. all dis APC touts inside u're regretting.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by kenoz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lemme dash him 2
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by bumtos(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
F0
Because Nigeria is Higher Institution.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by ATERI(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mamog:

You could have as well made this assertion when the west arm twisted GEJ govt with alleged war crimes and refused to sell weapons to Nigeria opening the door for heavy cash transaction like the one in south Africa and which also led d govt to allow Dasuki handle obscene amount of cash... APC led opposition made a meal meal everything against the country because it was a campaign material..
Now rate PMB on matters of Economy, Job creation, capital projects, Rule of Law, even on trivial matters like communication, public relations, public administration and tell me if PMB cannot be genuinely given 10/10.. 10/10 (In D banj voice)
Forget d West.. .this Govt is is worst worst Nigerian history..
God Bless Nigeria

Honestly, the best Jonathan did against the West was when he defied them on the gay issue. Sorry, if the most powerful black nation could be stopped from buying weapons, we have to blame GEJ`s poor leadership for that. Main reason for Dasuki`s shenanigans? Didn`t see that coming
Please let`s not forget that PMB assumed office in May 2015; so let`s be patient, you and I would have enough time to assess and grade his performance.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Islie:

never an APC follower

I only stand on the masses side..... and PMB is better than GEJ

#get that into your skull

Making the same mistake over again. pls rate not compare. The masses you stand for most be very dumb if you are thier representative.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by dupesolamary: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
7/10 so far.

The previous govt has messed up this economy with over $ 140 per barrel for over 2million barrel per day and yet no saving. i cant blame this present administration with $30 per barrel per day WHICH MAY BARELY COVER THE COST OF PRODUCTION.

I still wonder why Jonathan came during the oil boom.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Diovinci: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
I rate him 10/10 sei Baba! Carry gooooo! But I no go lie
This govt na lai lai
Nothing has changed!
No steady power supply
No hope in bringing back our girls
Businesses are inactivity
Dollar rate has gone unimaginably high #1naira to 1dollar
The govt have to wake up be more technical than authoritative
At this point in time if this government fails to bring the change they should not hold anybody or anything responsible

1 Like

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by meforyou1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
-10/10
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
alaskido:
I rate him 1.

His government cannot pay N18K minimum wage
His government cannot pay N5K to unemployed he promised during his campaign
His government cannot make the dollar and naira equal like he promised during his campaign
It took him 6 months to appoint ministers
There are no developmental policies in place
He is busy witch hunting his opponents with EFCC and DSS
He travels a lot like a globetrotter
Security is on high alert. BH still bombing
His government is full of liars

yea...you are right,1....he doesnt deserve zero in the moment,for making sooooo much impossible campaign promisses...
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by tsdarkside(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
ATERI:

Honestly, the best Jonathan did against the West was when he defied them on the gay issue. Sorry, if the most powerful black nation could be stopped from buying weapons, we have to blame GEJ`s poor leadership for that. Main reason for Dasuki`s shenanigans? Didn`t see that coming
Please let`s not forget that PMB assumed office in May 2015; so let`s be patient, you and I would have enough time to assess and grade his performance.

patient??...forget patient,,we dont have time for patients........we want everything.....everythinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:30am On Jan 16, 2016
Ebukaobi:
He has done very well

IPOB youth , if you dont like it- GND!

Nnamdi Kanue made more noise than all of you, yet he is in the pocket of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Nigeria shall be great

cool cool
Amen
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by lagdmark(m): 4:03am On Jan 16, 2016
When Buhari starts implementing his campaign promises then I can rate.
Now he is still campaigning instead of working.

1 Like

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Emeka71(m): 6:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Rated 7.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by miracle11: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2016
flokii:
I'm yet to see negative scores o.. like -5 -10

IPOB ow market na grin

oya you guys should come and rate bubu o
see fool! Simple question yet ipob is ur headache.u go die ni. I pity u sha
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by sherrylo: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2016
6/10 for now I swear I dey happy with the light situation for my hood. Since this year I ldon buy just 10 liter of petro and hin still remain for inside gen.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Unlimited22: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2016
Demallcrazy:
Since ipod Dilector is choppin constant early mornin head konkin 4rm Baba Daura of DSS everyday, I rate Sai Baba 9.5/10. Once tompolo & jonadumb are wearin kirikiri uniform, Sai Baba collects 18/10 cool
U see yaself. Witch hunting na him b good governance?
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Demallcrazy(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Unlimited22:

U see yaself. Witch hunting na him b good governance?
Witches suck only blood, naija witches eat yams, hence d witch huntin.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by dirifred(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
mascot87:
Anyone rating PMB less than 6.5 needs to have his or her brain checked
Just your opinion. In my opinion anybody rating PMB up to 1 does not know what hardship in the country right now,has no idea about Naira's value and unemployment. does not buy fuel in Nigeria. is not aware of the many woes of the present administration. its pointless rating PMB or APC's performance, they are way below any chat you could present.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by olaomoola1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
justice2016:

And u expected gej to fix the damage since since 1980s.
I Guess u know How to read? Did I ever mention That? Or because ur gej fanatics I should not talk?
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by OreMI22: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
[size=16pt]Didn't Fela warn us about Bihari?
Chai, Nigerians are back to the days of shuffering and smiling, with an animal that wants to dash us
"human rights"

Meanwhile he sends 1,000 zombie soldiers to go and kill innocent civilians, calling Nigerians "useless, senseless, indisciplined criminals". The funny thing is that even today, Buhari is still doing the same killing of civilians using soldiers and referring to Nigerians using the same words which Fela protested more than 30 years ago! grin grin grin grin

Fela warned us about this monstrous killer. Yet, we refused to listen and brought it on ourselves.[/size]
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 by Roadmike(m): 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
between 1 and 10.

i score him 1
[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday / Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Reno Swims In Tobago’s Spiritual Healing Hole In Tobago That Cures Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.