Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice (630 Views)

The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice by TyLegal: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tables have turned today, a lawyer needs your advice.

So while we were in law school, a friend of mine loved and admired this particular babe from afar. He drooled and fantasized over her all through law school but never had the nerve to walk up to her. All he did was love her from a distance. And he left law school without as much as a ‘hello’ to her. After law school, he made one or two attempts to contact her but no fruitful result.

Fast forward to five years later, he is now a successful lawyer working in a prestigious law firm and aiming at making partner. This law firm has a new client who is very wealthy and influential and after so much lobbying and prayers, he was assigned to be lead counsel in the case.

He studies hard and puts in his best because he is determined to win the case. And while exchanging law processes with the lawyer representing the other party, he realizes that lawyer is his law school sweetheart.

Now he is at a crossroad; does he intentionally perform poorly so she can win the case? Or does he put in his best not minding whether she loses the case? Or does he just leave everything to fate and let the universe handle it?

Please advise. [url][/url]www.tylegal.com
Re: Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice by dollyjoy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lollll,no sister in junglecheesycheesy

on a serious note
i av watched this movie
it's called
a twist of fate!
Re: Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice by dollyjoy(f): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lollll,no sister in junglecheesycheesy

on a serious note
i av watched this movie
it's called
a twist of fate!
Re: Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice by nairamaverick(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
I thought you said he wanted to make partner? I doubt that!
Re: Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jeopardizing ur career 4 a lady who dnt gv a shit abt u is trash, moreover d lady might see him as a failure whch wil b a turn off, a lawyer shud nt behave like a primary skol boy.
Re: Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice by Khd95(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Let d guy go ahead nd do his thing,he musto win d case if he wishes to win d girl's hrtgrin

later d girl will b proud of him.

But 2 lawyers as couple,lobatan na soso quoting of d constitution on every little arguementgrincheesy
Re: Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice by ayobase(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
The guy must win to win the girl over. Ladies love them confident and successful.
Re: Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice by SINNZ(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
What if you're a lawyer?? undecided
Do you have to rub it in?? undecided undecided
Re: Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice by Crownofwealth(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
foolish post.seriously doubt if a lawyer really asked you to do this for him.
Re: Help! A Lawyer Needs Your Advice by Crownofwealth(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
foolish post.seriously in doubt if a lawyer really asked you to do this for him.

(1) (Reply)

British Brands To Operate Under Seemed To Be Working / She Claim To Be Virgin But Its A Lie,should I Tell Her? / Guys Get In Here: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.