Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,384 members, 7,853,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? (1072 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Ladies, Date An Igbo Guy Younger Than You / When Ur Guy's Younger Brother Is Hotter &more Handsome Than Ur Guy, What Do U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
can you marry a guy younger than you? n for the guys, would u still marry her if she's older than you? i need data on this pls.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by ProfSamurai(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
I see no reason why not. For all the right reasons - YES.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
God forbid abomination! Wetin d ones I old pass dey take my eyes see no be small. Na d one weh go provoke me to killing her I go come marry?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
A perfct yes. I even prefer dat nd it is my datn style.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by obiorathesubtle: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
yes na.. I'm 35 and My wife is 8years older.. We live happy and she respects me just as I require.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op said ladies since am nt one, let me wait for their responses
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dia is Nothing wrong with it.. Love knows no age.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by kimond101: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yes I can.
It takes maturity to be in charge of a woman not age. But the woman must have a good character though
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by muaa(f): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Age is for mathematics, all I need is the chemistry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Laveda(f): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
No please...I love my man in charge..and yeah in all areas undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
yes na.. I'm 35 and My wife is 8years older.. We live happy and she respects me just as I require.
*pourhimwater* wakeup oh yeah slumber
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by vault(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
with most naija girls,, the ending won't be good
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
If itz not more Dan two years
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2016
5years older sef i'll marry. I don't get the fuse about all this age stuffs. Darey art alade wife is 8years older than him yet their marriage is still strong. Peter of pqsuare wife is 7years older yet their marriage is still fresh. I don't get the fuse about age.if i love you then i love you....
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2016
muaa:
Age is for mathematics, all I need is the chemistry
correct!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Correct!
Adaure4ever:
Dia is Nothing wrong with it.. Love knows no age.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
hm
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2016
Yes,but I want to be 38 or older when I do it grin I like age gap realtionships.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by diva90: 2:35am On Jan 18, 2016
Works for some people, so it's not a taboo. As for me it's a No! I've always liked and dated older men... My goal was to marry a man atleast 7-12 years older than I am. My ex was 9 years older than me. I'm now married, My husband is 5 years older than me
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 18, 2016
If i were a lady i could, ceteris paribus.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 18, 2016
diva90:
Works for some people, so it's not a taboo. As for me it's a No! I've always liked and dated older men... My goal was to marry a man atleast 7-12 years older than I am. My ex was 9 years older than me. I'm now married, My husband is 5 years older than me

This question is not meant for U I guess. Youre already hooked for life! Anyway, we need u around for the Elderly advice wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Younger Than You? by Fraih(f): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Laveda:
No please...I love my man in charge..and yeah in all areas undecided

(1) (Reply)

Men's Room: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Sister Is Sexually Tempting You? / This Is Serious!! / Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.