Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? (1040 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by LilNetty(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Have been calling my bf names still we have been dating but not until yesterday when we went to visit our mother in-law...i called his name.... 'Bamidele' Suddenly my mother in-law looked with this scary face..... she later called me ND caution not to call her son By names again...is it bad to call him by his name?
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by fotadmowmend(m): 6:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Calling ur spouse by his name is so romantic and it's better. But for culture sake you can minimize that while in public......
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Akkord4gov: 6:27am On Feb 06, 2016
LilNetty:
Have been calling my bf names still we have been dating but not until yesterday when we went to visit our mother in-law...i called his name.... 'Bamidele' Suddenly my mother in-law looked with this scary face..... she later called me ND caution not to call her son By names again...is it bad to call him by his name?

That is the yoruba tradition for you.
My gf fit call me my name but maybe when we are 2geda and used sweet pet names when family dey dere. My wife too can do the same but I won't like it in front of my children. I prefer my AKA
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by thorpido(m): 6:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Is it your neighbour's name you will call?
Well it's yoruba culture and you should adopt an alias.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Some mothers undecided

I call my boo by his name will use endearing terms wen we're married

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by lordcornel(m): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2016
When with your mother in law just look for a nice name to call him to avoid issues, also discuss this with ur oga, u guys can decide d best way to handle d issue xpecially when mum is around...

To me I don't c any problem with my gf calling my name abi na another man name she go call..?
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Hannysmilez(f): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2016
I don't get this una tradition at all. undecided. In my culture,you call him by his name in public and you use endearment when you're alone.
He doesn't like endearment sef,said it sounds suspicious.
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by firstking01(m): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Yoruba and culturarism undecided
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by firstking01(m): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Yoruba and culturism undecided
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by firstking01(m): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Yoruba and culturism undecided...
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by cruzita(f): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2016
maybe try adding something sweet to his name.e.g Bami dear,Bani hun,Bami boo
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Africans and their yeye culture. Nothing wrong in calling my name.

My bae calls me by my surename and its soo cool than calling me "baby, honey, or sugar"

Anytym she calls me "baby", my heart go skip, why?? She needs MONEY

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Lwkmd, you could have call him theif in yoruba, since mother in- law dnt want u to call hime by name.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2016
No call him by his spriritual name

U can as well call him big daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2016
stupidity:

My bae calls me by my surename and its soo cool than calling me "baby, honey, or sugar"

Is hannysmilez ur bae?
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by johnson232: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
maybe try adding something sweet to his name.e.g Bami dear,Bani hun,Bami boo
na bamboo u be wan write?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by LilNetty(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2016
skarlett:

Is hannysmilez ur bae?

Yup Lolz..... Or u are also dating my boo to be? ion know em... Just kidding tho
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Fumiex(f): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2016
lolz maybe u should try adding uncle or brother bamidele......*sounds romantic
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Feranchek(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
I REALLY hate that "baba Alvarez" or "daddy judith" alias angry angry angry

I'll preFer my wife Call me "Ferdie" anywhere and nobody can challenge you. When we start raising kids, call me same thing and it'll still be fine. For my neighbors, the day I'll hear anyone change my name from "Ferdinand" or "Mr. Ferdinand" or "Mr. Eke", to "baba judith" or "daddy Alvarez", I go cool down give am STRICT warning not to use such alias with me again. sad angry angry angry angry

The babe above me sha.....!!!! Smh.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2016
LilNetty:

Yup Lolz..... Or u are also dating my boo to be? ion know em... Just kidding tho

Lol, nah I'm not. The replies seemed similar dats y I asked
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Strahovski1(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2016
When the brain is in the ass..

#DrinkingBeer
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by ronald4lif(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2016
stupidity:

grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by ronald4lif(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
I like to be address by my name at all times, whether in public or private. Let her call me by my name and I do so to her. Pet names isn't my thing.
Re: Guys, Can U Allow Your Wife To Call You By Name? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
No I can't...the day she calls Me by my name, I'll Bleep her for the whole day.... Till she's sore down there.. So many nice ways to punish a woman grin

(1) (Reply)

How Be Beautiful Even When You Know You Are Not / When A Guy Tries To Impress You? / Easter Hang Out On The Mainland/island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.