Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,310 members, 7,826,225 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

There Is Nothing Wrong With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Wrong With This (1042 Views)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Wrong With This by martyns303(m): 6:27am On Jan 15, 2016
This is in response to the below topic.

https://www.nairaland.com/2861713/how-many-guys

When I first saw the picture I wish I knew how to, only for me to read the comments that followed and was shocked. Some people made it look like a taboo, one guy even said it was for jobless guys and got 100s of likes for it, meaning over 100 people agreed to what he said. No one is asking you to leave your job to plate your girl's hair. It's meant to be done at your free time, a time when you guys need to bond. I bet you are not too busy for sex.

It seems most guys can't differentiate between between being macho and being rude, they believe it makes them manly when they are rude or tough towards their women. And it is even saddening that some Nigerian women have bought into that mindset, they believe a guy who acts rudely and doesn't take nonsense is a real man.

These are the reasons why some Nigerian women complain of Nigerian men not being romantic. And when your girl starts cheating on you, will you then complain? When a guy somewhere is treating her with care and she can't wait to run to his care while you are there forming tough man.

I want to believe a large % of those guys forming macho on that topic are the ones to do something more demeaning or begging for sex, and there's nothing macho about begging for sex.

Guys please learn to be loving with your women, yes social norm prevents you from doing certain things, but helping with your girls hair, indoors and away from society doesn't make you less a man. And don't say she is not my wife yet, you are likely to act such way even in marriage.

I don't know how to plate hair, but I have learned to loose them over years with my girlfriend of 5yrs. It's a fine moment for us to gist and laugh.

Surprise you girl one of these days, if she wants to change her hair, offer to loose them, she will appreciate you for it, it will give you guys time to talk. And if you don't know how to, I will help from the little I know.

There are basically 2 types of hair, at least from the ones my girl always do.

1. There is this one where they use tread and needle to sew the external hair to a plated hair of the girl, all you need to do is to locate the tread and use a razor to carefully cut the tread one section at a time. When your done with that, you will see your girls natural hair. This part is usually tricky for me, so I let her loose the tip for me and I just take it from there. Sometimes there seems to be some sort of black glue at the base.

2. On this type, the external hair is plated together with her natural hair, again you can let her loose the tip for you and you continue the remaining loosing. It can be tricky but if you give it time. You will get better.

So you know I am not telling you something I don't do or lying just to appear romantic, I found this old pics of me and my girlfriend on her phone, while loosing her hair and will be sharing with you guys.

I hope you learn something, and for those likely to come and say it's for weak men, we know your type in the real world.

Lalasticlala please educate your boys.
Mynd44
Please name all the moderators, NL guys need to see this and learn.

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2016
God bless you OP. I like this. The guy below me thou will never do that

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by whirlwind7(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2016
HateU2:
God bless you OP. I like this. The guy below me thou will never do that

Wrong!
I help my woman loose her hair whenever I get the chance to do that. It is such a romantic moment for both of us.
So romantic that, something must happen immediately afterwards cheesy

She compliments me on the way I gently handle her hair without tugging at it. That I got such soft hands that makes her feel like I'm f0ndling her, rather than doing a boring chore. So, this heightens the romantic feelings, that more often than not, each episode comes to end in the bedroom.

Right. Like the OP said, ain't nothing macho about begging to get laid. If you know her buttons, you can easily turn a fierce lioness into a purring kitten. Real men do that all the time. We got it down pat.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2016
U re a correct n true guy op! When we treat our women right, they stay with us forever!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by IamLEGEND1: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Then you find out later say na her side nígga who been dey pay for the hair wey u dey loose.

I been dey help loose my mama hair when I been small sha. ..

but 9ja babes? lol

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2016
SirLegal:
Abegi, leave trash for LAWMA joor. Anyways...

Laff Mata
Stella Obasanjo died and went to heaven ,as she stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, she saw huge wall of clocks behind her. She asked,
"What are all those clocks?" St Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you tell a lie, the hands on your clock will move."
"Oh," said Stella, "whose clock is that?" "That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The hands have never moved, indicating that he never told a lie." "Incredible," said Stella.
"And whose is that one?"
St Peter responded, "That's Nnamdi Azikwe's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Zik told only two lies in his entire life."
"Where is my husband Obasanjo's clock?" asked Stella. "Obasanjo's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan because of its speed".
undecidedundecided
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2016
How are you enjoying the friendzone OP? Looks kinda comfy from this angle.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by teelaw4life(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2016
OP is that why you're now naked with only camouflage shorts? Lol.

I appreciate your piece tho, a lot of guys have taken doing things like this to mean something else. I once helped my ex-girlfriend carry her bags to the bus-park when she wanted to travel back home. People were staring but to me it didn't matter, it was just a sincere gesture for someone I had so much emotions for at the time.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by martyns303(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
teelaw4life:
OP is that why you're now naked with only camouflage shorts? Lol.

I appreciate your piece tho, a lot of guys have taken doing things like this to mean something else. I once helped my ex-girlfriend carry her bags to the bus-park when she wanted to travel back home. People were staring but to me it didn't matter, it was just a sincere gesture for someone I had so much emotions for at the time.

Bros I was in the house na, abi am I supposed to wear suit n tie.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by nerdfrost(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2016
quiinnBee:

undecidedundecided
. Sis, me self taya ooo! I don't know what that meant! undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by teelaw4life(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2016
martyns303:

Bros I was in the house na, abi am I supposed to wear suit n tie.

Na play I dey play na...Although suit and tie sef no bad, e go show say your love for ur girl na serious one.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
whirlwind7:

Wrong!
I help my woman loose her hair whenever I get the chance to do that. It is such a romantic moment for both of us.
So romantic that, something must happen immediately afterwards cheesy

She compliments me on the way I gently handle her hair without tugging at it. That I got such soft hands that makes her feel like I'm handling her, rather than doing a boring chore. So, this heightens the romantic feelings, that more often than not, each episode comes to end in the bedroom.

Right. Like the OP said, ain't nothing macho about begging to get laid. If you know her buttons, you can easily turn a fierce lioness into a purring kitten. Real men do that all the time. We got it down pat.
kikikiki grin
See as u take am personal.
That good sha.
U are a man
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With This by cruzita(f): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
men will never learn after they will say they can't understand women,na from this small small tin u go dey understand wetin dem want .

(1) (Reply)

Every Guy Should Read This . . . This Goes For Every Relationship . / Caption This Photo........do Or DIE Affairs / Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And His Boo (snap Shoot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.