Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

n - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / n (1451 Views)

Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

n by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

My daughter brought to my attention yesterday two disparaging and vituperative posts that were made on my handle. As many of you know, I have been very busy playing my part in shaping Nigeria for change, and long after the campaigns were over I only come here occasionally. In order to make the CramJones handle active, I leased it to someone who would help me continue to comment on National issues as it affects Nigeria. However, I was really displeased by the posts yesterday stating President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was a goat.

Most of you know that I (the real CramJones) would not create a thread to say that. I deeply apologize for this thread, and I have taken steps to fire the person handling my handle. In the recent past I have personally posted things on this handle myself, most notably, my open letter to PMB. I have made and answered to comments in recent times, but I would never post such a disparaging meaningless thread. Kindly disregard it, it was not me.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: n by stunning4real: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Ok noted

1 Like

Re: n by knightsTempler: 7:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Cramjones, if you really are feeling a pinch, why is it so hard to describe it?

How could anyone have been so daft that they created a thread like this? This is real comedy!

2 Likes

Re: n by mumu5000(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2016
u sha want to let us know u have P.A… I smell lies anyways

1 Like

Re: n by emamos: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Pure non sense
Re: n by drake22: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2016
This man sef.
Lol
Re: n by kogirodent: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Better. Never sounded like you anyway. I was one of those who commented that "so even Cramjones post rubbish".

1 Like

Re: n by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2016
temitemi1:
Who the hell is this

The resident comedian.

If you no like am, I do.

Sometimes, it's good to unwind and cramjones provides the rythms.
Re: n by OnReflection: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Comical relief provided by the Cram Jones' alter ego? grin
Re: n by Caseless: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Trash!
Re: n by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Fast becoming musiwa
Re: n by bloodykiller: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2016
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

My daughter brought to my attention yesterday two disparaging and vituperative posts that were made on my handle. As many of you know, I have been very busy playing my part in shaping Nigeria for change, and long after the campaigns were over I only come here occasionally. In order to make the CramJones handle active, I leased it to someone who would help me continue to comment on National issues as it affects Nigeria. However, I was really displeased by the posts yesterday stating President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was a goat.

Most of you know that I (the real CramJones) would not create a thread to say that. I deeply apologize for this thread, and I have taken steps to fire the person handling my handle. In the recent past I have personally posted things on this handle myself, most notably, my open letter to PMB. I have made and answered to comments in recent times, but I would never post such a disparaging meaningless thread. Kindly disregard it, it was not me.

-CramJones

wait is that you or your employer that bought TonyeBarcanista beer?

2 Likes

Re: n by kingdompropty: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Puss. grin. Ademisiwa will envy you by now. Twin brothers.
Re: n by ta4ba3(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Cramjones I leave u for lawma
Re: n by lekkie073(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Uber_nonsense angry
Re: n by lawrenceunaa: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2016
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

-CramJones
u can use ur time well Mr. U created a useless thread yesterday and denies it today mehn are u a blood relation of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: n by bigerboy200: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Don't knw why I was banned..let me believe that it was a mistake from d mods..
Re: n by illmatic101(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2016
bloodykiller:

wait is that you or your employer that bought TonyeBarcanista beer?

Abeg help me ask am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: n by BaddieKay(f): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2016
What are u doing here?
Caseless:
Trash!
Re: n by ajebuter(f): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2016
cramjones:
Dear Nairalanders,

-CramJones

I thought as much

Such couldn't have come from you.

I'm an ardent reader of your posts and though hold contrary views at times, I find your posts objective

Peace..

1 Like

Re: n by Caseless: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2016
BaddieKay:
What are u doing here?
I should be asking you. How are you? grin
Re: n by Caseless: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2016
ajebuter:

I thought as much

Such couldn't have come from you.

I'm an ardent reader of your posts and though hold contrary views at times, I find your posts objective

Peace..
you fell for that gangue? The real guy doesn't have an 's' in his handle.
Re: n by ajebuter(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Caseless:
you fell for that gangue? The real guy doesn't have an 's' in his handle.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt...
Re: n by BaddieKay(f): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Am good,u?
Caseless:
I should be asking you. How are you? grin
Re: n by LordMecuzy(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The resident comedian.
If you no like am, I do.
Sometimes, it's good to unwind and cramjones provides the rythms.
Lol you've said it all
Re: n by Caseless: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2016
ajebuter:

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt...
he's not d real guy
Re: n by Caseless: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2016
BaddieKay:
Am good,u?
soft.... kiss
Re: n by Caseless: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2016
BaddieKay:
Am good,u?
soft....

(1) (Reply)

We Can’t Establish N1tr Theft By Lamorde, Says Reps Panel / Boko Haram Falls Victim To A Food Crisis It Created - New York Times.. / President Buhari Agrees To Meet With Niger Delta Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.