Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria (7985 Views)

Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG / Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by WETCUNT: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
GOOD FOR THEM , THEY WANT CHANGE NOW THEY HAVE IT.....AKPOS, DOLLAR NA 310 NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by goodlifehyd(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I watched the video where the Army were carrying the corpes of the Shiites to an undisclosed location. Nemesis will definitely catch up with Buhari and Buratai. I'm 100% sure of this.
can you kindly provide a link to the video??
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by drss(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2016
ylaa:
200 chibook gals still missing 700 shiites missing too how many people go come remain for we country?
including 170 bam girls kidnaped in november last year.

1 Like

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by goodlifehyd(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2016
WETCUNT:
GOOD FOR THEM , THEY WANT CHANGE NOW THEY HAVE IT.....AKPOS, DOLLAR NA 310 NOW!!!
stop spreading lies the dollars is 298 or there about now. And Shiites don't participate in politics
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by laprince(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2016
samplegirl:
Meanwhile our media is criminally silent on this. You can imagine the fuss it would have raised if Jonathan is the one in power.

May God have pity on morons who call themselves Nigerians.

I share your view on this.
Our media is long compromised.

2 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by WETCUNT: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
stop spreading lies the dollars is 298 or there about now. And Shiites don't participate in politics
el-rufai visited their leader bowing down before him during electioneering campaign, dollar is 310 in black mkt, where the common man buy dollar... i can spread lies like you because i dont belong to head less propanganda followers
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by ShowYourCertificate: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
can you kindly provide a link to the video??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMnzQbnogdk

Watch it till the end, you'll see where the soldiers were loading the corpes of the shi'ites into their vehicles.
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by goodlifehyd(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2016
WETCUNT:

el-rufai visited their leader bowing down before him during electioneering campaign, dollar is 310 in black mkt, where the common man buy dollar... i can spread lies like you because i dont belong to head less propanganda followers
lol and they told you they voted for him You need to use ur head, this people have their rules and it's strictly adhered to. Check today's newspapers and u confirm the price the official rate is less than 200 get ur facts right before spewing dust online

1 Like

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by WETCUNT: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
lol and they told you they voted for him You need to use ur head, this people have their rules and it's strictly adhered to. Check today's newspapers and u confirm the price the official rate is less than 200 get ur facts right before spewing dust online
i guess you must be from osun state, hunger don enter your brain...so dollar is less than 200 in osun?

2 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by goodlifehyd(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
WETCUNT:

i guess you must be from osun state, hunger don enter your brain...so dollar is less than 200 in osun?
Google is ur friend, I ain't basing my judgement on dem say like you, I don't spend naira in my present location #shalom
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Freedom4us: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2016
NA wa for 9ja Army.

Kill Boko Haram no.

Instead they kill Shi'ites & people wanting out of Nigeria.

B00hari ICC is awaiting you

1 Like

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by cirmuell(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2016
700? Buhari have them na, somewhere in Aso villa. angry mtcheew
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by glossy6(f): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Trailblazer1:

If it was done by GEJ, heaven would have fallen undecided
As long as its done by our Sai Buhari
Let it continue (Zombie thoughts)
#idontknowwhere700shiitesmenare
lmao

1 Like

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by richiepolymer(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2016
vivianblog1:

Source http://www.punchng.com/700-shiites-missing/

Cc; lalasticlala

Make una dey sofri lie! So where are the 700persons located at the moment? who's feeding them? Sensational journalism is the order of the day. Until you are a victim of evil journalism you may never know the consequences. Its a shame on our journalism. I charge our media to post the names and pictures and phone numbers of the 700 persons on the dailies. Let them get the info from the Shiites who are not in detention. Any soul who wishes ill for Nigeria will never experience peace whether here or in the beyond.

2 Likes

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by alaskido(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2016
This is what happens when you run a parallel government inside a government. This our government is inconclusive.

1. CHIBOK GIRLS MISSING
2. 700 SHITES MISSING
3. BUDGET MISSING
4. SOLDIERS MISSING
5. ARMS MISSING

I hope the country will not miss one day.
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2016
it's so shameful how gullible most people can be! someone just wakes up one morning and declares 730 shiites are unaccounted for and it's swallowed hook, line and sinker......na wa o angry so these 730 where they killed? if yes, how did the military successfully evacuate the bodies and to where? a mass grave? a mass grave that will accommodate even half that number isn't gonna be easy to hide! if the argument is that they are being detained, then where? even a standard prison facility in nigeria won't accommodate half that number if brought in in a day talk more of a makeshift military holding facility in zaria. the truth is, yes, some people may still be unaccounted for but for anyone to say they are up to 730 is a lie! these shiites are just trying to whip up sentiments. i will still maintain that in that ugly avoidable incident that happened in zaria, both parties were in the wrong but the shiites were more on the wrong side. as for the video someone posted earlier on, that video doesn't show anything!

1 Like

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin
This is not only an inconclusive government

Its also a MISSING Government

129 soldiers Missing

Budget Missing

700 Shi'ite members Missing

May you not be the next to be Missing grin

Nah missing certificate cause all this wahala

1 Like

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin This is not only an inconclusive government
129 soldiers Missing
Budget Missing
200 girls missing!
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
alaskido:
This is what happens when you run a parallel government inside a government. This our government is inconclusive.

1. CHIBOK GIRLS MISSING
2. 700 SHITES MISSING
3. BUDGET MISSING
4. SOLDIERS MISSING
5. ARMS MISSING

I hope the country will not miss one day.
he has proven to be careless.
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by meforyou1(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin

129 soldiers Missing

Budget Missing

the missing budget matter is still inconclusive
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Chubhie: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Let me forward this to Iran since our Lagos-ibadan express media are shying away.
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by banio: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin

129 soldiers Missing

Budget Missing

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by marcondo13: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=laprince post=41990303]Ok na
Our Army is working.

Our military has caused us more harm than good in the last decade.

The military first carried out extra judicial killing of boko haram leader, which lead to the outbreak of boko haram. Now, its like a virus and we seem not able to contain and curtail it as a nation.

Now, they have started another one. I hope this doesn't escalate.

Now, who bears all the brunt? we; the unarmed civilians. women get raped and killed, children malnourished, men killed, economy crumpled, et al.

I hope they are found alive and well. [/quote

Point of correction,opinion is free but facts are sacred. The police killed Yusuf,the Boko Haram leader,on the orders of Modu Sheriff,the then Borno State Governor,and it was on record that he was handed over ALIVE to the Police at the Govt. House.
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Adagba1: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
All of a sudden IPOB have become supporters of shiite muslims.
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by orunto27: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
I suspect that they have escaped through Niger Republic.
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by TONYE001(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

As in ehn, you took that right outta my temporal lobe. Let's just keep watching this massive back2back hit of a soap opera in HD. Every episode is a hit.

Hahaha... Right from Area 22 of your dorminant hemisphere, abi?

1 Like

Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by laprince(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=marcondo13 post=42002397][/quote]

You may need to watch the video again.
The military and police were together in the coalition
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by laprince(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=marcondo13 post=42002397][/quote]

You may need to watch the video again.
The military and police were together in the coalition.
Re: ‘700 Shi’ites Still Missing’ - Islamic Movement Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
TONYE001:

Hahaha... Right from Area 22 of your dorminant hemisphere, abi?
Yes ooo, very on point

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Unrest: See What A Nigerian Soldier From Nsukka Posted On Facebook(photos) / LASG Initiates Removal Of Illegal Properties To Prevent Flooding / Budget: North Rejects Southsouth’s Vote On Revenue Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.