Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? (873 Views)

The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / What Is The Most Important Bodily Feature You Look At In A Partner? / Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Supposing your spouse asks you this question, how would you answer it?
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by sinaj(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2016
My grandmother smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Its my grandmum too. So far, I've never been loved as much as she loved me b4 she died. I always felt very happy around her.
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2016
This is a hard one, I have two special men in my life
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Monalisa185(f): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
God na...who else??
him go even come last last..

na joke ogrin
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Monalisa185(f): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
God na...who else??
him go even come last last..

na joke ogrin
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Royalfurnitures: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2016
My son
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by lexaydfg(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2016
God and then my mum
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2016
My mummy
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by AlexCk: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2016
The Big Guy Upstairs = Baba God 1st, then my Family(from My Parents down to My Lovely Frnds) they are all Most Important in my life
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by hezy4real01(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2016
God of course
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by cyprus000: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2016
[size=13pt]
as a man with a spouse. It will be insensitive to tell her mom/dad or who ever you deem fit.

Logic and diplomacy demand that one address such question with caution.

If such question is directed to me, I'd say "everybody is important to me,just lyk they all have their special place in my heart". That said, I personally think that such question is out of place.

only people with inferiority complex issues, ask such question.
[/size]
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Justiyke4u: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Is me then my mum then my babe but after marriage then it will be me then my babe and then my mum but don't forget that God remains the overall cool
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by midehi2(f): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2016
my childrens cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by SINNZ(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Me, myself & i
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by cruzita(f): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2016
my mum and our last baby .can't do without dem
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by obiorathesubtle: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nobody. I hate people
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
The guy above me dosint understand the word "Hate" Well its a feeling to those who care bout it.. Na u sabi# undecided

The fact remains.."Deep down in us,we v more than one we care about"
I no buy that question..#
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Fernandowski(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
how could we not talk about family when family is all that we got??
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Lordprez: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Myself .... it kinda obviousundecided

buh then... I love mum the most
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Chestar5(f): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Me

me

me

me

me

and me again
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
I love myself pass
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
HMMM MY MUM OFFCOURSE, THEN MY DAD
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Orisa bi Iya kosi.
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Welcomme: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
God, Jesus, my mum then my younger sis
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by missyadorable(f): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Answer:My mother,followed by my siblings and am sure that will also be his answer

That is not a challenge to answer afterall in reality,one's spouse cannot be the most important person in one's life except the person has no parents n siblings.
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Jayjay0(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Money ooo anytime anyday
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by 7footre(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
My kid bro#.... would literally go to the end of the world for him
*not married so*
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by Slikbae: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
omo yoruba
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
[b]Has
a man with a spouse. It will be insensitive to tell her mom/dad or who ever you deem fit.

Logic and diplomacy demand that one address such question with caution.

If such question is directed to me, I'd say "everybody is important to me,just lyk they all have their special place in my heart". That said, I personally think that such question is out of place.

only people with inferiority complex issues, ask such question.
[/b][/size]
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by marieolae(f): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mum.
Re: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? by cyprus000: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Slikbae:
omo yoruba
[size=13pt] Lol..grin
Na omo igbo oo!, no mind my typo.
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo#doyoustillhavehope# / Love Test For Women!! / Can You Cope With A Long-distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.