Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (33275 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
No romantic affair is perfect and it will take lots of tolerance to co-habit with anyone we choose to spend our marital life with but nevertheless, i have learned that while we tend to seek for good qualities in the opposite sex, in most cases we often realize that what it seems is not what it is but there is an important quality we need to see in a partner that will keep us endeared to that person long enough to form a great bonding.

FOR THE WOMAN
:I have heard many ladies list the qualities they want in a man and i need not go into rhetorics of the various qualities sought after by women but im sorry to burst your bubbles that many marriages and romantic union are dead on arrival because many ladies tend to look for the wrong qualities in a man.

Lets cut the chase...there is nothing bad in wanting a cute,tall,dark/fair,rich guy and so on but I want you to know that you are an emotional creature and the type of man you should look for is the type that will reach out to your inner soul not by the money he gives you,not by the six packs he has,not by the way he blows your mind in bed but you need a man who is truly crazy about you.

Many ladies know the man who is truly crazy about them but they tend to complicate matters by longing for that guy they are crazy about...YES it is important to desire a man before allowing him into your life but you have no business with a man who does not truly desire you.If that tall,cute,sexy.sazzy rich guy treats you like pooh i bet he will look like a monster in your eyes but if that short fat and ugly struggling guy treats you like a queen,you will simply find yourself loving him in no time and he will look so cute in your eyes...That is the way a lady is wired but most of them are ignorant of this.

FOR THE MAN
: Men tend to look for decent ladies,homely ladies,ladies who know how to cook,GOD fearing ladies.....but i have seen men who got married to very virtuous ladies but still end up looking out frantically for romance and i tend to wonder why this is so.

Yes it is very good to look for good wifely qualities in a woman we want to marry but believe it or not,there is really no bad or good woman but its about how you handle your affair..even a witch will use her power to protect a man that treats her well..FACT

I will not discourage men from seeking the so called wifely qualities in any lady they want to marry but the truth is that men are visual creatures and whatever pleases our eyes will most likely please our soul(FACT)

If you desire a lady with certain sexual features why settle for less in the name of inner beauty? so the most important quality to look for in a lady is for her to be sexually pleasing to your eyes because if you marry a woman who has every other good qualities but not sexually pleasing to you then you may spend the rest of your life in perpetual marital sexual bondage as you will always fantasize about another lady who has the sexual features you desire.

Hope this makes sense.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by ReInstalled(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
ok
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by IamLEGEND1: 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Toks Baba.......thread idi on point.
aesthetics are as important as anything to a guy when picking a mate.....i just pity the guys wey dey fall for the "inner beauty" punchline ugly girls dey sell these days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Swizdom(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
I dey come. Make I buy utaba.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by youngest85(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kids everywhere

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Thread is so on point..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lalasticlala i don't know if this is front page worthy..you decide.
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
aesthetics are as important as anything to a guy when picking a mate.....i just pity the guys wey dey fall for the "inner beauty" punchline ugly girls dey sell these days.
Padi mi leave matter for mathais, I fall for the inner beauty yakata presently..

She's gat a heart of gold, she ain't gat the prettiest face but her heart is like a mirrow. She's so real, reads my face like meter, nice melons & my perfect size of ass. lipsrsealed

As a guy just pray for God to give a woman with a beautiful heart...

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Padi mi leave matter for mathais, I fall for the inner beauty yakata presently..

She's gat a heart of gold, she ain't gat the prettiest face but her heart is like a mirrow. She's so o real, reads my face like meter, nice melons & my perfect size of ass. lipsrsealed

As a guy just pray for God to give a woman with a beautiful heart...

Lmao!

Exactly my point dude..read your post again man..

Nice melons..your perfect ass..exactly my point..who dey talk about face lol?

32 Likes

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Toks2008:

Lmao!

Exactly my point dude..read your post again man..

Nice melons..your perfect ass..exactly my point..who dey talk about face lol?
mehn! I won't deny the fact that u are very right & you really caught me red-handed...

Men Are Visual Creatures And Whatever Pleases Our Eyes Will Likely Please Our Soul- Toks2008 2016

Cc: Ademoladeji

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by dollyjoy(f): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
youngest85:
Kids everywhere
Who are you referring to as "kids" the op or yourself because the op's article is very insightful.

Must you drop a comments self?, its better to pass if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by kazyhm(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
on point

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
dollyjoy:
Who are you referring to as "kids" the op or yourself because the op's article is very insightful.

Must you drop a comments self?, its better to pass if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

Abeg ignore that toddler.

17 Likes

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Toks whatever you call yourself, so this just made sense to you ba undecided

You never cease to amaze me with your misogynist tendacies and double standards. So women should not look at the exterior but men should Because only men are moved by sight and women aren't

Pffft!
Piece of crap undecided

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
mehn! I won't deny the fact that u are very right & you really caught me red-handed...

Men Are Visual Creatures And Whatever Pleases Our Hearts Will Likely Please Our Soul- Toks2008 2016

Cc: Ademoladeji

Our eyes not heart...and that is so true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Omotayor123(f): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
It Makes sense. wink
We should Not only Look out for outer But also inner Beauty!

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Omotayor123(f): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
youngest85:
Kids everywhere
undecided undecided
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by glolover: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
visit www.luvc.me for quality ladies
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 11, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Lovelynature(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2016
So on point bro

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:10am On Aug 11, 2016
Toks2008:

Our eyes not heart...and that is so true.
Edited mehn..

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by misspicy(f): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
TAH! there undecided

Toks with his small mind as usual tongue your activities is reduced here,hope you finally married tongue
see those asslicking shediots for up there gringrin.

Quote me and die tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Men are visual creatures and women are what? auditory creatures? Hogwash!

So you're saying we should forfeit character and personal qualities in a woman and get into wedlock based on how sexually appealing she is?

You lack wisdom and haven't had a slice of life yet.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by IamLEGEND1: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
skarlett:
Toks whatever you call yourself, so this just made sense to you ba undecided

You never cease to amaze me with your misogynist tendacies and double standards. So women should not look at the exterior but men should Because only men are moved by sight and women aren't
Pffft!
Piece of crap undecided
First,no one said women do not deserve or desire good-looking men.....everyone should learn to prioritise,I believe is his point.

Women, generally, would pick a guy who will treat them right & place them above everything else over the stone-cold adonis.

Men,on the other hand,would hold out for their version of Helen of troy. See,now that doesn't mean we are o.k with the idea of marrying a psychopath..... it's just a matter of priorities.
with that said,no matter which way it is spun,looks will always be higher up on a man's checklist than a lady's...

Ur looks attracts him 1st,and when everything else (A.K.A inner beauty) falls into place, it's a match made in heaven.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by firstking01(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala i don't know if this is front page worthy..you decide.
It's front page worthycheesy
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Men are visual creatures and women are what? auditory creatures? Hogwash!

So you're saying we should forfeit character and personal qualities in a woman and get into wedlock based on how sexually appealing she is?

You lack wisdom and haven't had a slice of life yet.

I'm sure your first paragraph is not referring to my write up cos there was no place auditory was used rather I wrote about ladies being an emotional creatures..that is totally different from your twist.

Furthermore it has become a norm to believe that sexually appealing ladies generally are potential bad wives..abeg there are sweet sexy ladies out there that will make super excellent wives but the fact remains that if you marry a lady you are not sexually attracted to, you may likely not have marital fufillment except you just decide to live in marital illusion.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
--
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Toks2008:

I'm sure your first paragraph is not referring to my write up cos there was no place auditory was used rather I wrote about ladies being an emotional creatures..that is totally different from your twist.

The auditory part was sarcasm. Males and females are both visual creatures is what I was trying to say. When you said: "Men are visual creatures", it came off across as though you were trying to say being a visual creature was gender based.

And both males and females are emotional creatures —except females usually have higher EQs(Emotional quotient).

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
... Enough of this inner beauty nonsense already

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Toks2008:

Futhermore it has become a norm to believe that sexually appealing ladies generally are potential bad wives..abeg there are sweet sexy ladies out there that will make super excellent wives but the fact remains that if you marry a lady you are not sexually attracted to, you may likely not have marital fufillment except you just decide to live in marital illusion.

I am aware of no such norm, and that's because it's nonexistent.

Nobody gets married to someone they do not find sexually attractive—physical attraction and emotional attraction are like lightening and thunder: the former is bound to happen before the latter, but the former should not take precedence over the latter i.e her physical beauty should not override the emotional connection you have with her, or the other pertinent qualities like her character, intelligence etcetera.

Unless you are not looking for a long-term relationship, or what would you do when stress, pregnancy and the other things that tend put the years on women makes her lose her sexiness, would you then take to extramarital affairs?

Taking a woman to the altar based solely on how sexy she looks or how skilled she in on bed is shallow and foolhardy.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I am aware of no such norm, and that's because it's nonexistent.

Nobody gets married to someone they do not find sexually attractive—physical attraction and emotional attraction are like lightening and thunder: the former is bound to happen before the latter, but the former should not take precedence over the latter i.e her physical beauty should not override the emotional connection you have with her, or the other pertinent qualities like her character, intelligence etcetera.

Unless you are not looking for a long-term relationship, or what would you do when stress, pregnancy and the other things that tend put the years on women makes her lose her sexiness, would you then take to extramarital affairs?

Taking a woman to the altar based solely on how sexy she looks or how skilled she in on bed is shallow and foolhardy.

-

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.