Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. (4813 Views)

Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' / My Song Loading Soon On Nairaland, My Gees Show Me Some Love (PHOTOS) / This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2016
If you check I posted a while ago that my baby will soon come. I told my wife we are naming our child on Nigerian forum at first she said no. That the first two were named on forum she won't let this one be named on forum too.

Then she said I should give her my phone to see to the thread I showed her the thread and she glance through and behold she picked a name amongst the suggested names. Seems she liked it after all smiley

At first she want pick Felicity to be the first name but she made it the Second. https://www.nairaland.com/2861104/nairaland-suggest-me-female-names#41921481. Obviously when she grows she will begin to answer it lol. She picked Laveda too.. and finally, the main name is:

Athena
https://www.nairaland.com/2861104/nairaland-suggest-me-female-names/2#41936662

What can I say? Thank you all so much for helping me and I really appreciate it. It's sounds funny but it's like a family thing. Our children are named by the public. My sister's child was named by her colleagues in her place of work. I named mine on public forum. Even I was named by Naval officials as my dad worked in the Navy during his time.

So thank you all again. And I invite you all to my home in Jawa Barat, Indonesia next week for the party and the official naming of the child.

Thanks again. @pics... She's gonna be a tough one. I can see it with the gangsta look. See her hair like mine smiley

DON'T PUT THIS ON FP. THIS IS FOR ROMANCE SECTION ONLY. PLEASE MOD NO FP. I would soon take down the topic after some views.

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Laveda(f): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Strahovski:
If you check I posted a while ago that my baby will soon come. I told my wife we are naming our child on Nigerian forum at first she said no. That the first two were named on forum she won't let this one be named on forum too.

Then she said I should give her my phone to see to the thread I showed her the thread and she glance through and behold she picked a name amongst the suggested names. Seems she liked it after all smiley

At first she want pick Felicity to be the first name but she made it the Second. https://www.nairaland.com/2861104/nairaland-suggest-me-female-names#41921481. Obviously when she grows she will begin to answer it lol. She picked Laveda too.. and finally, the main name is:

Athena
https://www.nairaland.com/2861104/nairaland-suggest-me-female-names/2#41936662

What can I say? Thank you all so much for helping me and I really appreciate it. It's sounds funny but it's like a family thing. Our children are named by the public. My sister's child was named by her colleagues in her place of work. I named mine on public forum. Even I was named by Naval officials as my dad worked in the Navy during his time.

So thank you all again. And I invite you all to my home in Jawa Barat, Indonesia next week for the party and the official naming of the child.

Thanks again. @pics... She's gonna be a tough one. I can see it with the gangsta look. See her hair like mine smiley

DON'T PUT THIS ON FP. THIS IS FOR ROMANCE SECTION ONLY. PLEASE MOD NO FP. I would soon take down the topic after some views.

kiss kissYour baby is soooooo cute embarassed kiss

Congratulations smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by sinaj(f): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Woooooow!

Congrat smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Cute baby

1 Like

Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Awwwww congratulations lovely just lovely smiley. Though she has chosen i still want to suggest a Nigerian name just in case she changes her mind:-

Jadesola
Temidayo
Olamiposi

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by IamLEGEND1: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Athena?
congrats!
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by midehi2(f): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2016
ussshhh, see pikin o, pretty
congrats dear

but i hope the child wont be addicted to public forum o.
congrats again
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Awwww, she is sooo cutte. Give her a peck fr me dady. Laveda I am jelosing u rit nau. Lol. I want my own baby nau aswear..cnt wait
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Oh my goodness what is this? smiley cheesy

Laveda. your charm no be here o shocked

Cute baby
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Laveda(f): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Awwww, she is sooo cutte. Give her a peck fr me dady. Lav.eda I am jelosing u rit nau. Lol. I want my own baby nau aswear..cnt wait
Don't be jealous tongue
Its a cute name tongue
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by kaziblake(f): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Welcome to the world cute baby.
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Laveda(f): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2016
coolsix:
Oh my goodness what is this? smiley cheesy

Lave.da. your charm no be here o shocked

Cute baby
grin tongue
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Eesha: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2016
Siobhan will be a good name for the cutie grin but Athena grin suits a goddess like her. She will be great kiss
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Justiyke4u: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Like a 2 y shaped pole on the tv Just kidding congratulations man cool
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Don't be jealous tongue
Its a cute name tongue
I cnt jxt help it, am jealous *wipingtears*
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Monalisa185(f): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2016
woooow!!! I love this already...lovely...congratulations honey...God bless your home...

mine loading gringrin

no one should quote me oo tongue,
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Laveda(f): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I cnt jxt help it, am jealous *wipingtears*
Awww Pele cry cry
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by cruzita(f): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2016
what can I say if not BEAUTIFUL.congrats on this bundle of joy
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Awww Pele cry cry
perhaps no1 will eva name his baby naughtynaugh.ty ryt?
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:
woooow!!! I love this already...lovely...congratulations honey...God bless your home...

mine loading gringrin

*clears throat* you're pretty, your kids are gonna be god and goddess.

'sorry for the mention'
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Laveda(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
perhaps no1 will eva name his baby naughtynaugh.ty ryt?
Is that your name? grin just a nick nau..no one would..
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by obiorathesubtle: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2016
undecided woooow

Uuh.. I really thought you were kidding the first time, congratulations to you and the wife man! It's a.. The both of you are lucky! She's damn beautiful! smiley

And uuh.. Always love your daughter! Keep her safe, no matter what! Bring her up in the faith you believe in.. Put enough effort to make sure she makes you proud in future, She's your blood..

Btw.. Athena is a wonderful name, my favourite greek goddess, your baby is both Royalty and Divine smiley.. I pray she has even more wisdom than the mythical goddess! Congratulations again brother! I hope to feel this way someday(be a father)...cheers mate! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by falconey(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2016
kaziblake:
Welcome to the world cute baby.
Laveda:
Don't be jealous tongue
Its a cute name tongue
andromida:
Awwwww congratulations lovely just lovely smiley. Though she has chosen i still want to suggest a Nigerian name just in case she changes her mind:-
Jadesola
Temidayo
Olamiposi
Best wishes.
midehi2:
ussshhh, see pikin o, pretty
congrats dear
but i hope the child wont be addicted to public forum o.
congrats again
sinaj:
Woooooow!
Congrat smiley
Oyind17:
Cute baby

they sure love babies, still they refuse to see me in my OFFICE.

You'll find them here.
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by midehi2(f): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
cheesy
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by chandli: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:
[b]woooow!!! I love this already...lovely...congratulations honey...God bless your home...

mine loading gringrin

OURS loading tongue
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Laveda(f): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2016
falconey:

[/color]
[color=#000099]I'm coming soon cheesy
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Is that your name? grin just a nick nau..no one would..
Mary cheesycheesy *coveringface*

Bt I prefare bn calld nawti mehn.. cheesy
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Laveda(f): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Mary cheesycheesy *coveringface*

Bt I prefare bn calld nawti mehn.. cheesy
My little sister's name tongue

Guess you're sooo naughty then cheesy
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Lordprez: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2016
so the dude wasn't jokingshocked

Well congrats Mr. you got a really beautiful baby and "Athena"... That's just one hellazz beautiful namegrin

don't get why you choose laveda thoundecided
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Monalisa185(f): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2016
chandli:
OURS loading tongue
lol...I'm a potential Reverend Sister ooo tongue
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Monalisa185(f): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Caringguy:
*clears throat* you're pretty, your kids are gonna be god and goddess.

'sorry for the mention'

Lol...thanks for the cute compliment... you gonn' have CUTIES as babies too..

you welcome
Re: Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. by Laveda(f): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Lordprez:
so the dude wasn't jokingshocked

Well congrats Mr. you got a really beautiful baby and "Athena"... That's just one hellazz beautiful namegrin

don't get why you choose laveda thoundecided
*Strokes hair* Jealous? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen / Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.