Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians (16942 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Moving Photo Of An African Mother Breastfeeding In Class / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by bclemsnews(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
From www.bclems.com

A young mother shared the picture above of herself naked and breastfeeding her baby on Instagram and her Nigerian followers are right now arguing whether the photo is appropriate or not.

See messages and comment by nigerians its a caption text image click this link http://www.bclems.com/2016/01/this-photo-of-nked-mother-breastfeeding.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is art!

It's so gona sell..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by faith551(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
men guys will always be guys irrespective of age, see as the body colonize the two orange.i like the concept tho,but a spade will always be a spade,ive learnt not to criticize tho.now I wish every lady on nl could be that beautifully structured grin

9 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Pheals(f): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
Stupidity upgraded
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dat pikin na badoo grin

See as he take hand dey roll d nipple, while his mouth dey busy with the other one grin

Lovely pics tho kiss kiss

17 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Strahovski1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
Beautiful

But this looks slutty.

4 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Kriszzy01: 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
This is art!

It's so gona sell..
Art Will U consider this "art" if this was Ur wife?
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by divinehand2003(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Great work of art though.... A lot of persons might misread the true and innocent intentions of the photographers. I thinks its unique.

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Polymath56: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
myfantasies:
Dat pikin na badoo grin

See as he take hand dey roll d nipple, while his mouth dey busy with the other one grin

lol...hw eccentric u r..always viewing n seeing tinz 4rm different angle..4ni u cheesy
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
I love this. cheesy
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
even KANU couldn't divide nkgerians , how can an ordinary naked pics divide Nigerians?

op, fear God na.

in PEJ'S VOICE * DIARIS GOD O*

8 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
I'm jealous of that baby cry

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Polymath56:
lol...hw eccentric u r..always viewing n seeing tinz 4rm different angle..4ni u cheesy
Don't mind me grin
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Polymath56: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hmmm..so many persons r saying dis is an innocuous art n dat thr is nofin wrong wif it, lyk dey can allow thr sis,mum,wife or bae 2 do dis all in d name of "art"..whr is d artistic value, morality, integrity n rectitude in it

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kriszzy01:
Art Will U consider this "art" if this was Ur wife?
mchew... African mentality!

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by theunnamed: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
she's got nice boobs

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Kriszzy01: 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
mchew... African mentality!
African Mentality? I'll rather stick with that mentality than support my wife if she posted such pix. It's ur opinion nd I repect it

12 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by mtcheeew: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
the mother is hot o

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Cutehector(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kriszzy01:
African Mentality? I'll rather stick with that mentality than support my wife if she posted such pix. It's ur opinion nd I repect it
u should. cool

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Kriszzy01: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:
u should. cool
Lol. Ur feeling urself cause am polite? Gudnyt bro

5 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by abiolert(m): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2016
The PIC itself is an irony,as a baby we suck our mums breast, when we get married; its our wife's own this time around.
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 01, 2016
I don't think there's anything wrong with the picture, however the level of nudity and provocation contained in the image defeats all the good intentions that the poster may have had.

I am not saintly in mind, I'll have to confess that that image made my heart skip a few beats...
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by rudebouy: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2016
Dat woman is so fvckable!
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 01, 2016
The spirit of Modelling.
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Dat pikin na badoo grin

His hand was placed there on purpose.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Beautiful. Natural.
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Cutehector(m): 1:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Kriszzy01:
Lol. Ur feeling urself cause am polite? Gudnyt bro
u dnt have to display negative character online Mr man..
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by peacengine(m): 2:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Er..otica
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 01, 2016
GOD, please I use this hour to appreciate your concern in my life.
PLEASE, extend this concern to my neo-marital life especially this year and next, that I have made up my mind to marry your spec.

PLEASE never, use a USELESS LADY as payback for the sins that I have committed.
I have suffered long enough and wouldn't dare to Carry Over such a course.
MAY that which I have decided to take to the altar this year or next be according to your will and design.
IF not please scatter the Relationship, just like you have always engineered previously.
Thank u FATHER, for answered prayers.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 3:33am On Feb 01, 2016
peacengine:
Er..otica

Really? A child feeding is erotically stimulating for you embarassed
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by iamrealdeji(m): 5:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Strahovski1:
Beautiful

But this looks slutty.
yeah,looks really slutty,99% of guys on this nl have a boner looking at this picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.