Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). (2832 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Romance And Love (18+) / Robert Mugabe`s Quotes About Romance / What Do You Like About Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2016
This is probably the most intriguing and intimidating section on nairaland. Loads of interesting stories every day, some get you cracking while others a bit complicated.

Here they are.

1. The females don't create thread about their relationship. ( Sometimes I wonder if their relationship(s) is/are perfect) that is if they really admit they are in.

2. The males create 99.9% of threads in the section not because males completely dominated the section but because they'd love to create thread about everything in their relationship(s).

3. You will find females comment more on threads on, "how she over smarted the guy", "pre-wedding pictures" , " how to get ready for marriage" , "things that will make you appear as a wife material", " check my eyebrow/hair/bag/ etc.

4. Every females claims to be hard working and independent on threads bashing girls for being materialistic and demanding. ( So who are the materialistic ones? Are they from burkina faso?)

5. Guys feel gay (happy) and adhere to posts / threads bashing babes, just to feel good about themselves. Haba brothers no be nairaland girls break your heart na!.

6. Some guys love to mention their crush(es) on threads about lovers or threads seeking female advices so as to get her attention (dummies!!!!). That's referent power for you.

7. The intelligent posters love to quote their kinds e.g, ronald4ever,estafabian, misspicy,laveda, naijaboiy,decker,stfuareyougod etc hundreds of them to argue about issues. while the FUN posters also do the same with their guys. E.g jonaifme,stupidity,obio-something,iamlegend etc.

Illustration : its rare to see thesonofmark quote onila or mrcork quote decker or ronald4ever quote stupidity.

JUST FOR FUN

tell me
which one of them is not true.
You can add yours.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by activelyA(f): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2016
cheesy
Just incase wink
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2016
activelyA:
cheesy Just incase wink

Naah just for fun ni.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by humanbeing6th(f): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2016
a sign of joblessnes from d op, egbon falconey if U want job come and collect it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2016
I rest my comment here .. cool
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by mynduu44: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Picks out Just ur No.4 while waiting for LAWMA to thrash the remaining..

Its only in Nairaland every gal is hardworking nd not looking at a made man.
Only here u find out the galz all want a Lowkey wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2016
humanbeing6th:
a sign of joblessnes from d op, egbon falconey if want job come and collect it.

LWKM weyrey!!!

I just feel like creating a thread.

Wait a minute you have a JOB? What's the difference between you and I? We are both posters now.

1 Like

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2016
mynduu44:
Picks out Just ur No.4 while waiting for LAWMA to thrash the remaining..

Its only in Nairaland every galz is hardworking nd not looking at a made man.
Only here u find out the galz all want a Lowkey weeding.

LWKM

Iyalaya anybody.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Laveda(f): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Your No.1and No.4 is so true grin

Nice one falconey.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by zicoraads: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Not again embarassed sad
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Your No.1and No.4 is so true grin

Nice one falconey.

grin girls and pretense.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2016
zicoraads:
Not again embarassed sad
grin
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by RexKexMilann: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Number 7 .... Smart on social media does not necessarily mean smart in the real world. Most of us don't just like showing off our "smartness" here, we prefer to troll around & have fun because of a truth, that is what most of us are here for. To have fun! F**k that shiit!angry.

8. Those who with their "smart" comments try "too hard" to gain the "likeness" of people, Intentionally or unintentionally. But one thing they don't know is that most people who give out such advices seldom live by them.

Once again, f**k that shiit!!! ***stumps mic and bounces off stage***!

6 Likes

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by SINNZ(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Is that all? undecided
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Laveda(f): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
falconey:

[/color]
[color=#000099]I know for real some are just pretending ..you don't expect them to come here and say they aren't hardworking grin
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Number 7 .... Smart on social media does not necessarily mean smart in the real world. Most of us don't just like showing off our "smartness" here, we prefer to troll around & have fun because of a truth, that is what most of us are here for. To have fun! F**k that shiit!angry.

8. Those who with their "smart" comment try too hard to gain the "likeness" of people, Intentionally or unintentionally. But one thing they don't know is that most people who give out such advices seldom live by them.

woa woa just for fun , no controversy.

We are all smart .
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by obiorathesubtle: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
hmmm.. You have keen eyes

But.. I would definitely talk about the blow_job I had this morning (compliments of the new school session from my neighbour) cool
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2016
SINNZ:
Is that all? undecided
undecided
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
I know for real some are just pretending ..you don't expect them to come here and say they aren't hardworking grin

that's easy for a guy to say anytime any day.

I guess the word ' honesty' means nothing to some girls.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Laveda(f): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
falconey:

[/color]
[color=#000099]This is the internet....one can fake anything.

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by humanbeing6th(f): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
SINNZ:
Is that all? undecided
dis guy foolishness was a hit back to back from a fool @birth to a fool at 20 to a fool at 40, yet he havent acquired any sense, iyalaya anybody, wicthes and wizard in ur village ti take over, fucck dat shiit,

and me be like, egbo sinnzu if its deliverance u want, go and collect it in mfm

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
humanbeing6th:
dis guy foolishness was a hit back to back from a fool @birth to a fool at 20 to a fool at 40, yet he havent acquired any sense, iyalaya anybody, u village wicthes and wizard in ur village ti take over, Bleep dat shiit,

and me be like, egbo sinnzu if its deliverance u want, go and collect it in mfm

LWKMD .

Igboro ti take over no more punchline!!!!!!
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
RexKexMilann:

8. Those who with their "smart" comments try "too hard" to gain the "likeness" of people, Intentionally or unintentionally. But one thing they don't know is that most people who give out such advices seldom live by them

My thoughts exactly. Especially that ninja called Déckér always forming Sigmund Freud online.
Total waste of time & breath.

humanbeing6th:
a sign of joblessnes from d op, egbon falconey If U want job come and collect it.

Lmao!
This Don Jazzy's one-liner is now the best thing since slice bread.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Monalisa185(f): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
LOL, @NUMBER ONE, I CAME HERE TO HAVE FUN AND EASE STRESS AND YOU ASKING ME TO ADMIT I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP SOMEWHERE? DUDE, DID I COME HERE TO JOIN A COUNSELLING CLASS OR A PRAYER GROUP ? LOL...#JUSTSAYING

EGBON DON'T QUOTE ME OOO
tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Laveda(f): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:
grin
What's funny? grin
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Monalisa185(f): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
What's funny? grin

Lol, sweetheart, the thread made me laugh, plus other comments I read....modified shaaaa
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by misspicy(f): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
LMAO gringringrin

That number 4 ehn is so true,every girl on Romanceland forming good wife material.

even the ones getting daily allowance from parents be forming independence.... cheesycheesycheesy
LWKMD

Egbon falconey if you want the Romance come and take it,God bless you tonguetonguetongue

quote me and enter lagoon tonguetonguetongue
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Laveda(f): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, sweetheart, the thread made me laugh, plus other comments I read....modified shaaaa
A comment..is actually funny plus the thread....

How you anyways?
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
I rest my comment here .. cool
u have a spiritual husband, pray 4 ur life
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
What's funny? grin
D SPIRIT OF LUST IS 4LLOWING U, U NEED PRAYERS.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
u have a spiritual husband, pray 4 ur life

Eh hen.....pray for urz... u need tat badly.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Eh hen.....pray for urz... u need tat badly.
im serious i can c him in u, when i c u i c a strong man, pls go to a strong church 4 deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) / My Boyfriend Dump Me After Our First Time Sex - Nigeria Young Lady / A Man's Joystick Relocates To His Knee After Sleeping With Someone's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.