Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). (2846 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Romance And Love (18+) / Robert Mugabe`s Quotes About Romance / What Do You Like About Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
SINNZ:
Is that all? undecided
an unborn baby girl is crying, u will have a child
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by ronald4ever(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lol. The mastermind, totally agree with 4 and 5. No girl agrees to be materialistic online so who the materialistic ones be. And guys bashing of women is becoming nauseating too. Niggas should just turn gay if they don't want women anymore biko. grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

My thoughts exactly. Especially that ninja called Déckér always forming Sigmund Freud online.
Total waste of time & breath.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Decker:

Lol.

Are you a wizard? even with the vowels accénted deliberately, you could still detect.

I fear your voodoo o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by SINNZ(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
humanbeing6th:
dis guy foolishness was a hit back to back from a fool @birth to a fool at 20 to a fool at 40, yet he havent acquired any sense, iyalaya anybody, wicthes and wizard in ur village ti take over, fucck dat shiit,

and me be like, egbo sinnzu if its deliverance u want, go and collect it in mfm

Actually cracked me up. Nice 1 cool
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by SINNZ(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
an unborn baby girl is crying, u will have a child

Amen & Amen. grin

I still think you're a forking iidiot tho..
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Are you a wizard? even with the vowels accénted deliberately, you could stick detect.

I fear your voodoo o cheesy

Lol. I just happened to stumble upon your post while reading through the thread.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by IamLEGEND1: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by princealexndre(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
abeg i need matches
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by princealexndre(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
abeg i need matches #trash
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
It could've been better undecided
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
im serious i can c him in u, when i c u i c a strong man, pls go to a strong church 4 deliverance.

Lol....u must be babalawo...
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hi guys

1 Like

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:
It could've been better undecided
With what
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
princealexndre:
abeg i need matches #trash
undecided
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by RexKexMilann: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Angelberry:
Hi guys
Hiundecided. How may we be of help

1 Like

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Hiundecided. How may we be of help
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by firstking01(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ronal4life & decker have never created a thread before...but in their coments and contributions, you'd see humour and intellect..

Girls on nairaland are all pretenders, their offline personality is different from online personality, they do this just to feel belong and not to be left out..

Some people cram some key words nd store it in their memory incase anyday they have E-fight they will use it, i no one mention names....

The beautiful and handsome people here dnt brag about their goodlooks...only the ones who are insecure and have low self esteem will come here and post their skeletal ribs all in the name of six packs...

Lastly....most of the girls in this aspect of nairaland are more mature and cordinated in their responses to issues here than majority of we the guys here...e.g, you'd never see a girl attack a guy first, i 've nt seen it here, and it's very rare you see two girls engaging in E-fights unlike the guys that fight everyday....even with this my post, just watch and see one dude will come and attack me nw...

Just to add..the mods hardly partake in any topics, dunno why, their own na to come peep weather the topic is worthy to be on fp....i have more sha...but maka stop here first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
humanbeing6th:
dis guy foolishness was a hit back to back from a fool @birth to a fool at 20 to a fool at 40, yet he havent acquired any sense, iyalaya anybody, wicthes and wizard in ur village ti take over, fucck dat shiit,

LMAO
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstking01:
Ronal4life & decker have never created a thread before...but in their coments and contributions, you'd see humour and intellect..

Girls on nairaland are all pretenders, their offline personality is different from online personality, they do this just to feel belong and not to be left out..

Some people cram some key words nd store it in their memory incase anyday they have E-fight they will use it, i no one mention names....

The beautiful and handsome people here dnt brag about their goodlooks...only the ones who are insecure and have low self esteem will come here and post their skeletal ribs all in the name of six packs...

Lastly....most of the girls in this aspect of nairaland are more mature and cordinated in their responses to issues here than majority of we the guys here...e.g, you'd never see a girl attack a guy first, i 've nt seen it here, and it's very rare you see two girls engaging in E-fights unlike the guys that fight everyday....even with this my post, just watch and see one dude will come and attack me nw...

Just to add..the mods hardly partake in any topics, dunno why, their own na to come peep weather the topic is worthy to be on fp....i have more sha...but maka stop here first

LWKM one word this is INGENIOUS!!
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
humanbeing6th:

Who the fucck is this guy? You cracking me up! cheesy

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by firstking01(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
falconey:

LWKM one word this is INGENIOUS!!
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Lordprez: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
wah can I say...

Thread is Dope

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lordprez:
wah can I say...

Thread is Dope

LWKM at picture.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:
LMAO gringringrin

That number 4 ehn is so true,every girl on Romanceland forming good wife material.

even the ones getting daily allowance from parents be forming independence.... cheesycheesycheesy
LWKMD

Egbon falconey if you want the Romance come and take it,God bless you tonguetonguetongue

quote me and enter lagoon tonguetonguetongue

you have been quoted. Come and put me inside lagoon na...

Egbon spicy, if you want my thing, come and take it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by dollyjoy(f): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Funny comment.

No8:it's on romance section you will see a jobless student who avnt work for anything all his life calling a fellow guy "jobless nigga"
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by tommychow(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
How can you trust people here on NL especially the ones too dodgy to upload a pic of themselves? NL romance section is filled with lies and liars and shouldn't be taken seriously...AT ALL.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by falconey(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Funny comment.

No8:it's on romance section you will see a jobless student who avnt work for anything all his life calling a fellow guy "jobless nigga"

Someone did that on this thread , LWKM.
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by dollyjoy(f): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
falconey:

Someone did that on this thread , LWKM.
lollllllllcheesycheesy

what a world!
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by naijaboiy: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Number 7 .... Smart on social media does not necessarily mean smart in the real world. Most of us don't just like showing off our "smartness" here, we prefer to troll around & have fun because of a truth, that is what most of us are here for. To have fun! F**k that shiit!angry.

8. Those who with their "smart" comments try "too hard" to gain the "likeness" of people, Intentionally or unintentionally. But one thing they don't know is that most people who give out such advices seldom live by them.

Once again, f**k that shiit!!! ***stumps mic and bounces off stage***!
See beef sha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by naijaboiy: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Funny comment.

That's because he's a student so he has an excuse not to work.

Swear that you have not called someone names that you're also guilty of? undecided
Re: 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). by RexKexMilann: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

See beef sha! cheesy
lol. E dey sweet sometimes....undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Officially Off The Market, Ladies Take Note (pics) / To airforce1, The Song Sweet Shaa / Lady Tells Her Mum That It’s Not By Force To Marry, Her Mum’s Reaction Is Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.