Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son (5759 Views)

I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / Fulani Herdsmen Killed Only Three Persons In Agatu, Not 500 – IGP Arase / Burtai We Killed Only Seven People From Shi'a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by MayorofLagos(m): 4:34am On Jan 16, 2016
This man, Bankole, is very generous. He called Nzeogwu's ethnic cleasing an unfair act. Lol...smh.

When is someone going to interview Mayor and ask me to comment about the coup and Ibo generally? angry
I cant wait for that day.

2 Likes

Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by Weedcrusher: 5:16am On Jan 16, 2016
RightBoo:

Guy pity yourself first. No one cares about your concern. So park if you get car.

You can drink undiluted tetraoxosulphate VI for all I care

2 Likes

Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by OfoIgbo: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2016
T8ksy:

Was there war in nigeria when ibo soldiers killed leaders of the northern region?

Despite the pogroms in 1945, i will also be interested in knowing why of all the 3 regional leaders, it was only zik and his people that were

singing the discordant tune of One nigeria?

well, they are no longer singing the discordant tune of one Nigeria since 1966, yet the Yorubas and hausas don't want them to pull out of Nigeria. Tell me who the fool is.
So the wanton killing of Igbos carried on from 1945 to 1966, from which time they decided to seek a separate nation. But Gowon and Awolowo showed their true colours towards Ndigbo
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by Living4christ(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2016
we must understand that the people he killed were not good people, check there history and u will see there atrocities. ahmadu bello said something in 1960, October 12. by that statement u will know his mindset already. And note also that as at that time , the north and the west were at the helm of affair, according to his speech he said what they want to do is to rid of the bad eggs in politics, which of course the north and the west were the people in position, an igbo man was killed in the coup too. It was never an Igbo coup. Some other people from the west and north had the chance to kill hi. during the coup but they did not, rather they assisted him. Ahmadu Bello is not innocent, so we should not look at him with a flowery glass.
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by veraponpo(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2016
MayorofLagos:
This man, Bankole, is very generous. He called Nzeogwu's ethnic cleasing an unfair act. Lol...smh.

When is someone going to interview Mayor and ask me to comment about the coup and Ibo generally? angry
I cant wait for that day.

Please tell us what you know about the igbos and their characteristic traits .
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by mulattoclaro(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2016
That's the main reason they should never be allowed to rule this country.
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by T8ksy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
OfoIgbo:

well, they are no longer singing the discordant tune of one Nigeria since 1966, yet the Yorubas and hausas don't want them to pull out of Nigeria. Tell me who the fool is.
So the wanton killing of Igbos carried on from 1945 to 1966, from which time they decided to seek a separate nation. But Gowon and Awolowo showed their true colours towards Ndigbo

And when the ibos did decide to leave the union they so vigorously agitated for, the only way they seek to achieved it, was

by invading yorubaland and killing yoruba people? We have always known ibos true colours which is to dominate others and we are just

not ready to allow them to do so in our enclave. I wonder why they couldn't find their way to the north where they have always been

slaughtered like 'roaches since 1945 to 1966 (and beyond), but chose to come to our region. Bloody mischievous folks.
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by DerideGull(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Only a dumbass tribal irredentist will brand January 15, 1966 an Igbo coup. The coup was Nigerian army coup since Igbo did not have an army.

2 Likes

Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by Vulu: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
MR ADEMULEGUN, COLONEL UNEGBE WAS AN IGBO OFFICER WHO WAS ALSO KILLED BY THE 'IGBO COUPISTS". INFACT A YORUBA OFFICER MAJ. ADEMOYEGA AND MAJ. IFEAJUNA KILLED HIM IN LAGOS. SO WHY THE LIE AGAINST DOCUMENTED TRUTH SIR? STOP THE LIES SIR.
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by rdokoye: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
onomeasike:
It was from this interview that I knew that Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi didn't approve the execution of Nzeogwu despite the murderous actions of Nzeogwu and his Igbo officers.Now understand that the Igbo abused their privileged dorminant positions in the Nigerian armed forces.
So what do the Igbo want?Don't Igbo owe other Nigerian tribes apology? undecided

Apologies for what? Weren't 35,000 innocent people killed as a result of that coup?
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by T8ksy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
DerideGull:
Only a dumbass tribal irredentist will brand January 15, 1966 an Igbo coup. The coup was Nigerian army coup since Igbo did not have an army.

Whatever floats your jaundiced boat but try the same shi...t again and your entire lineage will be raised to the ground.
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
DerideGull:

Dendemorron, Soldiers of yiibo extraction mainly executed the politicians in the first republic sparing theirs
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by Vulu: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
onomeasike:
Imagine if Kanu and IPod had succeeded, other Nigerians would have been killled and another civil war would have ensued.
So the fears of other Nigerians insisting that Kanu and his cotravellers answer for treason charges and executed if found guilty is not misplaced

CAN THOSE OTHER NIGERIANS DO WITH KANU'S PEOPLE. WHAT DO OTHER NIGERIANS WANT FROM KANU'S PEOPLE THAT CAN NOT BE GOTTEN FROM BENIN REPUBLIC, NIGER AND CHAD WHICH ARE EVEN ANCESTALLY TIED TO THEM THAN KANU AND HIS PEOPLE IN THE EAST?
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by T8ksy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vulu:

CAN THOSE OTHER NIGERIANS DO WITH KANU'S PEOPLE. WHAT DO OTHER NIGERIANS WANT FROM KANU'S PEOPLE THAT CAN NOT BE GOTTEN FROM BENIN REPUBLIC, NIGER AND CHAD WHICH ARE EVEN ANCESTALLY TIED TO THEM THAN KANU AND HIS PEOPLE IN THE EAST?

I wonder why the same "kanu's people" are all over nigeria, like marauding locusts?
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by Vulu: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
T8ksy:

I wonder why the same "kanu's people" are all over nigeria, like marauding locusts?

I ALSO WONDER WHY THEY ARE ALL OVER GHANA, EQUITORIAL GUINEA AND GABON? ARE THOSE COUNTRIES PART OF YOUR CURSED NIGERIA TOO?
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by T8ksy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vulu:

I ALSO WONDER WHY THEY ARE ALL OVER GHANA, EQUITORIAL GUINEA AND GABON? ARE THOSE COUNTRIES PART OF YOUR CURSED NIGERIA TOO?

I don't give a flying fcu.k about these countries but just naff off back to your erosion-ridden region if you harbour so much hatred towards my people.
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by Tequilah: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vulu:
MR ADEMULEGUN, COLONEL UNEGBE WAS AN IGBO OFFICER WHO WAS ALSO KILLED BY THE 'IGBO COUPISTS". INFACT A YORUBA OFFICER MAJ. ADEMOYEGA AND MAJ. IFEAJUNA KILLED HIM IN LAGOS. SO WHY THE LIE AGAINST DOCUMENTED TRUTH SIR? STOP THE LIES SIR.

Erm...maybe you should compare the numbers and proportion of people from other ethnic groups who were killed during that coup, alongside the single Igbo officer who died so that you can understand the writer's angst. Just saying... sad
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by garykoeman: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: It's Unfair Nzeogu Killed Only Non-igbo Officers"late Gen.ademulegun's Son by tribalmall: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
But who is crying now ?
Not even crying but wailing like lunatics

emmalexabl:
Igbos do this and that...

una no dry tire ؟؟؟

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are A Job-creating Government – El-rufai / Photonews: Okorocha's Battles On Imsuth, One-city-state; Imo State Bleeds. / Picture Of Snr Police Officer handling Lady''s Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.