Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* (4159 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by ceeSleek(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Saw this picture and it got me laughing!!!

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by geesilver(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
virgin indeed
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by jordyspices: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
The guys response would be this one virgin iffa hear
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by cruzita(f): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
even the lie Smell reach the boy
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by wizzybro10(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
even the lie Smell reach the boy
abi ooooo
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by greatme2good(f): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wonder y many girls lie about it.i once had a roomie who is professional in it,every new guy gets to hear that n she always end up being dumped.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by Swaggzkid: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
OK oooo noted

girls always lying about their virginity since buhari first military appointment.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by oluwamichael93(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
U no even use matured person. na dat boy frnd go screw dat borehole?
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by odinese(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin grin angry
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by talktonase(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
When artificial HYMEN dey how them no go lie any how! Imagine girl wey done deyy chop kpomo for the past 15yrs go come dey cry dey teh u say 'its my first time'... na so i go just dey laff 4 yoruba
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by ceeSleek(m): 5:41am On Jan 16, 2016
talktonase:
When artificial HYMEN dey how them no go lie any how! Imagine girl wey done deyy chop kpomo for the past 15yrs go come dey cry dey teh u say 'its my first time'... na so i go just dey laff 4 yoruba

Lwkm oo!!!
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by Ay4lyf(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2016
tongue grin U go fear o
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin *picture* by frankwells(f): 7:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Secondary or tertiary virgin

(1) (Reply)

How Do Guys Cope This Days?????? / Miss Oliviaarims Eyes Only! / Italian Trio Up For Grabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.