Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” (50790 Views)

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First / How I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter On Missing $49 Billion Oil Money – Amaechi. / Amaechi: "How I Leaked Sanusi's Letter To Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by oloriooko(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2016

Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, on Thursday revealed that the Federal Government will beam its searchlight on the oil sector after the ongoing arms deal probe.

He disclosed this during a round-table discussion organised by the Business Eye in Lagos.

According to Amaechi, the Federal Government would probe the missing $49bn oil revenue, that erstwhile Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido, alleged was not remitted into the Federation Account by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC.

“Even before Sanusi and President Goodluck Jonathan began to quarrel, I had to leak that letter. Sanusi wrote that letter to the President in September, I leaked it sometime in January, and that letter was personal: ‘Mr. President, $49bn was missing,’ and I got a copy of that letter.

“Instead of the Federal Government to say we are going to address this, they began to debate with the CBN governor and Nigerians joined in the debate. Oh, it is not possible. Now, they have seen that it’s possible,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/15/missing-49bn-fg-to-probe-oil-sector-amaechi/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Ebubeslym(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
When some other person leaks your private letter, don't ever get mad.

175 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Mrfahaz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
the way dis people are calling missing billions ...........someone will wonder if it peanut.......

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by ta4ba3(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Clap for ur self snitch of life... bubu watch out d transporter is about to break his own rule 2.. he wanna open d package

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by LordAdam: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
This Judas no get shame...

First, "we" steal because you people let us
Second, "I have never received bribe in my life"
Third, I did not know that trains were working in Nigeria
Fourth, I leaked Sanusi's private letter to heat up the polity

Mk Tinubu and PMB watch this guy well. Once things begin dey shake for APC, him go betray them like e betrayed PDP, Jonah, and SS.

He that has ears, let him hear...

-Lord

111 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Deivid10(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
SPREADs MAT......
this movie go make sense

I dey come abeg

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
[size=18pt]See?[/size]
Sentiments will not allow some grow up
Even when those guys are judiciously
siphoning our commonwealth.

Ride on jor, maybe u're saying the truth
i dunno, but let's start from the very
corrupt ones then down and down and down.

I just wish a lil cleansing would be achieved
in the meantime.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Shortyy(f): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Y'all are thieves

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by 4nobody4every1: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
cool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
The greatest politician from the South South. smiley God bless Amaechi

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by missKiffy(f): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
You did the right thing jare, lets keep exposing their impunity, at least with the arms deal, we can now see anything is possible

25 Likes

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by geesilver(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
u try....................just watch your back wike go leak your own too. law of kama coming soon

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
good for you but always remember someone will leak your own too.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by twibs: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Is this why this idiot was appointed?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by anytexy: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Anuofia, clap for yourself.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by GodpunishBuhari: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Is that why bu-bu has refused to probe you? That's good mr traitor

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by CR77(f): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
ta4ba3:
Clap for ur self snitch of life... bubu watch out d transporter is about to break his own rule 2.. he wanna open d package
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by bqlekan(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
49 billion dollars, wait oh, is it cash or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Ibelong2God: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Where is Wike, Amaech's Slayer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by KpStone(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ameachi is the man.
It's terrible how educated young people rise in defense of these common thieves that steal from them. You take the Commonwealth of over 120million people and share it with a few people.

Terrible
Terrible
But I don't blame them. A canal mind can only breed wicked inventions.

Meanwhile

21 Likes

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by hertheytheydgee(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
If carry old blocks from your old nation to your new nation, you will build the same nation

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by carterguccy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good job.. Ibo man of the year! cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
So what ?
Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by kennyman2000(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmmmm....
Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by CR77(f): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na wa Oo
bqlekan:
49 billion dollars, wait oh, is it cash or what?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by mazzi: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
So what happened to the missing 49billion dollar according to the political emir? Is bubu not probing that again? Ohhhhhh I guess, it's just an antics to win an election.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Jusmudi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Amaechi wat of d money u nd prof Soyinka tak chop?

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by jaybee3(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
He should have bloody kept quiet

What a doofus!!!!!!

This is the single proof needed to substantiate the claim that Amaechi can't be trusted. I would worry if i was his boss angry angry angry angry

18 Likes

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by GEJmustGO(f): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nt
Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Brymo: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
N so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan” by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
" We steal because you dont stone us " -- Amaethief

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos / EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.