Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Ordeal At The Bank Today! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal At The Bank Today! (1911 Views)

My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite / See How I Toasted Cashier At A Bank Today... / My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
As at 1:45pm today, my mum sent me to the bank a well known one at that (will not mention the name for secuirity purpose tho) with bundles of naira notes well strapped with rubber bands. This Money had been counted by 2 people before it got to my own hands (I don't make mistakes with money, trust me). The money was something close to the Nigerian 7 digits. I got to the bank safely. I filled my teller, recounted the money. To my own satisfaction the money was complete.The security guard who was just beside the door directed me to the cashier whom I was supposed to trust with the large sums I was with.

I approached her desk with such
intrepidity and valour like a soldier (pun intended).that I have never had before. looked at her face hahaha. Her eyebrows were
horribly drawn almost extending to her ears, her face looked as if mud was smeared round without mercy. Her numerous acne were bulging out causing her pathetic
lifestyle to reflect on her face without mercy.

To cut the long story short. This particular cashier was far from the word Pulchritude... I gave her the money, she counted it. I was satisfied. So I fiddled my hand in my pocket brought out my phone and was texting. She may have noticed that my attention was
no longer at her. Then someone came to withdraw money. She had not stamped my teller then. After she settled the genevive
look alike that came to withdraw(believe that at ur own peril ) yes i stoped texting to take a glimpse!

Like a Flash the cashier opened her multicoloured teeth to say that the money I gave her was short with #7,000 Hian! I was like, is this a joke?? I faced her squarely this time. This time I noticed she was from my tribe [yes u guessed right! Igbo kwenu] . With this thick Ngwa accent. I immediately switched to the language I understood better, Igbo with her and demanded to see her manager. I noticed her teeth jittering, her hands shaking involuntarily. On one thought
i knew she was up to nogood,so My confidence heightened despicably. Hermanager came in, a man roughly 45, stout and with a complexion not far from Coke
and fanta.He came, with his obvious fakery of an American accent. He tried to defend his employee whom I had guessed
by their countenance had something in secret[lol,just saying]. Hmmmmm This man kept talking and made meaningless reference to their past clients,(my mind no even dey there sef, my
own be say make that thief thief cashierreturn my money). After all said and nothing done,the cashier decided to waste my time further
by claiming to want to balance her account for the day. Lol,for my mind this girl no even know me.
I quietly positioned my head and
continued watching the documentary playing on ttheir television. A little less than 30 minutes she then told me that everything was okay. She stamped my teller and allowed me to go.(She for no live me nau).
Forgive my Long Epistle o. This goes to
show
how much of a defalcator some Nigerian
Bankers are...

btw,forgive any typo error u
may come across i don't know where to post this pls send to the appropraite section.

#u can share an ecounter if u have hadany before
Cc;lalasticlala
tosyn2much
ishilove

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by RexKexMilann: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
I only saw "igbo Kwenu"undecided.
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by jmoore(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wetin concern romance here?
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I only saw "igbo Kwenu"undecided.
lol...then u need help with ur eyes grin
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
jmoore:
Wetin concern romance here?
like i stated in the post,i don't know where to post and the mods should help out! Btw are u a IndecentStar that every thing u must read her will be about romance?? cheesy
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by jmoore(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rexhenrex:
like i stated in the post,i don't know where to post and the mods should help out! Btw are u a IndecentStar that every thing u must read her will be about romance?? cheesy
Romance ain't all about sex.
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by misspicy(f): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
shocked
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
jmoore:
Romance ain't all about sex.
really but the work hand in hand like fuel and engine -cool
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Femco2016(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Guy,go and invest your knowledge in writing novels...haba you almost described everybody including yourself...

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by bqlekan(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
I know this sound strange, but some cashiers do use black magic. How about you got paid and the money disappears afterwards..

Yoruba call it anabo

P.S. this was a personal experience...
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by nerdfrost(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmmmm!! That woman bu anu mpama grin OP I like ur way of writing. Very straight to the line. She for hear am oo cheesy
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
bqlekan:
I know this sound strange, but some cashiers do use black magic. How about you got paid and the money disappears afterwards..

Yoruba call it anabo

P.S. this was a personal experience...
: for real? I guess the best tin now is to start saving money in the olden days style...dig a hole then bury the money shekena
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
It's a good thing you held your ground
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by bqlekan(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rexhenrex:
: for real? I guess the best tin now is to start saving money in the olden days style...dig a hole then bury the money shekena

hehe cheesy, the fear of termites is the beginning of wisdom.

seriously, it happened to me, and I didn't notice until I got to my other bank to deposit part of the money.. I heard the cashier was later sacked by the bank. probably when he tried to pull the same trick on a fortified Yoruba man.. grin
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
nerdfrost:
Hmmmmm!! That woman bu anu mpama grin OP I like ur way of writing. Very straight to the line. She for hear am oo cheesy
lol thanks man,i was benevolent enough to just show her ma good side if not our matter for the f.p of nairaland by now cheesy.....
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by nerdfrost(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lol thanks man,i was benevolent enough to just show her ma good side if not our matter for the f.p of nairaland by now cheesy.....
. I trust u na cheesy the woman for hear am grin
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
bqlekan:

hehe cheesy, the fear of termites is the beginning of wisdom.

seriously, it happened to me, and I didn't notice until I got to my other bank to deposit part of the money.. I heard the cashier was later sacked by the bank. probably when he tried to pull the same trick on a fortified Yoruba man.. grin
lmao,fortified indeed!
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
When u self nor wan dash dem weekend Money grin grin
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
akinsal:
When u self nor wan dash dem weekend Money grin grin
she the look for maga
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by naijaboiy: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jeez I never knew we had such thieves people working at banks. shocked

Well there's always a black sheep. undecided
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by IamLEGEND1: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
ok
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
Jeez I never knew we had such thieves people working at banks. shocked

Well there's always a black sheep. undecided
lmao..indeed
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by menabae(f): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lmao.....@multicolored teeth
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
menabae:
Lmao.....@multicolored teeth
lol...sister its the truth o,infact i under emphasised it. if i should say exactly what i saw you would be flagabasted #winks rainbow color suits it well tho grin btw u are pretty o!
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by menabae(f): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lol...sister its the truth o,infact i under emphasised it. if i should say exactly what i saw you would be flagabasted #winks rainbow color suits it well tho grin btw u are pretty o!
funny bro..suffry no cast her too much oo grin
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by fergie96(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Rexhenrex:
As at 1:45pm today, my mum sent me to the bank a well known one at that (will not mention the name for secuirity purpose tho) with bundles of naira notes well strapped with rubber bands. This Money had been counted by 2 people before it got to my own hands (I don't make mistakes with money, trust me). The money was something close to the Nigerian 7 digits. I got to the bank safely. I filled my teller, recounted the money. To my own satisfaction the money was complete.The security guard who was just beside the door directed me to the cashier whom I was supposed to trust with the large sums I was with.

I approached her desk with such
intrepidity and valour like a soldier (pun intended).that I have never had before. looked at her face hahaha. Her eyebrows were
horribly drawn almost extending to her ears, her face looked as if mud was smeared round without mercy. Her numerous acne were bulging out causing her pathetic
lifestyle to reflect on her face without mercy.

To cut the long story short. This particular cashier was far from the word Pulchritude... I gave her the money, she counted it. I was satisfied. So I fiddled my hand in my pocket brought out my phone and was texting. She may have noticed that my attention was
no longer at her. Then someone came to withdraw money. She had not stamped my teller then. After she settled the genevive
look alike that came to withdraw(believe that at ur own peril ) yes i stoped texting to take a glimpse!

Like a Flash the cashier opened her multicoloured teeth to say that the money I gave her was short with #7,000 Hian! I was like, is this a joke?? I faced her squarely this time. This time I noticed she was from my tribe [yes u guessed right! Igbo kwenu] . With this thick Ngwa accent. I immediately switched to the language I understood better, Igbo with her and demanded to see her manager. I noticed her teeth jittering, her hands shaking involuntarily. On one thought
i knew she was up to nogood,so My confidence heightened despicably. Hermanager came in, a man roughly 45, stout and with a complexion not far from Coke
and fanta.He came, with his obvious fakery of an American accent. He tried to defend his employee whom I had guessed
by their countenance had something in secret[lol,just saying]. Hmmmmm This man kept talking and made meaningless reference to their past clients,(my mind no even dey there sef, my
own be say make that thief thief cashierreturn my money). After all said and nothing done,the cashier decided to waste my time further
by claiming to want to balance her account for the day. Lol,for my mind this girl no even know me.
I quietly positioned my head and
continued watching the documentary playing on ttheir television. A little less than 30 minutes she then told me that everything was okay. She stamped my teller and allowed me to go.(She for no live me nau).
Forgive my Long Epistle o. This goes to
show
how much of a defalcator some Nigerian
Bankers are...

btw,forgive any typo error u
may come across i don't know where to post this pls send to the appropraite section.

#u can share an ecounter if u have hadany before
Cc;lalasticlala
tosyn2much
ishilove

Not even one like my brother...chai
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
menabae:
funny bro..suffry no cast her too much oo grin
hehehe...i hear you she deserve am full time so whatsup up with u,i don't wanna violate rule22 of nl view ma profile lets get intouch #winks
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by firstking01(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
For ordinary bank wey u go deposite money, na im u dey blow dis kinda grammer ni grin
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstking01:
For ordinary bank wey u go deposite money, na im u dey blow dis kinda grammer ni grin
lmao....no vex o! I am related to mr patrick cheesy
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by firstking01(m): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao....no vex o! I am related to mr patrick cheesy
oh i see
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by Rexhenrex(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
firstking01:
oh i see
hehe...yess bro!
Re: My Ordeal At The Bank Today! by firstking01(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok o

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Get In Here / Photo: How Many Of You DO This? / Emeka And The Warrior Princess Ada0bi .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.