Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park (7488 Views)

My Ordeal At Empire Last Nite / My Ordeal At The Bank Today! / the sequel of my Dicckk Raisn Ordeal Jibowu Bus Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2015
First of all I wanna take this time out to wish every one a happy new week and happy new month especially to those who wished me happy new month e.g Butch cassidy, may providence connect u wth fresh and juicy gals for ur sexual pleasure and may ur dick know no sexual famine or be starved of pvssy at any time of the year amen.
This morning I went to the park to deliver a parcel to my bae who has travelled to the south south area for five days now, I must confess I've missed the comfort of her palms roaming abt my chest and belly region while my handsome head rests solemnly on her comforting laps while we gist and laff, now don't ask me whether I no dey go work the drift here is this I'm self employed as a skilled worker and God is my employer.
While at the park wth my head phones blasting one of my favourite songs of all times "bleeding love " by leona lewis I felt the warm and soft touch of some one s palm rub against my back, as I turned, lo and behold it was my bae's bestie I fvcked 3 months back, I hadn't seen her one on one wheneva I see her she's always in the company of my bae , I've tried calln her since the last time we fvcked buh she wldn't pick my calls, I suspected she'll wanna avoid me cos when we fvcked she kept telln me she feels bad she's slept wth her bestie's guy, although I tried to let her know that it's not something to worry abt and it'll only be if we put my bae in the know of wat transpired between us, since that day, she wldn't pick my calls let alone replying my texts and wheneva she's in the midst of i and my bae wheneva I talk wth both of them she wldn't look me in the eye, I got tired of the whole propaganda and let her be
But lo and behold she came to me today at the park as she touched me and I turned to see who touched me, she was the one
She hugged me for long and I was perplexed and I managed to wrap my hands around her waist it reminded of the last time we fvcked her waist was soft my hands cldn't locate any bones while it rested firmly on her waist at that point something like electricity surged through my body and my dicck as usual showed how ill-mannered it can be when I'm in front of a sexually appealing gal by poking at my jean trousers,from the countenance of my dicck I cld tell that it knew that it was in front of a familiar pvssy of which it has had affiliaton wth in time past and I wasn't ready to bet that it was wrong this time cos I knew it was right, she buried her face in my chest then I pulled her away a bit after the hug and I asked her what she came for and she said she saw me from a bus when I was on the bike and she alighted from the bus and boarded a bike to follow me closely cos she's aware that my bae ain't around and I'm vulnerable at this point, mtcheew as if there was neva a time I'm not vunerable to pvssy.
So we held hands and talked,she kept lookn me in the eyeball and I cld tell wth her look that she needed quality fvck the type she had the last time when she came around and she knows that she's standing right next to the man who is tested and trusted for the job after I gave the parcel to the driver and settled him, I walked wth my bae's bestie and she apologised for not pickn my calls that she jus feels bad evry time she remembers wat happened buh now she's decided to come off it and take it as it is, I asked her to come wth me to the house and she was already coming wth me when her fone rang and it was her mom calln to ask why she hasn't gotten to the hospital to do some lil clean up for her elder sister who jus put to bed, so she apologised and promised to make it up to me b4 the week runs out, hehehehehehehe, now my prayer point is this may my bae not come back any time at all this week till I ravish that gal's pvssy, and I promise to post a sequel to this thread. After a sucksexful fvck wth her.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by cozy7(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2015
See all d grammar way u dey speak just bcoz u see babe. If u put half grammar to your customer service (since u own d business) u will hv more customers, I swear n make more cash coz then u will be focused.
MODIFIED
U fvck your babe n then her frd, later wen your babe catch u, you'll blame it on d devil.

I got a solution 4u, if u care.......GET CASTRATED. Save your future today n do d needful.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by ajasbaba(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
see your life,

so you just type all this rubbish informing us that u are into fornication.

repent before you die

other wise nah HELL FIRE go burn that you useless dick.

11 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by waleyp(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Bad boy

2 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by ernesty20(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Spoilt brat

1 Like

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by ernesty20(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:
see your life,

repent before you die

u sounding as if u are a sainT

1 Like

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
cozy7:
See all d grammar way u dey speak just bcoz u see babe. If u put half grammar to your customer service (since u own d business) u will hv more customers, I swear n make more cash coz then u will be focused.
MODIFIED
U fvck your babe n then her frd, later wen your babe catch u, you'll blame it on d devil.

I got a solution 4u, if u care.......GET CASTRATED. Save your future today n do d needful.
ah werey
cheesy u're so pained, well u can go and caress a live wire for all I care at least it'll change ur condition frm a pained and angry state to a sorry state, and that's a change of conditions
Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:
see your life,

repent before you die
ah weyrey cheesy
Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
You're sick oh
Kai!

2 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by Fraih(f): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Which of the jibowu Bus park??

1 Like

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fraih:
Which of the jibowu Bus park??
which do u know?
Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by Djicemob: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
What is the need of this thread now? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Djicemob:
What is the need of this thread now? undecided
why didn't u pass when u saw the topic? undecided
Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol! Can't you guys disappoint me for once? I just knew there'd be a barrage of curses when I read the post cheesy
*Takes cover*

3 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
JimiCoker:
Lol! Can't you guys disappoint me for once? I just knew there'd be a barrage of curses when I read the post cheesy
*Takes cover*
when a thread like dis comes up frustrated and sex starved boiz who haven't gotten a touch frm a gal let alone a hug are the one s who curse and rant , and I'malready use to it, that won't stop me from posting more and more threads.

2 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by ValerianSteel(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Such a wonderful story,please is it out in Cinemas.

BTW,what straight guy listens to Bleeding love as his favorite song of all time undecided.

I remember playing this song at a basketball practice during my first year in Uni,mhen,guys change am for me sharp sharp.

3 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
when a thread like dis comes up frustrated and sex starved boiz who haven't gotten a touch frm a gal let alone a hug are the one s who curse and rant , and I'malready use to it, that won't stop me from posting more and more threads.
Lol! But you gan, why you dey tell us about your 'immoral' rendezvous?
BTW, funny how the wailing wailers are ok with OP sleeping with his girlfriend outside wedlock but cry bloody murder when he screws her friend grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Interestingly its the men that are bitching and moaning over this.
The chics are all cool. Goes to show the kinda men we have nowadays

1 Like

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
First of all I wanna take this time out to wish every one a happy new week and happy new month especially to those who wished me happy new month e.g Butch cassidy, may providence connect u wth fresh and juicy gals for ur sexual pleasure and may ur dick know no sexual famine or be starved of pvssy at any time of the year amen.
This morning I went to the park to deliver a parcel to my bae who has travelled to the south south area for five days now, I must confess I've missed the comfort of her palms roaming abt my chest and belly region while my handsome head rests solemnly on her comforting laps while we gist and laff, now don't ask me whether I no dey go work the drift here is this I'm self employed as a skilled worker and God is my employer.
While at the park wth my head phones blasting one of my favourite songs of all times "bleeding love " by leona lewis I felt the warm and soft touch of some one s palm rub against my back, as I turned, lo and behold it was my bae's bestie I fvcked 3 months back, I hadn't seen her one on one wheneva I see her she's always in the company of my bae , I've tried calln her since the last time we fvcked buh she wldn't pick my calls, I suspected she'll wanna avoid me cos when we fvcked she kept telln me she feels bad she's slept wth her bestie's guy, although I tried to let her know that it's not something to worry abt and it'll only be if we put my bae in the know of wat transpired between us, since that day, she wldn't pick my calls let alone replying my texts and wheneva she's in the midst of i and my bae wheneva I talk wth both of them she wldn't look me in the eye, I got tired of the whole propaganda and let her be
But lo and behold she came to me today at the park as she touched me and I turned to see who touched me, she was the one
She hugged me for long and I was perplexed and I managed to wrap my hands around her waist it reminded of the last time we fvcked her waist was soft my hands cldn't locate any bones while it rested firmly on her waist at that point something like electricity surged through my body and my dicck as usual showed how ill-mannered it can be when I'm in front of a sexually appealing gal by poking at my jean trousers,from the countenance of my dicck I cld tell that it knew that it was in front of a familiar pvssy of which it has had affiliaton wth in time past and I wasn't ready to bet that it was wrong this time cos I knew it was right, she buried her face in my chest then I pulled her away a bit after the hug and I asked her what she came for and she said she saw me from a bus when I was on the bike and she alighted from the bus and boarded a bike to follow me closely cos she's aware that my bae ain't around and I'm vulnerable at this point, mtcheew as if there was neva a time I'm not vunerable to pvssy.
So we held hands and talked,she kept lookn me in the eyeball and I cld tell wth her look that she needed quality fvck the type she had the last time when she came around and she knows that she's standing right next to the man who is tested and trusted for the job after I gave the parcel to the driver and settled him, I walked wth my bae's bestie and she apologised for not pickn my calls that she jus feels bad evry time she remembers wat happened buh now she's decided to come off it and take it as it is, I asked her to come wth me to the house and she was already coming wth me when her fone rang and it was her mom calln to ask why she hasn't gotten to the hospital to do some lil clean up for her elder sister who jus put to bed, so she apologised and promised to make it up to me b4 the week runs out, hehehehehehehe, now my prayer point is this may my bae not come back any time at all this week till I ravish that gal's pvssy, and I promise to post a sequel to this thread. After a sucksexful fvck wth her.

5 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by ignis: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op, are you sure you are mentally stable?

2 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by faith551(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Even the people I thought had sense on NL are loosing it.
Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by IamLEGEND1: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ride on bro
we dey ur back.
more vagínas to ur díck

1 Like

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Such a wonderful story,please is it out in Cinemas.

BTW,what straight guy listens to Bleeding love as his favorite song of all time undecided.

I remember playing this song at a basketball practice during my first year in Uni,mhen,guys change am for me sharp sharp.
variety is the spice of life, and by the way I said it's one of my fav songs I didn't say it's my best. Use ur eyes, if theses was a comprehension passage in an exam na so u for fail, olodoundecided
Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
ignis:
Op, are you sure you are mentally stable?
yep!
Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Ride on bro

we dey ur back.

more vagínas to ur díck
my brother may the good lord support ur ambition in life, and may ur dickk not fail u when u're agitating for a fifth round sex wise
Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by ValerianSteel(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
variety is the spice of life, and by the way I said it's one of my fav songs I didn't say it's my best. Use ur eyes, if theses was a comprehension passage in an exam na so u for fail, olodoundecided
You are the one who failed here.Here's what you typed:

While at the park wth my head phones blasting one of my favourite songs of all times "bleeding love " by leona lewis

Here's what I typed:

BTW,what straight guy listens to Bleeding love as his favorite song of all time.

I believe it's clear I drew attention to what you posted and in the same grammatical construct as you did.

2 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by jonaifame22(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
ValerianSteel:
You are the one who failed here.Here's what you typed:

Here's what I typed:

I believe it's clear I drew attention to what you posted and in the same grammatical construct as you did.

this is the same reason u're still struggling wth GST 111 in ur university since 5 yrs yrs ago u left 100 level,ur write up made it seem like that's the only best song I have and it's not, pls send me ur parents or guidiance number lemme call them and beg them not to bother abt how mch they've wasted enrolling u in lessons let them try again cos u need serious english tutorial
Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by victorjam(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
sorry for a misleading headline. just that am deseparate for your attention. i am contesting for Mr. teen Anambra_2015 and i am n popular on facebook. i need your likes desperately.. #crying. been on nairaland since 2010 i think. just click on d link and like my pic. my opponent got 200likes in two days and i dont even have up to three hundred frnds. https://m.facebook.com/www.mrteenanambra.co.za/ photos/ a.1464051870554934.1073741826.1464048683888586/151 type=3&source=56 show a fellow nairalander yur love biko nu.. Rotfc = roll on the floor crying

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:

You are the kind of person my parents and pastor warned me to stay clear of, people with counter productive piece to offer, nothing good to offer except sex, food and football, get a life bro, write something people can relate with jare,
Just know any day an alien invasion occurs in nigeria and the aliens asks for Nigerians to eat, I will drive straight to your house with a net..

5 Likes

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by ValerianSteel(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
this is the same reason u're still struggling wth GST 111 in ur university since 5 yrs yrs ago u left 100 level,ur write up made it seem like that's the only best song I have and it's not, pls send me ur parents or guidiance number lemme call them and beg them not to bother abt how mch they've wasted enrolling u in lessons let them try again cos u need serious english tutorial
Dude stop making a fool of yourself.

One of the favorite song of all time,please can someone bail me out here.

I don't understand what exactly you are stressing,you made a statement, and I stated in exact grammatical construct what you stated.

Bleeding love as a favorite song of all time to a dude sounds quite gay that's what I posted.

1 Like

Re: My d**k raising ordeal At Jibowu Bus Park by Mcbussy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
You are the reason why girls fear good guys like me cry

They always think I'm a monster like youundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section / Body To Die For...actress Idia Aisien Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / 12 Bad Girl Traits Men Secretly Want Their Women To Have..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.