Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) (40816 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) / Senator Ben Bruce Younger Sister's Husband, Allan Hunt Laid To Rest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by kossyablaze(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2016
Sorry sir
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by kaziblake(f): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2016
R.i.p
Hope he died in Christ
That the most important thing.

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2016
my condolence to the Bruce family......Rip to the dead
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by BBluv2015: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2016
ikedi94:
may her soul rest in perfect peace.. Like if u feel for him

Her soul ke, u wan kill d woman too, na her husband die o, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by Alhkerimu(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2016
eyaaa sorry oooooo my senator
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by midehi2(f): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Why are they crying ? The man died at 73. If I live till 73, I certainly wouldn't ask anyone to mourn my demise, I certainly cant be having erec.ti.on then. I have lived the good life. What more and what next.
hian!
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by gretblue: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
We have no President. That person in Aso Rock is cattle rearer that doctors everything from SSCE result to National Budget.
But your types have no option.He remains your president whether you like it or not. Children of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by kaziblake(f): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
We have no President. That person in Aso Rock is cattle rearer that doctors everything from SSCE result to National Budget.
shocked
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by blezynetym(f): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Why are they crying ? The man died at 73. If I live till 73, I certainly wouldn't ask anyone to mourn my demise, I certainly cant be having erec.ti.on then. I have lived the good life. What more and what next.
guy y wouldn't they cry? @ 73 buhari is ruling this country
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by Raymee(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
baddest guy! grin
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by Raymee(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2016
blezynetym:
guy y wouldn't they cry? @ 73 buhari is ruling this country
correct talk jareeee. U get sense die I swear. Good remembrance.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by saintkel(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Pidggin:

Your president is his age mate
make I hear, even d deceased senior OBJ
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by tuna4servi(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Accept my sympathy
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by archdaura(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2016
so they have to hire a white pastor for a better funeral. naija and white ppl
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2016
Whether sad or happy his face is the same.
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by grandstar(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2016
ibedun:
Was the man Yoruba? Why are they burying him here?
Does it matter?
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by RVBC: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

Fr calling your president a "cattle rearer" you have no respect for elders! Don't just type what so ever you think/comes to your head if ee better today nah all of us go enjoy!!! GMB has not spent half of his tenure give him time before you criticize. Biko
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by imohchard(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
THIS BEN BRUCE FAMILY AND ATAN CEMENTARY..... I once went to a burial at the cementary, i noticed that most of thier family members are buried there... Used to think the place is for poor people...

meanwhile GET A WEBSITE FOR 25K. CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by liciouspee(f): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2016
RIP to the dead but how old is his sis to be married to a 73yr old man? Just wondering

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by heavenlymandate: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
The bald head of the priest though, it looks like somewhere the Nigerian army visited

Age wish the priest is your elder and even if you don't have respect for elders like him because you have a running mouth, so you can't respect the oil on his head? @touch not my anointing and do my prophet no arm is not a child play warning.
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by wokomabest(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sweetguy25:
May his soul Rest in peace. My condolences to the Bruce family.
The bald head of the priest though, it looks like somewhere the Nigerian army visited
lol
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by beetle24(f): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sweetguy25:
May his soul Rest in peace. My condolences to the Bruce family.
... May God forgive that ur fowlyansh mouth... Give honor to whom honor is due
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
archdaura:
so they have to hire a white pastor for a better funeral. naija and white ppl
Oga reason small na.....is that not a catholic church?there are several white priests in the catholic church....talk wetin u sabi
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by ElCapone(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Get well soon biafran. Ur director is still in our cage ooh. No over yahn or we no go kukuma release am!!!
Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by Arobake: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
No, he isnt Yoruba. Does that matter?

ibedun:
Was the man Yoruba? Why are they burying him here?

Re: Murray-Bruce Sister's Husband, Allan-Hunt Buried (Pics) by systemz(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Was he supposed to be in a happy mood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.