Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv (81552 Views)

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
ejiinii:
They should transfer him to sambisa forest making Mockery of Christianity how many Muslim Islam eulogies Buhari like him
God bless you, you took that out of my mouth
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by figment232(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
he got wot he bargain for.BUHARIS MARABOUT
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Trut(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
He is APC priest and a politician

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by figment232(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
he got wot he bargained for.BUHARIS MARABOUT
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sparrow13:
Its a pity to see the Mbaka that was revered by his people is now rejected by same.
Am a catholic and all my life I know that the only priest that can't be transfered is the pope

Priests get transfered every time. So, what is the meaning of "rejected by his people"?

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by charlydot(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by brunofarad(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
His failure started when he started politicking about undecided

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by dunkem21(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
They should open a parish for him in Aso rock ..

Good riddance ..

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by free2ryhme: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Politics in the house of God

In the bible Paul confronted Peter
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by oluwasegun007(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
POLITICS PLUS RELIGION EQUALS END TIME
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
dukie25:
Let him carry his Adoration to the nearest Mosque, he belongs in a Mosque not in the pulpit.
Buhari should establish a new Parish at Daura and call it the Diocese of Saint Muhammadu Buhari of APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by opeoluwa20(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Why are you so happy about people's downfall .watch your back
melvinjames:
Link please, good news if true.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by AsianTotal: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are very funny sha.

You think the catholic church and the catholic priesthood are like your profit oriented Church and your money-loving pastors? We are not that cheap in the Catholic Church. If pastors in your church are fond of disobeying authorities and breaking away to form their churches, it doesn't happen like that in the catholic church. Our priests are trained to be disciplined and obedient to authorities. Catholic priests are not cheap like your pastors, even if the priest is dripping with anointing.

Do you know how long they spend in the seminary? NINE GOOD YEARS, and not 3 months like your cheap pastors. Do you know who footed the bills to train them for those 9 years? The bishops and the church.
Dont mind them, they think Catholic Church is a lawless Church. Abeg Help me tell all this 10-10 kobo Christians O!

6 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by AreaFada2: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tundeiab:
I comment my reserve!

commentus reservatus . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by mymadam(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
The hand shake has gone beyond the elbow, Mbaka goes astray... Rev Fr Mbaka has been recently obsessed with worldly politics and he loves to determine those that will govern Nigeria and other states with open campaigns. His words and prophecies are about politics, no more repentance and heaven. May God deliver him because I know that it is not ordinary oo.# Pray for Mbaka#

shocked Strong words, very strong words indeed!
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Divineluv14(f): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
The Bishop should be checked too
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by funnynation(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't trust the source... But even if na true.. Na normal transfer nah... Bishop will give him parish soon.. I know that Bishop is even afraid of the Mbaka wey I know.. They transfered Okunerere one certain time nah..
Funnynation comedian coming soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by AmakaDNB(f): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Which one is igbere tv kwa

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Kamsified: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are very funny sha.

You think the catholic church and the catholic priesthood are like your profit oriented Church and your money-loving pastors? We are not that cheap in the Catholic Church. If pastors in your church are fond of disobeying authorities and breaking away to form their churches, it doesn't happen like that in the catholic church. Our priests are trained to be disciplined and obedient to authorities. Catholic priests are not cheap like your pastors, even if the priest is dripping with anointing.

Do you know how long they spend in the seminary? NINE GOOD YEARS, and not 3 months like your cheap pastors. Do you know who footed the bills to train them for those 9 years? The bishops and the church.

Well said

6 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Swaggzkid: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are very funny sha.

Oga sirma make we hear word.

is your father mbaka from heaven?

What his he always looking for in the political atmosphere?

And who told you that your father mbaka isn't cheap? Can you take an oath on this?

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by nijabazaar: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
The man is like Dung to A housefly...transferring him to Emene will have the flies swarming down towards him d more...

He's the Lord of the Flies..

So those who reposted him hoping to diffuse his popularity are grating teeth on hard rock...

it would be best to petition Vatican if they feel he's a threat...

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by politicalpastor: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
TedBaker:
A prophet is nt honored in his own country.

Why did they do this to such a wonderful man of God.
Rev. Mbaka is a mouth piece of the Holy Spirit. No man has the power to retain the things of the spirit. Eccles 8: 8
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Excuzeme: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
The hand shake has gone beyond the elbow, Mbaka goes astray: I remember in the late 90s and early 2000 when Adoration ministry was like heaven on earth; the word of God, ministrations and manifestation of the holyspirit were so great that I wished to live there till I die. I have never seen a man of God with such gift like Mbaka in my life, you will see the power of God physically in its fullness. But alas! Rev Fr Mbaka has been recently obsessed with worldly politics and he loves to determine those that will govern Nigeria and other states with open campaigns. His words and prophecies are about politics, no more repentance and heaven. May God deliver him because I know that it is not ordinary oo.# Pray for Mbaka#

It is good that even you, confess with your own mouth that the spirit of God was so great on rev. Mbaka".

But since the spirit of God removed your hero, the looting Goodluck Jonathan, you chose to go against the spirit of God and tarnish the image of a man that even you profess, to be a man of God!

Well, let it be known to you and the politicians in the Catholic hierarchy, "God cannot be mocked"!

Whom God has lifted up, no man or Dioceses can bring down.

Just watch as rev. Mbaka goes from strength to strength.... and once again you will be convinced that the spirit of God resides with him.

It is only natural that God himself, will draw the "Sheep to the Shepherd".
Those who follow rev. Mbaka, will still follow him, even if you drive him into a hole!
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Emmieakon1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
4 me, I see no problem wit dis, am a catholic nd I bliv d church as jst help him and not taking dt far from his ministry ground, he is now a residential priest wich will giv him more time 4 his program, nd easy assess to other invitation within and out his diocese.. If u ask Fr Ubaka himself, he wil no feel so bad with d posting d way we r taking it.. He's a priest nd he will remain, so being a parish priest or asst or residential do not take anytin 4rm him... They av jst help him to have more time nd devotions

3 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Baroba(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
sanky346:
He should set up his own ministry. A man of his stature and following shouldn't have problem with having his own autonomous church.

Then he should prepare to be excommunicated, this is the Catholic church we are talking off, not some back water pentecostal church..

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by bettercreature(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
The man should buy land to start his own church jare
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by viviangist2: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mbaka Ogu is better than all..... umu nduru
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by AlPeter: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
ebbybest:
God knows the best. Wants him to have more Spiritual orentation. He needs to understand the difference between priest of God nd priest of politics. If God says tell my people then please keep telling us but wen God shows yuh a vision nd did nt give u authority to broadcast it pls pray over it nd keep it to ur self.
All the same posting nd transfer of priest from one parish to another or to cathedral is a normal routine.
when Elijah confronted Ahab he did not receive a vision from God neither was he sent by God. He was moved with passion and the zeal for the things! He told Ahab '...... At MY WORD' not at the word of the LORD. When God met him even God had to ask him what he's been up to. So brother Fr. Mbaka has every right as a MAN of GOD to speak about the politics of his people for if our Jerusalem (Nigeria) is at peace will also be at peace and if it prosper so will we. It's a big lie from the pit of hel'll that Christions and Pastors should not go into Politics

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by ultraGM: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
In all thing GIVE PRAISE TO GOD

Thank God a new Pentecostal Catholic is about to be birth,

God shall Proper them on arrival and they will lift the banner of revival in our Christianity
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by osusuallstars: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
good move, long over due, he should have been taken to a diocese in maiduguri or closer to his master Daura President. Mbaka why
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
TedBaker:
A prophet is nt honored in his own country.
Hmmm. Not this one.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by LastSurvivor: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Long overdue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.