Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv (81489 Views)

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by homesteady(m): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2016
wadetaw202:

Shocked? My foot. There is nothing shocking about your so-called revelations. They happen everyday. And shame on your head for being the one bringing it to public domain. It is your duty as a catholic to pray for the church and her leaders and not to turn yourself to a public foooool like you are doing. Do you think you are discrediting the church? No, you are discrediting yourself. It is not shame on the church, but big shame on your own head.

Ermmmmm... You don't even have common sense grin I accused you of hypocrisy and you not only confirmed it with this post, but you also want me to join you in your hypocrisy?
If you know things are not right in your Church, stop pointing out wrongs in other Churches if you wouldn't do so for your Church.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2016
homesteady:

Ermmmmm... You don't even have common sense grin I accused you of hypocrisy and you not only confirmed it with this post, but you also want me to join you in your hypocrisy?
If you know things are not right in your Church, stop pointing out wrongs in other Churches if you wouldn't do so for your Church.

I dont think you are using your head well. What happened to your brain? Go back to my original post and you will ask yourself why you keep on commenting like an unreasonable dolt.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2016
kepal99:

Its normal, your hypocritical doctrine allows you to find fault in other doctrines and see nothing wrong in it, it also permits you to curse peeps and see nothing wrong in it.
My pastor didn't train me up that way cos if I were to insult you, even the devil will pray "Hail Mary, ..."
My head off my body without it functioning is more useful than your functioning brain if you can confidently sit in your couch and type poo about other christian denomination forgetting the rot in your own denomination.m

You must be a blind eeediot to see an ordinary comment as a curse

Your pastor must be a foool not to teach you how to respond to comments like someone with functional brain

You dont curse? What does this mean: "My head off my body without it functioning is more useful than your functioning brain if you can confidently sit in your couch and type poo...."? I guess your pastor told you that comment is a blessings and not a curse. Then your pastor needs his 3 months pastoring certificate to be withdrawn.

You make me wonder if your brain is not totally worthless
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2016
vooks:
wink wink
Are you possessed by Mary?

Are you possessed by Mammon?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by homesteady(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2016
wadetaw202:

I dont think you are using your head well. What happened to your brain? Go back to my original post and you will ask yourself why you keep on commenting like an unreasonable dolt.

You are a demented nitwit! This was your original post -
wadetaw202:

You are very funny sha.

You think the catholic church and the catholic priesthood are like your profit oriented Church and your money-loving pastors? We are not that cheap in the Catholic Church. If pastors in your church are fond of disobeying authorities and breaking away to form their churches, it doesn't happen like that in the catholic church. Our priests are trained to be disciplined and obedient to authorities. Catholic priests are not cheap like your pastors, even if the priest is dripping with anointing.

Do you know how long they spend in the seminary? NINE GOOD YEARS, and not 3 months like your cheap pastors. Do you know who footed the bills to train them for those 9 years? The bishops and the church.

So how have I derailed from the bone of contention which is about your 2nd paragraph? Or are your brain cells atrophied that you can't comprehend simple English!
You felt sweet when you thought you were exposing pentecostal Pastors of their 'supposed money consciousness' and now you are feeling so salty that I'm doing the same for Catholic priests!
Catholic Church is been infested by money conscious priests, the faster Catholics start condemning more, the better it would be for the Church! Leave Pentecostal Pastors to their Members!
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Kbs468(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2016
martinz1:
Priest are transferred every 6 years in Catholic church and Hus time is due. He wasn't sacked by anybody
Look, all of you saying transfers takes place in every 6 yrs, can you please mention the parish he heads in the last 6, 12 or 18yrs ago? if there wasn't any political undertone with this development? or is he going to be taken to ABUJA?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by vooks: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2016
wadetaw202:

Are you possessed by Mammon?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's a yes
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2016
homesteady:

You are a demented nitwit! This was your original post -

So how have I derailed from the bone of contention which is about your 2nd paragraph? Or are your brain cells atrophied that you can't comprehend simple English!
You felt sweet when you thought you were exposing pentecostal Pastors of their 'supposed money consciousness' and now you are feeling so salty that I'm doing the same for Catholic priests!
Catholic Church is been infested by money conscious priests, the faster Catholics start condemning more, the better it would be for the Church! Leave Pentecostal Pastors to their Members!

. You are a demented bastarddddd
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by homesteady(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2016
wadetaw202:
. You are a demented bastarddddd

O well! I don't engage with deranged cretins! Since you don't have any point again, I'm done with you!
Hypocritical Scumbag!
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
wadetaw202:

Your mom must have been an eeediot to give birth to you
lol, I've drawn out the real you. I've finally seen how much of a Catholic u claim to be after all your seemingly sanctimonious comments... grin grin grin. Hypocrite.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
wadetaw202:

You must be a blind eeediot to see an ordinary comment as a curse

Your pastor must be a foool not to teach you how to respond to comments like someone with functional brain

You dont curse? What does this mean: "My head off my body without it functioning is more useful than your functioning brain if you can confidently sit in your couch and type poo...."? I guess your pastor told you that comment is a blessings and not a curse. Then your pastor needs his 3 months pastoring certificate to be withdrawn.

You make me wonder if your brain is not totally worthless

Hahahaha, from me to my pastor.
Wow... U really this pained.
Lmaooo. Sorry dude.
Hope you aiint one of those gays that's used to settle those rev fathers after their long spell in the seminary?
Oooo! U are one of the sacrificial lamb.
All I feel is pity for your pitiable soul.
Who is the next to receive your curse
Loln cos all you've been doing is not curse. #LostSoul.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
kepal99:

Hahahaha, from me to my pastor.
Wow... U really this pained.
Lmaooo. Sorry dude.
Hope you aiint one of those gays that's used to settle those rev fathers after their long spell in the seminary?
Oooo! U are one of the sacrificial lamb.
All I feel is pity for your pitiable soul.
Who is the next to receive your curse
Loln cos all you've been doing is not curse. #LostSoul.

Your youth pastor must be using you to satisfy his sodomic spirit. I guess that is why you feel so comfortable calling someone else a gay. How does it feel having your life reduced to sodomy?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dcaliphate:

lol, I've drawn out the real you. I've finally seen how much of a Catholic u claim to be after all your seemingly sanctimonious comments... grin grin grin. Hypocrite.

You mean the same way the pentecostal spirit in you made you call someone else a gay, abi? Eediotic foool
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
homesteady:

I am a deranged cretin. I am a
Hypocritical Scumbag!
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

You mean the same way the pentecostal spirit in you made you call someone else a gay, abi? Eediotic foool
Oh just shut the hell up!! Be matured, why are lying for nothing and what are you actually fighting and insulting for?? Only you insulting and fighting everybody to the extent you cant tell who said what undecided You are making a fool of yourself! undecided
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Oh just shut the hell up!! Be matured, why are lying for nothing and what are you actually fighting and insulting for?? You are making a fool of yourself!

You made a fool of your steupid self from the start of this discuss. Empty headed Pentecostal.

I thought you guys claim you are controlled by Holy Spirit? Can you show me any of your comments that has an iota of the Holy Spirit in it since this discourse began?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
wadetaw202:

You made a fool of your steupid self from the start of this discuss. Empty headed Pentecostal.

I thought you guys claim you are controlled by Holy Spirit? Can you show me any of your comments that has an iota of the Holy Spirit in it since this discourse began?
So you are controlled by evil spirits na, kontinu
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Emmieakon1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
ultraGM:

It was wrong, the decision was wrong, church elders do not have right to disturb the flowing of how the Spirit is moving and MOG, in exception of sin. what Fr Mbaka was not sinfull, in fact was obedient to the bible

=> Declare the mind of God
=> Honour the King
=> Respect those who have rule over you

He was invited by the President, was he suppose to reject the IV?
This is Politics in the house of God and must be corrected BUT if he had used 6 year, which regular routine all is well and if he is justly reposted and not because his activities in Nigeria today

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Emmieakon1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
often tyms we xpres feelings d way dey appear to us, aw many of us consider hearing 4rm Ubaka? do u tink he would av been silent if it wasn't favourable...
Aside dat, wit d info provided, dey do d posting evry 6 yes, so he knows already dt he's to leave nd neva 4get, he vowed obedience 2 his Bishop and smetym we r d 1 taking tinx to d xtreme, dey r nt always d way we treat dem

because its Ubaka dey posted now, its politics bt if its anoda priest, d church as spoken den.. let jst watch it nd put our self in d authority's shoe
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dcaliphate:

So you are controlled by evil spirits na, kontinu

You too are controlled by demons now.

So your Pentecostal profession is just empty religion. You are only fooooling yourself

Each time you go to church, you just go there and gain nothing; you just go to waste your time.

Such a pathetically useless life you live.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 12:33am On Jan 20, 2016
wadetaw202:

You too are controlled by demons now.

So your Pentecostal profession is just empty religion. You are only fooooling yourself

Each time you go to church, you just go there and gain nothing; you just go to waste your time.

Such a pathetically useless life you live.
Thank you. God bless you.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 1:02am On Jan 20, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Fake christian. See him now forming. Nonsense
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
wadetaw202:

Fake christian. See him now forming. Nonsense
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Hypocrite
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
wadetaw202:

Hypocrite
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Not all prayers are answered, especially those prayed by hypocrites. So your "God bless you" nonsense is very empty.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
wadetaw202:

Not all prayers are answered, especially those prayed by hypocrites. So your "God bless you" nonsense is very empty.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Empty prayer from a hypocritical pretender
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by analice107: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2016
According to reliable sources, the decision to remove Mbaka is aimed at checkmating his activities which is generating unpleasant wave within the body of Christ and the nation at large. The church decision to transfer all the priests in Enugu Diocese was to dilute any suspicion that such move was aimed at checkmating Fr. Mbaka

Catholic Church is not the body of Christ. It's Catholicism. A religion. Get it correctly.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by analice107: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2016
sanky346:
He should set up his own ministry. A man of his stature and following shouldn't have problem with having his own autonomous church.
And preach what? You think bogus talk is the gospel? Running around buhari will give him anointing for the ministry right?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2016
wadetaw202:

Empty prayer from a hypocritical pretender
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
wadetaw202:

Your youth pastor must be using you to satisfy his sodomic spirit. I guess that is why you feel so comfortable calling someone else a gay. How does it feel having your life reduced to sodomy?

If you aint gay, you wouldn't see your Rev. Frs as saints. They are human beings too, no matter the training.
See pot calling kettle black.
Your so called rev fathers preach hate messages, guess that's why you feel come online to abuse pentecostal pastors.
14yrs awaits you b4 the final condemnation in hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.