Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv (81529 Views)

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
blazer234:

With the kind of very dirty and foul comments you have been making, I start asking myself if there is anything Pentecostal in your life. Maybe you attend Pentecostal church, but your life seems to be a direct opposite of what Pentecostal stands for. Do you even know the meaning of the word Pentecostal? Your comments show you Dont. You are just going to church to warm plastic chairs and nothing more. Maybe you listen to preaching, but it doesn't seem to show in your life. This is really bad. You may be surprised that those you are condemning may enter heaven, while you that think and feel you are better than them may find yourself in hell fire. LET HIM THAT THINKS HE STANDS TAKE HEED LEST HE FALLS. You are not God. So stop judging others.

Wow! Mr pentecostal. Gist me more. If your brain is working fine you would have checked properly to know what led to me replying in that manner.
And who are you to tell me what to do on an open forum.
Take up ur holy shit and shove it up ur ass.
You need the sermon more.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
kepal99:

Wow! Mr pentecostal. Gist me more. If your brain is working fine you would have checked properly to know what led to me replying in that manner.
And who are you to tell me what to do on an open forum.
Take up ur holy shit and shove it up ur ass.
You need the sermon more.

I thought pentecostals claim to be controlled by the Holy Spirit. Or is that not the reason why they are called Pentecostals?

So, you think you should throw sense to the wind because you are on an one forum? Very funny. And to think it is you that has been accusing someone of belonging to demonic church. With your conduct on the open forum so far, how are you better than that catholic you have been abusing? You are not better than him at all.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
blazer234:

I thought pentecostals claim to be controlled by the Holy Spirit. Or is that not the reason why they are called Pentecostals?

So, you think you should throw sense to the wind because you are on an one forum? Very funny. And to think it is you that has been accusing someone of belonging to demonic church. With your conduct on the open forum so far, how are you better than that catholic you have been abusing? You are not better than him at all.

Lol... Me accusing someone of belonging to a. Demonic church Lol.. I laugh again. Its obvious the remaining part of your brain iis either dead totally or in recess.

You being a saint, can you learn how to mind your business now cos you seem lost.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
kepal99:

Lol... Me accusing someone of belonging to a. Demonic church Lol.. I laugh again. Its obvious the remaining part of your brain iis either dead totally or in recess.

You being a saint, can you learn how to mind your business now cos you seem lost.

Your comment shows you are really controlled by the holy spirit.....my foot. And peeps like you will see yourself as better than Catholics. You guys will he surprised find yourself in hell and the catholics you are condemning will be in heaven. You are so full of rotten comments. It is enough sign that your going to Pentecostal church has not changed your life for the better.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
blazer234:

Your comment shows you are really controlled by the holy spirit.....my foot. And peeps like you will see yourself as better than Catholics. You guys will he surprised find yourself in hell and the catholics you are condemning will be in heaven. You are so full of rotten comments. It is enough sign that your going to Pentecostal church has not changed your life for the better.

and you are a saint. Keep mentioning me and I'll keep serving you what you want to hear.
Useless mofo claiming saint.
I can see how much your life has changed going to your church.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2016
kepal99:

and you are a saint. Keep mentioning me and I'll keep serving you what you want to hear.
Useless mofo claiming saint.
I can see how much your life has changed going to your church.

I am not a saint and I've never claimed one..

But you claimed to be a Pentecostal Christian and you should show that attending a Pentecostal church is having an impact in your life.

But unfortunately, it looks like your Pentecostal church going is not reflecting in your life. It is like you only go to church to warm plastic chairs.

And for your information, you are not serving anything.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2016
blazer234:

I am not a saint and I've never claimed one..

But you claimed to be a Pentecostal Christian and you should show that attending a Pentecostal church is having an impact in your life.

But unfortunately, it looks like your Pentecostal church going is not reflecting in your life. It is like you only go to church to warm plastic chairs.

And for your information, you are not serving anything.

Am not reflecting anything. And you are the judge of who reflects and who doesn't reflect nothing.

Since your church teaches you how to judge the actions of others. Carry on with it. As I can see that as one of the things you have learnt so far going to church.
Mr Saint, Mr Church Goer.

FYI: If what I do pains you so much, do me a favour. Walk into a moving trailer.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2016
kepal99:

Am not reflecting anything. And you are the judge of who reflects and who doesn't reflect nothing.

Since your church teaches you how to judge the actions of others. Carry on with it. As I can see that as one of the things you have learnt so far going to church.
Mr Saint, Mr Church Goer.

FYI: If what I do pains you so much, do me a favour. Walk into a moving trailer.

Hahaha....Mr Pentecostal. Pentecostal my foot. I Dont need to be a nerd to know who is controlling your life between the Holy Spirit and evil spirit.

I hope you have stopped going to church sha? It is clear going to church is not having any positive impact on your life. Stop wasting your time, ok?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2016
blazer234:

Hahaha....Mr Pentecostal. Pentecostal my foot. I Dont need to be a nerd to know who is controlling your life between the Holy Spirit and evil spirit.

I hope you have stopped going to church sha? It is clear going to church is not having any positive impact on your life. Stop wasting your time, ok?

Lol.... How does my going to church or not affect your miserable life Mr Church Goer.
Sunday is close again, go and learn how to judge again and come back here to judge.
I can see so much postive impact in ur post.
Lol.... BlackSaint
Continuuuu
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2016
kepal99:

Lol.... How does my going to church or not affect your miserable life Mr Church Goer.
Sunday is close again, go and learn how to judge again and come back here to judge.
I can see so much postive impact in ur post.
Lol.... BlackSaint
Continuuuu

Take my advice: stop going to church again. You are only warming plastic chairs there. Your church going has no benefit in your life.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2016
blazer234:

Take my advice: stop going to church again. You are only warming plastic chairs there. Your church going has no benefit in your life.

Are you done? MrSaint
Do me a favour, Gerrarahere!!!!
Phukng punk!
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
kepal99:

Are you done? MrSaint
Do me a favour, Gerrarahere!!!!
Phukng punk!

Empty bench warming Pentecostal.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
blazer234:

Empty bench warming Pentecostal.
Lol.... Still pained! Keep wailing. You only rehearsing on earth. The real wailing awaits you ... Mr Saint
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
kepal99:

Lol.... Still pained!
Keep wailing. You only rehearsing on earth. The real wailing awaits you ...
Mr Saint

Empty element. Who deceived you that you are going to heaven? Who even told you that your name is in the Book of Life?

Or do you think membership of a Pentecostal church translates to direct entry into heaven? Continue to deceive yourself. Empty bench warmer.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
blazer234:

Empty element. Who deceived you that you are going to heaven? Who even told you that your name is in the Book of Life?

Or do you think membership of a Pentecostal church translates to direct entry into heaven? Continue to deceive yourself. Empty bench warmer.

You make me laugh. Are you scared of going that way?
Common bro!
The title of chief wailer awaits you there!
Mr Saint
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
kepal99:

You make me laugh. Are you scared of going that way?
Common bro!
The title of chief wailer awaits you there!
Mr Saint

I will advice you too not to be afraid of going to hell

The title of Self Deceiver and Hypocrite await you there

That is double honour for you in hell fire.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
blazer234:

I will advice you too not to be afraid of going to hell
The title of Self Deceiver and Hypocrite await you there
That is double honour for you in hell fire.
Hahahaha. Rotfl You need not introduce yourself already. You just displayed your Identity. Its been noted. Any other title or honour you have under your belt? Kindly let me know pls! Mr Saint
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
kepal99:

Hahahaha. Rotfl
You need not introduce yourself already. You just displayed your Identity.
Its been noted.
Any other title or honour you have under your belt?
Kindly let me know pls!
Mr Saint

Just prepare for hell fire. You are going there too. Chieftaincy titles await you there.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 5:22am On Feb 20, 2016
blazer234:

Just prepare for hell fire. You are going there too. Chieftaincy titles await you there.

I am going there too? Can you imagine.
You know you are going there already and you now condemn people to join you in hell meanwhile you are not God.
Mr Saint.
Your wailing has just started and you shall wail alone.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2016
kepal99:

I am going there too? Can you imagine.
You know you are going there already and you now condemn people to join you in hell meanwhile you are not God.
Mr Saint.
Your wailing has just started and you shall wail alone.

You must be an empty wailer! You were the one who first hinted at hell weren't you? Why are you now crying when you were paid back with your own coin?

Relax and prepare for hell fire. It will soon be upon you. Membership of Pentecostal Church will never save you.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2016
blazer234:

You must be an empty wailer! You were the one who first hinted at hell weren't you? Why are you now crying when you were paid back with your own coin?

Relax and prepare for hell fire. It will soon be upon you. Membership of Pentecostal Church will never save you.

I admire the fact that you accepted your fate as a wailer in hell. I congratulate you on that feat.
Ur empty head can't comprehend the fact you have lost already.
If you want to joIn a pentecostal church, you always welcome bro.
If you wanna keep hating you can go kill yaslf already
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
kepal99:

I admire the fact that you accepted your fate as a wailer in hell. I congratulate you on that feat.
Ur empty head can't comprehend the fact you have lost already.
If you want to joIn a pentecostal church, you always welcome bro.
If you wanna keep hating you can go kill yaslf already

Even you that is in Pentecostal church, your life is rotten and upside down.

Your life is not preaching Christ in anyway from the rottenness of your comments.

Or are you inviting me to come and be a plastic chair warmer like yourself? God forbid!

Hope you are preparing for hell fire already? You need to know that is your destination.

Empty headed SOB.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
blazer234:

Even you that is in Pentecostal church, your life is rotten and upside down.

Your life is not preaching Christ in anyway from the rottenness of your comments.

Or are you inviting me to come and be a plastic chair warmer like yourself? God forbid!

Hope you are preparing for hell fire already? You need to know that is your destination.

Empty headed SOB.

Are you scared of hell?
Lol.
You don't have to be. U'll be well rewarded for ur stewardship.
Your comments so far have been preaching chriist I can see.
Infact I see Nairalanders worshipping at ur parish this weekend as a result of your posts. Smh, pot calling kettle black.
Mary iis always there to intercede on ur behalf.
2mao iis sunday go and confess to father again and beg mary to pray for U.
Lol.
Your head is soo *fool*, there is no sense in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.