Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv (81546 Views)

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
kepal99:

If you aint gay, you wouldn't see your Rev. Frs as saints. They are human beings too, no matter the training.
See pot calling kettle black.
Your so called rev fathers preach hate messages, guess that's why you feel come online to abuse pentecostal pastors.
14yrs awaits you b4 the final condemnation in hell.
z

See this stupid eeediot that I condemning other people? Who told you that you will enter heaven yourself? Have you checked the Book of Life and found your name in it? You are a full eeeediot.

And who told you that i will go to hell in 14 years time? Are you God to know the time? Even Jesus said "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR EXCEPT MY FATHER IN HEAVEN." So, where did your get the 14 years idea? It is so clear your money-loving pastors are misleading you.

You all claimed to be directed by the Holy Spirit, yet there is no iota of Light in your lives. All they teach you is error that tell you people will go to hell in 14 years time. I pity you and your 3-months training pastor. The two of you will end up in hell before me
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Thank you. God bless you.

Hypocrite, comot for here
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

Hypocrite, comot for here
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2016
wadetaw202:
z

See this stupid eeediot that I condemning other people? Who told you that you will enter heaven yourself? Have you checked the Book of Life and found your name in it? You are a full eeeediot.

And who told you that i will go to hell in 14 years time? Are you God to know the time? Even Jesus said "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR EXCEPT MY FATHER IN HEAVEN." So, where did your get the 14 years idea? It is so clear your money-loving pastors are misleading you.

You all claimed to be directed by the Holy Spirit, yet there is no iota of Light in your lives. All they teach you is error that tell you people will go to hell in 14 years time. I pity you and your 3-months training pastor. The two of you will end up in hell before me

Lol... Before U!
So you even know you are a candidate of hell! Lmaooooo.
I so much love NL. Your sincerity as regards going to hell is unprecedented.
After ranting and abusing, your reverend father will be waiting to listen to your confession.
You know ur rev fr is a nononsense man with so many years of training. Continue with the insults. The more the sin, the more time he'll spend time shoving his tool down your ass as punishment for your sins.
#IgnorantMofo
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2016
kepal99:

Lol... Before U!
So you even know you are a candidate of hell! Lmaooooo.
I so much love NL. Your sincerity as regards going to hell is unprecedented.
After ranting and abusing, your reverend father will be waiting to listen to your confession.
You know ur rev fr is a nononsense man with so many years of training. Continue with the insults. The more the sin, the more time he'll spend time shoving his tool down your ass as punishment for your sins.
#IgnorantMofo

You must be a gay. I guess this is what the youth pastor do to you in your church. This is why it is so easy for you to play around with such absord and disgusting word. It won't mean anything to you anymore anyway, since this is how you live your life every day. Go back to your useless pastor to feed you with more errors. And this one will call himself PENTECOSTAL!!!! What is Pentecostal in any of those curseddd comments you made?!
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Keep your empty blessing to urself
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

Keep your empty blessing to urself
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Hypocrite
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dcaliphate:

Hypocrite
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

Hypocrite
Thank you, God bless you.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dcaliphate:

I am a hypocrite
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=42233490][/quote]
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dcaliphate:

I am a hypocrite
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 2:55am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=42235495][/quote]
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Dcaliphate:

I am a hypocrite.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

You must be a gay. I guess this is what the youth pastor do to you in your church. This is why it is so easy for you to play around with such absord and disgusting word. It won't mean anything to you anymore anyway, since this is how you live your life every day. Go back to your useless pastor to feed you with more errors. And this one will call himself PENTECOSTAL!!!! What is Pentecostal in any of those curseddd comments you made?!

You asked for it and you got served! So deal with it.
Candidate of hell! Catholic representative. Rev Fr's tool.
Remember to get your tissue when you go out.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=42241602][/quote]
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dcaliphate:

I am a hypocrite
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
kepal99:

You asked for it and you got served! So deal with it.
Candidate of hell! Catholic representative. Rev Fr's tool.
Remember to get your tissue when you go out.
n

Pentecostal eeediot. We are going to hell together. Your life is dirty and your mind is dirty. Dirty pigs like you can never enter heaven. Heaven is not for pigs like you. So, we are going to hell together. You may not go to catholic, but you are surely going to hell fire. You are too dirty for heaven. Deal with it, eeediotic bastarrrrd Pentecostal. Your Pentecostal church self Dont even show in your life. A pagan, who doesnt go to church is better than you.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by Dcaliphate(m): 1:25am On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=42356624][/quote]
Thank you. God bless you
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by kepal99(m): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2016
wadetaw202:
n

Pentecostal eeediot. We are going to hell together. Your life is dirty and your mind is dirty. Dirty pigs like you can never enter heaven. Heaven is not for pigs like you. So, we are going to hell together. You may not go to catholic, but you are surely going to hell fire. You are too dirty for heaven. Deal with it, eeediotic bastarrrrd Pentecostal. Your Pentecostal church self Dont even show in your life. A pagan, who doesnt go to church is better than you.

Lol... Did u exhaust ur airtime?
Come beg me, I'll help ur life. We are taught to love our neighbours. Am sure ur Bible also says we are all created in the image of God. So ur assertion that am a pig is totally out of it. Me goiing to hell? How come? Did d devil ur fada send you to go look for customers?
Go back and tell him, you didn't see me. Pentecostal baastard... Who's the Bastard here?
You are being used and raped, and you can't tell noone. Am sure ur shit hole is as wide as the way to hell now.
Lol...
Pls send my regards to Fr when next you meet. Tell him I can see the evidence of his good guidiance and teachings in your life #lol #CatholicSaint #lol
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by blazer234: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
kepal99:

Lol... Did u exhaust ur airtime?
Come beg me, I'll help ur life. We are taught to love our neighbours. Am sure ur Bible also says we are all created in the image of God. So ur assertion that am a pig is totally out of it. Me goiing to hell? How come? Did d devil ur fada send you to go look for customers?
Go back and tell him, you didn't see me. Pentecostal baastard... Who's the Bastard here?
You are being used and raped, and you can't tell noone. Am sure ur shit hole is as wide as the way to hell now.
Lol...
Pls send my regards to Fr when next you meet. Tell him I can see the evidence of his good guidiance and teachings in your life #lol #CatholicSaint #lol

With the kind of very dirty and foul comments you have been making, I start asking myself if there is anything Pentecostal in your life. Maybe you attend Pentecostal church, but your life seems to be a direct opposite of what Pentecostal stands for. Do you even know the meaning of the word Pentecostal? Your comments show you Dont. You are just going to church to warm plastic chairs and nothing more. Maybe you listen to preaching, but it doesn't seem to show in your life. This is really bad. You may be surprised that those you are condemning may enter heaven, while you that think and feel you are better than them may find yourself in hell fire. LET HIM THAT THINKS HE STANDS TAKE HEED LEST HE FALLS. You are not God. So stop judging others.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by prettyprecy(f): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
wadetaw202:

Dont run away from the poo you have released like the gullible soul that you are. Show me clearly here where you saw the catholic church worshipping Mary. Did you see it or they told you and you swallowed the story hook, line and sinker, like a fooooool who can't use his own head to think?

Eyaa your life must be really miserable....trying to defend your faith in the most ungodly way. Bro you need Jesus
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by sirlop(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
vooks:

Catholicism is satanism, period
You are a big fool...
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by sirlop(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
prettyprecy:

Eyaa your life must be really miserable....trying to defend your faith in the most ungodly way. Bro you need Jesus
You are the fool that needs Jesus
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by SalC: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2016
analice107:
According to reliable sources, the decision to remove Mbaka is aimed at checkmating his activities which is generating unpleasant wave within the body of Christ and the nation at large. The church decision to transfer all the priests in Enugu Diocese was to dilute any suspicion that such move was aimed at checkmating Fr. Mbaka

Catholic Church is not the body of Christ. It's Catholicism. A religion. Get it correctly.
Which reliable sources and how is this transfer supposed to checkmate him. Since he is still allowed to preach, celebrate mass, conduct his adoration programme. His priestly faculty is intact.
Pray tell me how he is being checkmated here.

Have you seen a priest that is being checkmated by the church and how it is done?
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by SalC: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2016
All these people insulting and cursing yourselves both Catholics and non-catholics, is this the best way of defending your churches? Smh all of you need Jesus ASAP smiley
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by prettyprecy(f): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
sirlop:

You are the fool that needs Jesus

Bro I can feel your pain..... have you had any meal today?I could help you out of ur miserable life you know wink
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by okitejoseph: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
sanky346:
He should set up his own ministry. A man of his stature and following shouldn't have problem with having his own autonomous church.
i Concor with you, this is just to humilite father mbaka http://www.prestnaija.com/father-mbaka-kicked-out-of-adoration-ground-by-catholic-leadership/
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by theicon1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
If Satan ''son of the morning'' (whom God gave authority and power to coordinate mirids of Angels in heaven) can mess up and disappoint God, who is mortal man?. Satan being unable to sustain Gods plan for him in heaven will always fight against any little talent God deposited in us human beings. This is d major reason why we Christians owe our ministers constant prayers so as not to be distracted from Gods original plans for them. My prayer is that nothing will ever distract the man of God father Mbaka from the Main call God called him to do, not even politics.
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by sirlop(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
prettyprecy:

Bro I can feel your pain..... have you had any meal today?I could help you out of ur miserable life you know wink
Go help your self..... scumbag!!!
Re: Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv by wadetaw202: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
prettyprecy:

But it is clear your own life is lacking Jesus. Hypocrite. Show me evidence that you have any iota of Jesus in you....Now, are you different from anti Christ? No you are not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.