Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

What would be Your Excuse guy...??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What would be Your Excuse guy...??? (1302 Views)

What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? / What's Your Excuse (s) For Celebrating Not Celebrating Valentine's Day? / EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Owk guys...assuming the trumpet of rapture sound now, and you are to appear before God grin...and God have agreed to give you a second chance after your plea to HIM, but on the condition that you must give HIM one good excuse why you refused to repent...

Guys, what will be your excuse...
Note= nobody holy pass here...
The truth is, if God wants to mark iniquity, nobody will make heavensad, even me....

Well...my own excuse would be, hmmm...mehn, which excuse wey i go give God now, maybe romance section for nairaland grin...
We all know that when it comes to judgement, no man has any excuse, even as the bible said we are inexcusable o man...just like what i stated above...
Assuming HE just needs one good excuse from us....

What will be your excuse...
Over to you guys...make we laugh smallcheesy....
I dash out...
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gonking pvsyysss
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by RexKexMilann: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
No excuse!

But how can I repent when the number of lasses with big booty I see daily is alarming? How can I repent when the only possible way to make huge money is to go the illegal way?

God will understand, hopefullyundecided.
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
stupidity:
Gonking pvsyysss
hmmm...your case strongsad
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
RexKexMilann:
No excuse!

But how can I repent when the number of lasses with big booty I see daily is alarming? How can I repent when the only possible way to make huge money is to go the illegal way?

God will understand, hopefullyundecided.
at this point God will bring out people that passed through the same process u passed throuh and didn't soil their hands, so, what will still be ur excuse??
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by RexKexMilann: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstking01:
at this point God will bring out people that passed through the same process u passed throuh and didn't soil their hands, so, what will still be ur excuse??
like I typed before, No excuse!undecided
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by cruzita(f): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't think there will be any good excuse .NO NOT ONE
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by hardychris(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Abi? Meanwhile I don't want to look for you in heaven o!
cruzita:
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
RexKexMilann:
lol, ok
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by Jayjay0(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
If he asks me to drop an excuse.. I will simply tell him i need to make some illegal money nd fvck good pvssy too
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 2:20am On Jan 16, 2016
RexKexMilann:
lol, ok,,
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 16, 2016
I have an excuse!!!!

I have never comitted adultery or fornication.
My only sin is Lies and false witness.

What's my excuse?

The truth will set you free but if I told the truth by now my best friend will have face death sentence. So I had to lie and bear false witness (accuse innocent person) and to maintain my lie, I have to lie again and another lie to backup the current lie and one other lie like that. For 3 years.. the lies still keep on going but my friend is alive. So I think God will understand. sad
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 16, 2016
Hell is clearly not as scary as the bible says.

otherwise people who actually think it exists won't be on nairaland. not to mention the romance section. pretty much everything you are exposed to here WILL lead you there.
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2016
stupidity:
Gonking embarassed
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
owk
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2016
Jayjay0:
If he asks me to drop an excuse.. I will simply tell him i need to make some illegal money nd fvck good pvssy too
ok
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Strahovski:
I have an excuse!!!!

I have never comitted adultery or fornication.
My only sin is Lies and false witness.

What's my excuse?

The truth will set you free but if I told the truth by now my best friend will have face death sentence. So I had to lie and bear false witness (accuse innocent person) and to maintain my lie, I have to lie again and another lie to backup the current lie and one other lie like that. For 3 years.. the lies still keep on going but my friend is alive. So I think God will understand. sad
lol...nw, dis is epic
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
Hell is clearly not as scary as the bible says.

otherwise people who actually think it exists won't be on nairaland. not to mention the romance section. pretty much everything you are exposed to here WILL lead you there.
my brother ur saying this because you dnt have a glimpse of how hell look...it's the most scariest place ever existed, i bet you dnt wanna experience the torture theresad
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Nubian113 post=42019110][/quote]ur excuse would be??
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2016
firstking01:
ur excuse would be??

Who the fvck are you
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2016
firstking01:
my brother ur saying this because you dnt have a glimpse of how hell look...it's the most scariest place ever existed, i bet you dnt wanna experience the torture theresad
That's my point exactly.
look around your thread. what do you see?

people that are breaking every single rule in the old testament. people that drink, some fornicate, some cheat, they lie, insult other people, and do all sorts of mundane things.
but for some equally mundane reason, they think that the mere reason that they acknowledge the existence of punishment for these crimes, is enough to make them escape.
I'm an atheist and I can boldly say I'm more righteous than half the "christians" on this section. but they will tell you that I, instead of them, will go to this hell because I don't believe in their God.
this leaves you to wonder . . . why would they be serving a God who is more concerned about your service to him, than about how responsible you actually are? does he intend to populate heaven with arselickers?

So you see, hell isn't a good enough threat. people will still do bad things. whether you threaten them with eternal torment or not.
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
That's my point exactly.
look around your thread. what do you see?

people that are breaking every single rule in the old testament. people that drink, some fornicate, some cheat, they lie, insult other people, and do all sorts of mundane things.
but for some equally mundane reason, they think that the mere reason that they acknowledge the existence of punishment for these crimes, is enough to make them escape.
I'm an atheist and I can boldly say I'm more righteous than half the "christians" on this section. but they will tell you that I, instead of them, will go to this hell because I don't believe in their God.
this leaves you to wonder . . . why would they be serving a God who is more concerned about your service to him, than about how responsible you actually are? does he intend to populate heaven with arselickers?

So you see, hell isn't a good enough threat. people will still do bad things. whether you threaten them with eternal torment or not.
oh, ur an atheist ehsad...ashuda known??
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:

Who the fvck are you
with all humility, the opsmiley
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2016
firstking01:
with all humility, the opsmiley

And why you come disturb me wiv stupid kwashtin
Re: What would be Your Excuse guy...??? by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:

And why you come disturb me wiv stupid kwashtin
owk..

(1) (Reply)

Haa Haa Naija Guys Too Dey F.uck Woman Like Say Tomorrow No Dey Again(watch VIDE / She Broke My Heart Despite All I Did For Her. / What I Want In A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.