Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Official Portal For The Talented Writers.(Come in) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Portal For The Talented Writers.(Come in) (518 Views)

A Man Posts Photos Of The Talented Benue Boy He Met Who Creates Stuff From Scrap / We Can't Wait To Start Our Life Together: The Talented R & B Singer, Neyo Weds / Meet Kanya Sesser, The Legless, Multi-talented Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Portal For The Talented Writers.(Come in) by thelifepagesng(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
The Life Pages Has been Launched.
...live,laugh,love(All About Life)
A Portal For Talented Writers to showcase what they've got.

Visit TODAY! https://thelifepages.

Features:
Φ"DIARY OF A FRESHER" Series
Φ"DIARY OF A GIRL IN LOVE" Series
Φ"GETTING THE GIRL°EXPOSED°"
Φ"THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION-A LOVE STORY"

WE'D DROP A FEW SERIES HERE FOR YOU GUYS, IF YOU'RE A TALENTED WRITER OR WRITE DIARIES DAILY,STORIES BASICALLY REALISTIC ONES, COMMENT BELOW OR GIVE US A PIECE FROM YOUR WRITE-UPS. Thanks
Re: Official Portal For The Talented Writers.(Come in) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Werey po ni le gaan
Re: Official Portal For The Talented Writers.(Come in) by thelifepagesng(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
[b]•Exclusive•THE DEPTH OF ADDICTION-A LOVE STORY.

I was sweating profusely after Iyabo’s mum barged into her room and caught us doing the unexpected. I tried explaining to her that it was not what she thinks, though they say seeing is believing but it can also be deceiving (trying to calm her).

She just kept shouting ‘mo daran mo daran’ meaning “I’m in trouble”. Still feeling guilty and trying to beg her to please lower her voice (after all she’s over 18 and not a “V” sef). She just kept shouting until her eldest daughter (Motunrayo) rushed in to confirm what the noise was all about.

Immediately she saw us….. she passed out and that was when I knew the gravity of what I had done. Iya Motunrayo and Iyabo were trying to bring Motunrayo back to life while I looked at the women (family) that I had slept with (even Iya Motunrayo sef) in a confused state. Which made me to reminisce about my simple way of life then.

I was not brought up this wild(my thought).

I was raised in a family of Five. comprises of two boys, a girl and our parent. one thing I noticed about our family is that people keeps complimenting our parents that we are cute. But in reality, we truly are.

My Dad is a disciplinarian, so growing up with him was tough. Actually he’s a top ranked Custom officer but he would have passed for a MAJOR GENERAL in the army because of his strictness and protocol.

He was very strict that he does not entertain children from our neighbourhood. The only children allowed by my Dad into our big house were the children of a custom officer like himself, Mr. Adeboye. They lived next street to ours. People say ‘great men think alike’…. I can say yes to that when it comes to the way these military men treat their children.

All work without play is now a daily routine to us. From house to school… school to house…. house to church… church to house, that’s how we spend our week and the same routine goes for every week. Little did I know that all this is about to change in a jiffy with Bidemi Adeboye (daughter of the Adeboye’s)

Bidemi Adeboye changed my perspective to life. We were so closed that our parents were beginning to suspect that we were dating. But they couldn’t do anything, rather than hope that’s not true. We became fond of each other that if we were of the same gender, she would have been passing the night in our place and me at her place too.

I was 17years old then and Bidemi was 16 but She would have passed for a 20 year old girl. She is tall and has all the right curves at the right place.

One unfaithful day in my room, We started playing and I told her that I always feel jealous when other guys look at her with lust.

Bidemi: really

Me: Yes….(my heart beating fast) I think……

Bidemi: what?

Me: (staring away) I think I like you. And I will like to….. never mind, I don’t think it can work

Bidemi: I like you too… what do you mean about not working out?

Me: (still staring away) our parents. They would skin us alive if they get to know.

Bidemi: (now Smiling and moved closer to me) that’s if you tell them.

Me: (I dey craze ni) hmnnnnnn

She now puts her hand on my cheek to turn my face towards her and planted a light kiss on my lips.... Continue Reading @ https://thelifepages./%e2%80%a2exclusive%e2%80%a2-the-depth-of-addiction-a-love-storyep-1/[/b]

Potentials writers your comments are needed.
Re: Official Portal For The Talented Writers.(Come in) by thelifepagesng(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
[b]DIARY OF A FRESHER

Bouncing out of my Dad’s transport machine with my Prada sandal and my supposed-fake versace round-neck vest, I had a sigh of relief after a very boring journey filled with the hiphopLESS jams of Ebenezer Obey and the warning notes of my Mum all which went a million miles East and North but still ended up pointing to the statement “Remember the son of whom you are”… She had been echoing it into my hearing ever since I struggled to scape through UTME almost a year before, only God knows why she kept repeating something I already knew more than the National anthem.

Back to the matter, it was the first day on campus and the environment seemed like a reduced size and maintained population of Onitsha market. We were halted in a traffic jam some few metres away from the hostel gate, all hands folded on chest except my Dad’s which was firmly fixed to the steering as if someone was heading in his direction to hijack the car. I was just seated at the owner’s seat feeling like the best in the world, perhaps due to the fact that I was the first dude from my ghetto surroundings spending his first day on the campus of a reputable university…“Hey boy, go and check what’s causing this hold-up, if it’s something severe let me drop you here and head back to my hood”, my Dad’s thick voice interrupted my proud thoughts. I stepped out of the container and started zig-zagging as I hustled my way forward on the busy path of ANGLOMOZ.

Neglecting and partially forgetting the main reason why I was out in the crowd, I was caught up in an unknown wonderland and carried away with the sight-seeing of fancy cars and pretty young girls. I murmured silently as different questions which were against my notions flashed through my confused head, I was like “No be Aro tell me say na children of middle class citizens dey come this school?? If na this kain cars middle class citizens dey use den which class my papa kon dey?? Lowest class??…No be Aro tell me say all this fresh girls go small and they go dey gullible?? Say I fit dey woo them anyhow as a fine boy wey I be and I never even see my level since??”…I stayed glued to a spot as I looked around… “See how this one carry shoulder up like say the whole world dey under her heels, she no even look my side”, I murmured as I looked in the direction of an obviously proud daughter of something like a drug baron, judging from the big bags and the number of neatly dressed elders following her.

“O’boi this campus go hot o”... Continue Reading @ https://thelifepages./diary-of-a-fresher/
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Your Sister Or Your Girlfriend Who Should Grace Your Front Seat? / Sagittarius Horoscope: November 22 – December 21 / Ladies Be My Guest ,i Love Tall Ladies From 5 '10,5'11 Or More Than 6 Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.