Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

END TIME: Married Woman Cheating On Husband Exposed By Her Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / END TIME: Married Woman Cheating On Husband Exposed By Her Daughter (650 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

END TIME: Married Woman Cheating On Husband Exposed By Her Daughter by ebiscoshadrack1: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
The worst kind of wife a man can marry is a woman who competes with you and say if you do this, I will do this and if you do that, I will do that. When a man who can as well marry more wives decide to be with you alone and you turn around to be opening your body for other men...you are the demon!

Anyway, this is more interesting because it's the woman's daughter that exposed her. See details..
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/end-time-married-woman-cheating-on.html#sthash.elBWbtD7.dpuf
Re: END TIME: Married Woman Cheating On Husband Exposed By Her Daughter by c4tnoelz: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
bush meat don catch d hunter
Re: END TIME: Married Woman Cheating On Husband Exposed By Her Daughter by cruzita(f): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
better pikin

(1) (Reply)

I And My Best Friend / Romancelander; Rate My Display Picture / 3 Things Married People Don’t Tell Singles Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.