Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

5 Reasons To Convince You To Get A Large Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons To Convince You To Get A Large Smartphone (765 Views)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery / 5 Reasons To Use A Large Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons To Convince You To Get A Large Smartphone by killzone(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
To be frank with you guys, I love large smartphones (although I have small hands) I just love them. Some people like me prefer large smartphones while others prefer small smartphones because of the portability and pocket comfort of such device.

Apart from portability, large smartphones have some advantages that go beyond just size and we are going to take a look at them
-Battery Life
One of the things you guys looked at before getting your smartphone. When you look at a smartphone with a large screen, you would think the battery drains very fast. Guess Again. The large size of smartphones allows
manufacturers to bundle in batteries that are much larger than what can fit in your regular 5 inches. For example the infinix hot note pro lasts longer than zero 2,iPhone 6s Plus has longer battery life than the 6s,Galaxy Note 5 will get you through the day without breaking a sweat, while the Galaxy S6 will have a tougher time achieving the same.

2.Typing is much easier
People using large smartphones you can agree with me that since you stayed using the device your typing speed and accuracy has improved especially if you have a nice keyboard like swift key, touch pal and others.

3. Gaming becomes a whole lot of fun
Gaming becomes a whole lot of fun on large smartphones. Try playing Asphalt 8, fifa 14 on a small size smartphone them play it on a large smartphones, you will see yourself driving better or scoring better. One of the numerous advantages of a large screen smartphones.

4.Awesome Exclusive UI and productivity features

In some smartphones some really nice software features are kept for large screen smartphones. For example a feature like landscape mode on the iPhone 6s Plus . It allows you to rotate your phone horizontally and have the home screen icons spin in this orientation as well. The 4.7 inch iPhone 6 is not capable of such feat. Also features like multitasking where you can do two things at the same time without switching apps

5.its easier to get things done
Some people will argue with me that this point is not valid. There are some things got can do easily on your large screen smartphone for example

-take pictures
-edit pictures
-edit short videos
-take notes.
-fill in or edit excel sheet. e.t.c

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Convince You To Get A Large Smartphone by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
I want to buy an android phone, buh dunno which product is berra... am thinking of tecno. Woh u guyz tink as compared to infinix n samsung?
Re: 5 Reasons To Convince You To Get A Large Smartphone by killzone(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2016
eden2015:
I want to buy an android phone, buh dunno which product is berra... am thinking of tecno. Woh u guyz tink as compared to infinix n samsung?
depends on your budget
Re: 5 Reasons To Convince You To Get A Large Smartphone by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2016
killzone:
depends on your budget
like 30k max

(1) (Reply)

Glo Data Charges Extortation / Advice On Phone To Buy / Oukitel C3 5 Inch Auo Screen Display Android 6.0 8mp Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.