Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl (1005 Views)

Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by VICKSAPP(m): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2016
It always end at kissing and fingering....#Y mummy
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by Godmother(f): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2016
You should be happy you have a praying mother. Guess you are young and don't know the power of a woman that prays, especially when that woman is your mother.

2 Likes

Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by biafratownforum: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2016
VICKSAPP:
It always end at kissing and fingering....#Y mummy
more details.
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 07, 2016
What's op saying?
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by VICKSAPP(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2016
biafratownforum:
more details.
....use ur head
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by biafratownforum: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2016
VICKSAPP:
....use ur head
still vague.
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by Caseless: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2016
That's good.
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by refiner(f): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2016
op....pls upgrade ur English...so we can understand wat u are saying without cracking the hell out of our brains!
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by Synzu(m): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What's op saying?
The guy wan fork but him feel say na him mama prayer dey spoil things for am.
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2016
cheesy you kno ow many angels they secure that room

tongue ntooor
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by VICKSAPP(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2016
sickstars:
cheesy you kno ow many angels they secure that room

tongue ntooor
meeehn...the thing surprise me eh...prayers no be beans oh
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2016
VICKSAPP:
meeehn...the thing surprise me eh...prayers no be beans oh

It isnt na
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by cruzita(f): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Thank God for your mother ooo
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2016
Synzu:

The guy wan fork but him feel say na him mama prayer dey spoil things for am.
hehehehe imagine that kind trash. Wetin person no go even see for this romance section
Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by yomi007k(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Boys tie their destiny to sex.

Berra thank ur mum, ur life is being saved.

I know ppl dat sex have ruined. They keep blaming the govt when dey shud blame themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Prayer Of Mummy In The Room Always Spoil Things Dor Me When I Bring A Girl by Mustay(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Interesting. The OP is talking about a mother and Godmother is the first to respond to him. Really, people are praying for your GOOD!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: Help Does This Make My Boyfriend Gay? / When Your Boyfriend Calls You A Beautiful Ogbanje? / Have I Done Somtin Wrong???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.