Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City (80392 Views)

Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Sanchez01: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dklef:
Why 'O42'?
"042" is the state's code number.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is coal city

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Dklef(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sanchez01:
"042" is the state's code number.

Great.

Really nice state, i must say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by prettyprecy(f): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Enugu is overhyped... beautiful houses and good roads doesn't make a city developed Especially when it has nothing to offer its habitats why dont the owners of the beautiful houses live there? I would choose ibadan over Enugu any day. I can't wait to leave here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by AngryNigerian(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
temitemi1:
With beautiful ladies grin grin grin grin

Kai! I ji ya boy!!!

04...042, a d'a mu aka @ all!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Sanchez01: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Akaujaa:
I'll like to see places like gariki-Akwunanaw, Emene and Nsukka(not UNN campus)
Garriki-Akwunanaw, Amechi, et al, are just rowdy places and almost near average. The true highlight of Enugu is in Enugu North and some part of Enugu South such as Uwani.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
All i see is brown rusty roof grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by ronald4lif(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
042 di sharp. Enugu amaka.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Please interpret the 042: meaning

Its the state's area code... Abuja is 09 e.t.c
If 3 tenure was allowed, the past governor would have still been in power... he changed the city.. Thanks Sullivan.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by AngryNigerian(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
prettyprecy:
Enugu is overhyped... beautiful houses and good roads doesn't make a city developed Especially when it has nothing to offer its habitats why dont the owners of the beautiful houses live there? I would choose ibadan over Enugu any day. I can't wait to leave here.

Ony'iru abuō...talk true, you nò fit! Are from the 'Lai' tribe, or Umu-nna m no gree...**angryNigerian, shut up now oo**

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Sanchez01: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
prettyprecy:
Please stop being bitter. Enugu is not overhyped. As a matter of fact, most people don't know about its beauty and splendour. Enugu, alongside other SEastern states may not be as viable economically as the SW, it still doesn't take away the fact that some parts of Enugu is well developed.

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
I saw UNN pic there and you said Enugu town. I am from Enugu and also a great super lion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is how we roll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Sanchez01: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dklef:

Great.

Really nice state, i must say.
Enugu is indeed nice. Its electricity is second to none. Where I am here, I can boast of 23hours everyday. However, some basic things are luxurious here; food items are somewhat expensive and water is a huge luxury. You cannot afford to waste water. You must measure what you use, lest you run out of it.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok.....more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Jagabanthelion: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nothing beautiful here. what is unique abt dualized roads n roundabouts? Stop celebrating normalcy. U guys shd go n properly develop your state n region,rather than build mansions in other lands,n come here to celebrate streetlights n gutters .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by AngryNigerian(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
lawanson44:
I rep Igbo Land! No wonder we are hated and they don't want us to "leave them" cos they know they are finished without us! cool cool

Meanwhile....can someone identify the town below grin grin

E no hard naa...
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
tartar9:

you want to say those are the only slums in Nigeria .
they simply don't recognizes yeebôs

A Mad man among sane people and Bad Odour in the midst of normal air are easily recognized and detected!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lets go play football in ma estate field bro grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Luckyk(f): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
yeah...that my coal city..nwa afo o42 for real, i love my city

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
They say igbo dont sell land to outsiders, well check out the name on the third pix...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by BlackPencil: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
I visited Enugu for the first time on the 25th of Dec. Beautiful houses and good road network.
I was amazed at how clean and calm the people are. It was so quiet (maybe cos a lot of people left town) , I really enjoyed the 2 nights I spent there.

My madam already insisting we buy a house there instead of Benin .

That town is peace yo!
My favourite cities in Nigeria; Abuja(for d money it brings me, Calabar, Enugu, and Uyo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by jtjohn(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Enugu is a beautiful state...........the government is Really working.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Holuwakemmy16(f): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mimiko u see uer life,won't u develop ondo state too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
I don't have much to say @ but indeed God bless Enugu state ##irep042

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Richiy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
phantom:
My capital is owerri but enugu takes the cake as the best SE city in beauty.
I miss that place so much.remembering my days there as a student in UNN. Fun city!!!!
Thinking of getting a property in enugu. 042 for life!

Ahhhhh!!!!!! I really rocked this city when I was in UNN. Enugu is the bomb. If you do get that property please invite me for house warming oooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by anyimgbo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Next,...... like 100 south westners will be dragging to counter this with Lagos state picture as if Lagos state is the only state in west

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Alexo4real(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Enugu is indeed a beautiful city. Proud to be 042. [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Okpolo eyes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rossikk:
It's not a modern city if it lacks pedestrian sidewalks and covered drains. They still have much work to do.
Enugu has pedestrian side walks

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.