Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City (80375 Views)

Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Annais(f): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
scantee:
wahoo so ibu onye mgbowo uzo oche? Mu nwa bu onye Awgu town, do u know Jideofor Hospital by N.A? I guess u follow aki na ukwa junction (The road by the left d enter ur vila? Use to come mgbowo boys & girls for inter house sports. Good 2 knw na ibu nwa nne m nwanyi
Yea, good to know.
I know Aki n' Ukwa junction but I don't think I know Jideofor Hospital 'cause I'm not really familiar with the place.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by prettyprecy(f): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sanchez01:

Please stop being bitter. Enugu is not overhyped. As a matter of fact, most people don't know about its beauty and splendour. Enugu, alongside other SEastern states may not be as viable economically as the SW, it still doesn't take away the fact that some parts of Enugu is well developed.

Oga i'm not bitter just stating the obvious jor! To you it might be developed, to me its a village with beautiful houses and good roads.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by prettyprecy(f): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Ony'iru abuō...talk true, you nò fit! Are from the 'Lai' tribe, or Umu-nna m no gree...**angryNigerian, shut up now oo**

As usual you guys cant hide your character arrogant and rude. i have spent just 3weeks in enugu and those two characters are what i can attribute to you guys.

NB: I am Delta ibo
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Udmaster(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

Oga i'm not bitter just stating the obvious jor! To you it might be developed, to me its a village with beautiful houses and good roads.
Hatred is in you and your people DNA, so I am not suprised.
Apart 4rm Lagos, Enugu City is million miles ahead of the south west cities.
Even Umuahia is more presentable to a Foreign visitor than Oshogbo and Ado Ekiti.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Udmaster(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

As usual you guys cant hide your character arrogant and rude. i have spent just 3weeks in enugu and those two characters are what i can attribute to you guys.

so you are denying ur yoruba tribe now? Kai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by datigbogirl: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
130k/month being the least amount for self-contained apartment is 3much abeg...dat guy wey dey advert for here should take note!
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chukslawrence(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Udmaster:
Great Lion. Nice one. Owerri is beautiful too.
Aba nko?
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by lozanni(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
phantom:
My capital is owerri but enugu takes the cake as the best SE city in beauty.
I miss that place so much.remembering my days there as a student in UNN. Fun city!!!!
Thinking of getting a property in enugu. 042 for life!

Great Lion!!!
You just wrote my thoughts on Enugu. It will be nice to own property there in order to get away from it all once in awhile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Repping 042 and 082

Proudly Aba boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by higheredge: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Udmaster:
sane environment for just only sane people. God bless the Igbo Nation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by higheredge: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Udmaster:
sane environment for just only sane people. God bless the Igbo Nation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by lozanni(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
NakedEve:

Mtschew.
Anytin that will make Igbo's richer, united,, bigger n better is not welcm because in our kingdom(air n water kingdom) we don't want that.
They r destined to be so rich n big that they will drive the gospel to a whole new level in Europe n we just don't want that.
We must fight them with numerous government policies.

Lol. I have never seen a drunk mermaid before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
omenka:
Regardless, it would be a very good incentive that the government patronises him. Check this out:

The President of the United States
currently uses a Cadillac.

The Emperor of Japan uses a Toyota.

Prime Minister of Italy uses a Maserati.

Prime Minister of Malaysia uses a Proton Perdana.

The President of the Czech Republic
rides a Škoda Superb.

All these are cars from domestic manufacturers. Having the government show them off would give foreigners the confidence they need to purchase same. That is how business works on the international scene. There has to be a domestic "approval" before foreigners could confidently look to you to satisfy their needs.

Imagine what this could do the image of the president in the East if he implements such a policy.
Such presidential patronage would lead to higher demand for Innoson vehicles, which in turn, results in the creation of thousands of jobs for mech engineers, electrical engineers and the like.
In no time, the SE would become so prosperous that the local youths wouldn't need to migrate to Lagos enmass.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by slenjaman(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Udmaster:
Enugu City is the Capital of Enugu State.
Another name for the beautiful city is O42 or Coal City.
It is located in South East Nigeria.
Nice post but u should have @least added caption to each of the pictures for better explanation especially for people who will love to visit. Sorry to say but it looks like a beautiful nonsense.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by prettyprecy(f): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Udmaster:
Hatred is in you and your people DNA, so I am not suprised.
Apart 4rm Lagos, Enugu City is million miles ahead of the south west cities.
Even Umuahia is more presentable to a Foreign visitor than Oshogbo and Ado Ekiti.

Oga so why are the foreign visitors not in the south east . Why do they prefer ibadan and ogun state to the east? My dear you guys are too hostile.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Baroba(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Annais:

Haha!! A bu m onye Awgu. Kedu ebe I si?

Ogo kedu, my wife is from Mmaku Agwu, a gem of a girl..

Having lived in Coal City for 22 years before leaving for Obodo Eliza, am familiar with the places posted by OP.. If you don't have up to 50 million, don't even dream of buying and building in such areas, i.e if you can find land.. Land is very very expensive in Enugu metropolis and surrounding environs if you manage to see one..

Though it would have been nice to see the state of places such as Abakpa, Coal Camp, Obiagu, Achara Layout, Iva Valley, Uwani, Artisan, Edozie.. Old municipal Ogui streets like Carter, Moore house, Ogidi, Ogunbiyi and Co..

Basically places we call Ogbe back in Enugu, watch Phynos connect video to see what i mean..

These are the parts am hoping government will have a serious look at..

Having said that i agree there is no place like 042, peaceful, serene and the people are generally well mannered. Love my City..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=prettyprecy post=42039215]
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Annais(f): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Baroba:

Ogo kedu, my wife is from Mmaku Agwu, a gem of a girl..
Nice. We make good wives, you know cool
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

Every city has its good n bad sides, try n capitalize on the good sides n God will bless u in the land the period u r there . Stop seeing u or ur people's character as the best, because it is never. If u r looking for perfect people tht means u r being foolish.
I served in Osun. State n whnever some corpers wud begin to speak ill of the villagers I wudnt hesitate to tell them tht their own villagers might even be worse.
Human beings r the same everywhr, arrogance n rudeness r not peculiar to Enugu state pple. How can youths with this mentality become captains of industry? Diversity is the key.
I'm from Enugu, precisely Udi, pls bf u leave Enugu try to learn one or two good things from my people. U can't possibly tell me tht everybdy in enugu is arrogant n rude

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Chikeluba25(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
slimfit1:
When will Nigeria stop this black and white painting waste of money and it looks ugly.
that is why i like Anambra the black nd yellow state. If only Anambrarians can give Willie Obiano 8yrs i can see Awka moving from glory to glory
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
SoNature:

Which Ikeja? Where my office is or another one? Enugu has very good road networks, oga
D part of enugu I knw tz nt beta or rather up to lagos.... Especially dat over hyped independence layout
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
042 representer, I miss that little paradise mehn especially mama Onyinye food grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Mykelpato(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Udmaster:
the man tried very well.
yes o.. The State house of Assembly building is a place for Tourism o grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by 2sizzlin(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oblion:
OP can lie eh.............
first of all my name is OBINNA, a bonafide ibo guy and enugu indigene,was born and bred in the north though,katsina to be precise
I school in esut (agbani) and I have tour enugu around,this pictures are lies,we wont get it right if we keep posting mirage and lies

I lived in enugu I can give a name to most of the pictures. Agbani isnt Enugu town na, that's why ESUT permanent site is situated there.

We need pictures of Gulf, zoo estate,GRA.
That minners court estate.... That new estate behind access bank hq. Places yakpa.

Saw one thread about akure this... That.... the Akure hype was funny to me . I served in Akure mehnnnnn. It's a nice place though but not comparable to Enugu. Akure is even too small. I can jog from the beginning of alagbaka to the road after FUTA or the end of Ondo road. These are the "start to end" of Akure town

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by 2sizzlin(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
For those asking where the ghettos are, be sure Enugu has ghettos but the thread isn't for showing the ghettos of Enugu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chinuz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
NakedEve:
!
We Nigerians promise you people one thing.
Make war on us n Enugu goes back to the stone ages.
What are you implying..biko I'm here to enjoy the digital view to add to the physical one I'm also having now at my balcony..Any body wey wan charge phone..our street lights dey at your service 6-6 cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by AngryNigerian(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

Heeeyyy! I'm sorry naa...person no fit jhoke again Shey na wetin Madam Ucee do with APC, when she talk say dem be muslim party...then she com beg.

I'm sorry ooo...arrogini, na rude? No be me oo; u havn met a nicer person than me, I swear! Jus that i'v been so angry with Naija that my anger can make 7 more persons angry, still remain! Ka'anyi rapu ife tara n'abani ka ò buru anwunta, ooo. O nwebe mgbe m rere udu, ò burò munwa ka i furu

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chinuz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oblion:
OP can lie eh.............
first of all my name is OBINNA, a bonafide ibo guy and enugu indigene,was born and bred in the north though,katsina to be precise
I school in esut (agbani) and I have tour enugu around,this pictures are lies,we wont get it right if we keep posting mirage and lies
If na attention you want..Bro am sorry don't come.looking for it at Enugu..Nobody send you and you name for capital letter..I jst offer mysef as sacrificial lamb shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chinuz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
prettyprecy:

Ure delta Igbo(nt ibo)..and you re proudly opening your mouth to talk about lagos and skyscrapers...mtchm..such is life..if u needed attention..u gat 100% in dz page

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chinuz(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
042 representer, I miss that little paradise mehn especially mama Onyinye food grin grin
Don't tell.me.its the same mama Onyinye close to shoprite..love their food tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by londoner: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Jagabanthelion:
Nothing beautiful here. what is unique abt dualized roads n roundabouts? Stop celebrating normalcy. U guys shd go n properly develop your state n region,rather than build mansions in other lands,n come here to celebrate streetlights n gutters .

But these mansions are in Igboland so I don't get your point. If they were only building in other regions that's another story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 17, 2016
chinuz:
Don't tell.me.its the same mama Onyinye close to shoprite..love their food tho
I dey tell you, I love her vegetable soup die grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Life in Beijing As an International Student. / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.