Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City (80380 Views)

Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Cleaners Mopping The Floor Of Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
scantee:
the last time i drove pass that akwata mgbemene area in 2013 God! I could'nt believe my eye, the way the open that sharp bending corner is amazing...that place use to be a dead zone, Chime really tried, abeg @op go snap that albertina/MFM Bridge in zik avenue area lets see the progress so far..
You see... Testimonies are rolling in..... That Albertina side na another wonder ooo...

If you see old Park now eh.... No more shanty stalls inside the park oo.. But large tarred parking space with security cameras and men on duty... That was one of his last projects before he left office.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by scantee(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Udmaster:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Kai diz is funny o
even our dog abeg snap am join
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by omenka(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bubewilson:
they even manufacture/assemble jeeps, heavy duty trucks and salon cars... http://innosongroup.com/innosonmotors/........

. I read somewhere they recently laid off staff.... Low business patronage I guess.... Plus having not had a grip on the retail side.
Government needs to make a deliberate policy to ensure their patronage, otherwise they can rarely withstand the competition from foreign manufacturers.

Imagine making 80% of all government fleet of vehicles Innoson's... Just imagine what effect that would bring.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Carter4luv(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Enugu too dey do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Oblion(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
OP can lie eh.............
first of all my name is OBINNA, a bonafide ibo guy and enugu indigene,was born and bred in the north though,katsina to be precise
I school in esut (agbani) and I have tour enugu around,this pictures are lies,we wont get it right if we keep posting mirage and lies

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by scantee(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bubewilson:
You see... Testimonies are rolling in..... That Albertina side na another wonder ooo...

If you see old Park now eh.... No more shanty stalls inside the park oo.. But large tarred parking space with security cameras and men on duty... That was one of his last projects before he left office.
i left Enugu 2005 & returned home 2013, due to time i spent only three days (sad) was suprise to see that mayor road is now dual road...believe me chime did well, i happend to know him a bit because he was my uncle family lawyer then, even when he headed one ministry that my elda sis works then, he use to owe them salary a lot before he became State Arthoney.. I was really suprise to see him a changed person/an achiever

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by scantee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oblion:
OP can lie eh.............
first of all my name is OBINNA, a bonafide ibo guy and enugu indigene,was born and bred in the north though,katsina to be precise
I school in esut (agbani) and I have tour enugu around,this pictures are lies,we wont get it right if we keep posting mirage and lies
stop decieving urself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
omenka:
Government needs to make a deliberate policy to ensure their patronage, otherwise they can rarely withstand the competition from foreign manufacturers.

Imagine making 80% of all government fleet of vehicles Innoson's... Just imagine what effect that would bring.
80% you say?.....ethnic bigots will begin to agitate ooo..... Even With 40% they will make enough money no matter how little and start expanding into the retail side of business, ultimately exporting to other countries.... This is an Igbo man oo. He won't wait to be spoon fed to satisfaction before you start seeing results.... Just get him close and he will make good use of what he has.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by MirakleBest(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Guy Abakpa no dey here, all I can see is Ind/layout, new haven, ogui road. Or Abakpa and emene no dey among Enugu city?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Annais(f): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
scantee:
My lovely home state, proudly 042..@op abeg go snap my house @ back of CBN off union bank, okpara avenue.. Make sure u snap my mum join oo
You are from Enugu? That's good.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by osayuwamwen(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Benin city is far more beautiful than this crapy city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by scantee(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Annais:
You are from Enugu? That's good.
yes dear and u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Udmaster(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
osayuwamwen:
Benin city is far more beautiful than this crapy city
Don't You dare Make This TREASON STATEMENT Again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Oblion(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
scantee:
stop decieving urself

I school in esut,in me third year now,and i swear i am typing this right in me school hostel nomeks...........

and I will say again,this pics are lies,agbani,garki,amaechi,holy ghost are they not part of enugu........we celebrate midiocrity and proud over mirage
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by osayuwamwen(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Udmaster:
Don't You dare Make This TREASON STATEMENT Again.
Come to Benin and see things for yr self
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Annais(f): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
scantee:
yes dear and u?
Yes, I am.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by SoNature(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
ifetoyosi:

i hope ure nt talking about d roads am seeing here cos av seen more beta roads...jst visit lagos(ikeja)...nt to talk of island ooo

Which Ikeja? Where my office is or another one? Enugu has very good road networks, oga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chimoskyg(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
No doubt, they got it

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by pamdaniel(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
please show me ogbuete, gariki, agbani, akpugu eke-emene, mchew... if i show una my own state eh
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by MartinsIfeco(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Udmaster:
Enugu City is the Capital of Enugu State.
Another name for the beautiful city is O42 or Coal City.
It is located in South East Nigeria.
Na wea i was born and brought up for Nnamdi Azikiwe RD,BoardMan street.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by scantee(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Annais:

Yes, I am.
wahoo so my Senior Special Adviser na 042 chikala! Nne kedu side ebe isi na 042?
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
You need to show me where I have said anything positive about the North or South West.

I have praised some projects of Fashola, Sullivan, Akpobia .

There is no point celebrating until there is something worthwhile to celebrate.
Afam4eva:

I'm beginning to think you're the same person as Rossikki. You guys have a lot in common i must say. Both of you only have something negative to say when it involves the South East. Both of you claim to be Igbo but have never been seen in any genuine Igbo threads to add your inputs.

@topic
Enugu wu obodo ndi oma. Only time will tell.
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Annais(f): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
scantee:
wahoo so my Senior Special Adviser na 042 chikala! Nne kedu side ebe isi na 042?
Haha!! A bu m onye Awgu. Kedu ebe I si?
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Redfruit(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oblion:

I school in esut,in me third year now,and i swear i am typing this right in me school hostel nomeks...........

and I will say again,this pics are lies,agbani,garki,amaechi,holy ghost are they not part of enugu........we celebrate midiocrity and proud over mirage
Go and learn how to spell properly before coming to rep Esut. Besides, Agbani and Amechi are not parts of Enugu town, they are all suburbs. We are talking about the cities.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by scantee(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Annais:

Haha!! A bu m onye Awgu. Kedu ebe I si?
jesu krist! Same here Onye Awgu, (kedu side isi na Awgu?
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Onyiido: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Everyone is singing how beautiful their state is. When will willy start working on my own state?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by chizobamgbume(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
I just don't like how dirty 9th mile is.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by wilsonbright: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
NakedEve:
Rubbish. Enugu this Enugu DAT.
Mtschew.
Until I begin to see East having skyscrapers like our dear Lagos kiss I will always look at Igbos for what they r.......Backward!

Forget about the skyscrapers or whatsoever... U can't compare 042 to Lagos, Enugu has always been a CLEAN place to be... Unlike Lagos where we have LAWMA working day & night but there's nothing to write home about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Annais(f): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
scantee:
jesu krist! Same here Onye Awgu, (kedu side isi na Awgu?
Mgbowo. Gi?
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by omenka(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bubewilson:
80% you say?.....ethnic bigots will begin to agitate ooo..... Even With 40% they will make enough money no matter how little and start expanding into the retail side of business, ultimately exporting to other countries.... This is an Igbo man oo. He won't wait to be spoon fed to satisfaction before you start seeing results.... Just get him close and he will make good use of what he has.
Regardless, it would be a very good incentive that the government patronises him. Check this out:

The President of the United States
currently uses a Cadillac.

The Emperor of Japan uses a Toyota.

Prime Minister of Italy uses a Maserati.

Prime Minister of Malaysia uses a Proton Perdana.

The President of the Czech Republic
rides a Škoda Superb.

All these are cars from domestic manufacturers. Having the government show them off would give foreigners the confidence they need to purchase same. That is how business works on the international scene. There has to be a domestic "approval" before foreigners could confidently look to you to satisfy their needs.

Imagine what this could do the image of the president in the East if he implements such a policy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by scantee(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Annais:

Mgbowo. Gi?
wahoo so ibu onye mgbowo uzo oche? Mu nwa bu onye Awgu town, do u know Jideofor Hospital by N.A? I guess u follow aki na ukwa junction (The road by the left d enter ur vila? Use to come mgbowo boys & girls for inter house sports. Good 2 knw na ibu nwa nne m nwanyi
Re: PHOTOS: The Beauty Of Enugu City by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
wow wat a beautiful coal city....i will like to visit d state next year on my NYSC period

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Life in Beijing As an International Student. / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / Good Beach: The Newest Beach In Lagos (Stunning Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.