Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander (6822 Views)

Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na so my wife talk am ooOOO...i also get to hear frm others

Check more pix frm my wedding for confirmation

www.nairaland.com/2814773/traditional-white-wedding-pics-photos

Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by donbenedict(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lalasticlala oya come and see food chop...
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by Ojestas(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Yinmu !!

When i eventually see the "replica", i ll b back
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by fhelihx(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mtcheew, replica indeed!
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by Howcomes(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
fhelihx:
Mtcheew, replica indeed!

Haters grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by xpac01(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol. Bro you look more handsome and matured than the streets. You and your wife look so set and cute.

1 Like

Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by fhelihx(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
olulove:

Haters grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

that's the fact...no resemblance
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by oatzeal(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
lol
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by powerfulsettingz: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
another lose clown
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Howcomes:
Replica?

http://www.morelight.ml/2016/01/7-effective-habits-of-eagle-bird-we.html?m=1

A replica is an exact reproduction (as of a painting) executed by the original artist or a copy or reproduction, especially one on a scale smaller than the original. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by Omotayor123(f): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
And yet another one... Op you tried sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
xpac01:
Lol. Bro you look more handsome and matured than the streets. You and your wife look so set and cute.

1000000 likes
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
And yet another one... Op you tried sha tongue

20000000 likes
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
another lose clown

I forgive you and love you with the love of christ...remain rapturable cool
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ojestas:
Yinmu !!

When i eventually see the "replica", i ll b back

Safe journey till you come
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by Richie0974: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
This resemblance stuff seems to be the new definition of plain stupidity.
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chaiiii...people are actually going crazy with this replica stuff!!! SMH

Op u dey kolo,u wey even old pass Olamide,instead of u spooning and cuddling ur new wife u are here busy finding cheap publicity.....
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by MissSlimbody(f): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na one person they create all this yeye thread Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo undecided

Check the FTC on this and check the FTC on the threads where he claimed to look like tekno.

Same person calling on lalasticlala.
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by tempem: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
another lose clown
Thats the trend!!

But wait.. I think, we need it.. Man just have to laugh nah... It's better than having a news that "The replica of so, so, so is dead!!"
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
OK... what's the idea
What's with all this replica talk?

Even if u look like Jesus, so FWhat?
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by Mhizkel(f): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Another one?
Hey man! You're too matured for this.
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by 9niceguy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
Not that goat smiling in black jacket/suit? But the second picture really looks like LAwma ambassador
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
kallmemrB:
Chaiiii...people are actually going crazy with this replica stuff!!! SMH

Op u dey kolo,u wey even old pass Olamide,instead of u spooning and cuddling ur new wife u are here busy finding cheap publicity.....

Whats your definition of pubilicity? Sadist!!!?
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
9niceguy:
Not that goat smiling in black jacket/suit? But the second picture really looks like LAwma ambassador
Its the whole of Your generation that are goats nd cow...idiat
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mhizkel:
Another one?
Hey man! You're too matured for this.
Noted!
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
olulove:

Whats your definition of pubilicity? Sadist!!!?
you are trying to sell ur image as a certified Mumu
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by olulove(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
kallmemrB:
you are trying to sell ur image as a certified Mumu
Sir with due repect permit me to say u r very very stewpeed...did i tag or drag you into this post?
Re: Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander by 9niceguy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
olulove:

Its the whole of Your generation that are goats nd cow...idiat
E pain u enter bone marrow

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Sugar Mummy On Nairaland - Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt / I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? / Threesha's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.