Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics (995 Views)

Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by stephenduru: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is so touching. I thought tears are for the brides. Dunno the couple but Adeola and John tied the knot few days ago. You see the face of the groom? Adorable.

See photos above

Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by henchamb(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tears of joy
Maybe the bride twisted him before she agreed
Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by Olarajee(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
How is that crying?

Just some emotional overheating.
Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by kilode100(f): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Abeggi.
Na this kain Man go womanise pass.

I am not moved.

19 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by Patented: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
He's crying due to the pain of lost freedom! grin

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by smileyz16(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
gberudani ALERT
Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by ronald4lif(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Patented:
He's crying due to the pain of lost freedom! grin

grin

Sounds funny but don't think so. If he knew his freedom would be lost he wouldn't have taken a leap in the first place. Probably a tears of joy.
Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
It only happens wen u marry the woman of ur dreams

But make d bride no go dey misbhave o

A man like dis who is emotional needs lots of attention nd care

she is to be his mum wife frnd bst frnd nd sister
Happy for them

2 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilode100:
Abeggi.

I am not moved.

Babe, you're so right.

2 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by YankeeJoe(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
kilode100:
Abeggi.

I am not moved.

kilode>wetin happen? Wel, him de cry because he don enta one-chance or maybe dem don too chop d woman for am.. Hahaha
Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by mikolo80: 3:06am On Jan 17, 2016
Mtscheeewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Right Or Wrong?:Nigerian Groom Crying At His Wedding While Holding His Wife(pics by Funminicrown: 4:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Photographers and craziness are inseparable...check the 2nd pics.gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Male Neighbor My Age Just Looks At Me And Never Speaks To Me? / Who Among You Has Got These Qualities? / What Would You Have Done To Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.