Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing (8805 Views)

Breaking News: Chevron Suffers Another Attack From Niger Delta Avengers / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) / Tompolo: Militants Intensify Attacks On Oil Pipelines, oil companies shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by ejiinii: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
This week is a very bad week for Buhari.

1, he was frustrated by chibok girls there parents

2, international embarrassment loss of budget

3, exposed of the propaganda against dasuki by snail speed

4, Niger delta bombing of pipe line

The tyrants fit resign oh the trouble his too much for him

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by Legitbaba(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
I just dey feel bad for d Nigerian military... There will b no time to relax in d barracks.... There will b no time to dey walka with camouflage any how dey make pple do frog jumb...
If u are not in d north east... U r gonna b in d Ss..
Goodluck to dem..

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by Pidggin(f): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Buhariiiiii humble thyself

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by Rucheen(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Militants back to the creek
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by MrALIVE: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vulu:
DESTROY ALL THE DAMNED PIPELINES. LET THE DAN FODIANS GO AND PLANT GROUNDNUT AND LET HUNGER BEFALL THE OSUNS WHO HAVE SWORN NEVER TO PLANT COCOA AGAIN IN THEIR LIFETIME. NANSENSE!
you are what I call MUFU!!!
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by MrALIVE: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
skimarvel:
Mention one atrocity this administration has not committed..All in the name of fighting corruption... This their handshake don pass elbow dey extend go cheek!!
you are part of the problem to be solved with views like this
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by ehissi(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Finally! He has chosen to display a remarkable amount of stupidity by creating a face-off between him and Niger-delta militants!!

Of what benefit is to be had by breaking whatever existing relationships that exist between him and the Leaders of the Militants!!

He is busy looking for figures and legacies of the last government to destroy; I pity him greatly!!

God has given him a second chance to right whatever wrongs of 1984 and he chooses to use it to create enmity with people who have a capacity for warfare!!

What will other militants watching on the side say; will Buhari be willing to turn the South-south to warzone like maiduguri in the name of a vendetta/witch-hunting against what appear to be known figures associated with the last administration

At a time when the Nation is experiencing trying financial times; he is busy creating tension amongst militant leaders, when oil production/extraction drops, how will he fund the budget?? By borrowing another #2trillion Naira??

Now foreign/international businesses on Nigerian soil cannot take their money outta the country because of his awkward Foreign exchange policy! As at last 2 months, foreign airlines want to withdraw their presence and focus elsewhere; meanwhile, the same man is asking for foreign investors to come in!!!

He was kicked out by "little" babangida in 1985 because he refused to listen, and now he is about to make the same mistake again!!

May God help him. May God help Nigeria!!!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by jamesversion: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
oduastates:

Ode have you taken a look at the federal budget and where most of the money is coming from?
We cannot wait for that day to come

We are talking something serious and you are mentioning budget. Why did the govt have to withdraw the budget if it was feasible.

You should tell your SWest governors to plant cocoa and stop depending on others for free money. If this oil was in yorubaland, you sleasy devils would have monopolised everything.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by MrALIVE: 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
I pity these militants..nobody can be bigger than the state not even the president..when the chips are down,they will know that they are dealing with a former military ruler
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by MissAmaka: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tearg1:

if they dare return to the creek, it will be hell on earth... over 1000 souls will be lost... we are fed up of war.

some want to experience it so for them is about to kick off.
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by MissAmaka: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrALIVE:
I pity these militants..nobody can be bigger than the state not even the president..when the chips are down,they will know that they are dealing with a former military ruler

buhari proves he is bigger than the country by disobeying the court order so what nonsense are you saying?

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by Remii(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Otenestbestyaho:
Great news!!! Let's us see how buhari will feed northerners with oyel money!!!

All the oil pipe lines should be destroyed, supported!!!
this will only pollute the area of the bombers, we are not even selling the one already produced, it will also reduce derivation of Delta State, state get paid based on production share contributed, other states may be told to fill short fall, and worst case lead to oil price increase, which is desirable. finally culprit will be apprehended.
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by skimarvel: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrALIVE:
you are part of the problem to be solved with views like this
refrain from quoting me dude!!!All this e-rats that don't have conscience.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by Camola(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
God Bless Nigeria
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by olaboy33(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
Otenestbestyaho:
Great news!!! Let's us see how buhari will feed northerners with oyel money!!!

All the oil pipe lines should be destroyed, supported!!!

and this youngman up here wd be the first to wail when naira falls against dollar!!!
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by MissAmaka: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
olaboy33:

and this youngman up here wd be the first to wail when naira falls against dollar!!!

for your mind abi?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by knightsTempler: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari is not wise, he wants to take everyone on- (Boko Haram, IPOB, Niger Delta militant, etc) all this when the state of the economy is in dire trouble, falling oil price, depleted foreign reserve, inflation due to the continue sliding on the naira against major currencies. I just hope he doesn't destroy our economy before 2019, cuz he seems hell bent to the part of destruction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by Goke7: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
We now know why our refineries can never work, we are own problems. There are many sides am seeing to this violence, its not just tompolo, guess some folks are trying hard to get back at this govt.
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by inlandtaipan: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari has so far spent lesser time on governance than chasing shadows, he will not get it easy. I pray for the country.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by Ugonnax: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
knightsTempler:
Buhari is not wise, he wants to take everyone on- (Boko Haram, IPOB, Niger Delta militant, etc) all this when the state of the economy is in dire trouble, falling oil price, depleted foreign reserve, inflation due to the continue sliding on the naira against major currencies. I just hope he doesn't destroy our economy before 2019, cuz he seems hell bent to the part of destruction.

You forget Shia...Iran.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by iokpebholo: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrALIVE:
if he is a former military ruler then who is obasanjo?go and ask any soldier who served in d creeks during objs time.even wit 10 buhari put togeda,its better we apply wisdam as a nation.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by SmartMugu: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
missKiffy:
What does this people want sef sad I know some people will be happy
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by nabiz(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrALIVE:
...don't u think for now bokoharam is bigger than Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by missKiffy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=SmartMugu post=42042049][/quote]
undecided
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by Dmano: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
I hope this govt knows dat fighting everybody at d same time will not give them any good result

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by Remii(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
iokpebholo:
if he is a former military ruler then who is obasanjo?go and ask any soldier who served in d creeks during objs time.even wit 10 buhari put togeda,its better we apply wisdam as a nation.
anyway, asaki dokubo cooled down after encounter with obj 's arrest sha

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by bobbynathus: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
May God help this country, can there be PEACE for once? If it's not Boko, it is the militants, or Biafra agitators or OPC
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by iokpebholo: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Remii:
anyway, asaki dokubo cooled down after encounter with obj 's arrest sha
He embraced amnesty but my candid advice is government should apply wisdom.am from Niger delta and I know wat am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by adexdon(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
don't understand Nigeria again
Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by ERAKAMUS: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrALIVE:
PITY YOURSELF.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News: Chevron, Oil Companies Shutdown As Militants Intensify Bombing by mightyokwy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vulu:

THEY WANT YOU TO GET DOWN OUR LAZY ASSES AND STARTING PLANTING COCOA. GO AND PLANT COCOAAAAAAAAAAAAA! E HARD?!!!

WHERE IS APCCRIMESHHD, APCZOMBIE, MAGICBISHOP SEF?
Guy u got me cracking. Chai naija una fit kill me with laugh. So the days of our oyel money is over. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. / President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference / Buhari Signs 2021 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.