Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds (4820 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi "On A Platter Of Gold" Cover – How Jonathan Won & Lost Nigeria / See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
I opened this thread to showcase the beauty of Owerri city

Please join me in appreciating the beauty of this city. wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by fiftynaira(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Cc: ujoatu
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
shocked

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice landscape wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
cool

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
CC

WIZGUY69,ODVanguard,Mxrep,bloodyblogger,OgbeifunErom,Flyoruboy,apholaryn,rhymaster,Ugomba,Hafter1,Keystonn

Please let's appreciate this beautiful city

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Vulu: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
ABAGWORO IS THAT NOT YOUR FELLOW APC ZOMBIE LAUGHING AT YOUR APC STATE?

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Keystonn: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lalasticlala , mynd44, seun , come and call ur tribe man to order ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Keystonn:
Lalasticlala , mynd44, seun , come and call ur tribe man to order ooo

What's wrong with you? Did I insult anyone
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by tobtap: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
nawa ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vulu:
ABAGWORO IS THAT NOT YOUR FELLOW APC ZOMBIE LAUGHING AT YOUR APC STATE?

I don't support APC.You can check my old posts to confirm that

Please don't derail this beautiful thread.I just want us to appreciate this beautiful city
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by WIZGUY69(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin. lmfao.
God bless you op. that's the owerri I know. the city of silver, diamond & gold.
Next is Aba. the biggest slum in Africa.
stay tuned wink

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by ODVanguard: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaakulator4:
CC

WIZGUY69,ODVanguard,Mxrep,bloodyblogger,OgbeifunErom,Flyoruboy,apholaryn,rhymaster,Ugomba,Hafter1,Keystonn

Lol. Guy, is your middlename 'the terminator'? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
shocked

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by WIZGUY69(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin. lmfao.
God bless you op. that's the owerri I know. the city of silver, diamond & gold.
stay tuned wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Beautiful

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Flyoruboy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaakulator4:
CC

From umundula orji owerri north with love grin

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
WIZGUY69:
grin. lmfao.

God bless you op.
that's the owerri I know.
the city of silver, diamond & gold.

stay tuned wink

Please tag more people.Let's appreciate this beautiful city
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Keystonn: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaakulator4:

What's wrong with you? Did I insult anyone

Same way my slum thread was removed without me throwing insult at anyone

Even though I have a source (Wikipedia )
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
wink

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
The mods need to move this to the front page.This is a beautiful thread

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
ODVanguard:

Lol. Guy, is your middlename 'the terminator'? cheesy

I'm only appreciating the beauty of the city wink

Please tag more people, let's appreciate beauty.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by shizzy7(f): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
This thread should be closed....

The Op is just looking for trouble...
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
shizzy7:
This thread should be closed....

The Op is just looking for trouble...

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Karlovich: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Useless thread from an ewedu brain

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Karlovich:
Useless thread from an ewedu brain

You're a jealous 3d10t

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Karlovich: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
kaakulator4:

You're a jealous 3d10t
perhaps these pictures will serve as ur dinner. Dummkopf

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Liberty101: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
I know this op is looking for trouble, but please let my Igbo folks just ignore him. Let him enjoy his thread.

#peace
#saynototribalism
#liberty

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Keystonn: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mynd44 the Yoruba mod wouldn't see this thread to remove now ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People / Who Did This To Buhari Will Not Make Heaven / What They Expected From North Vs What They Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.