Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds (4821 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi "On A Platter Of Gold" Cover – How Jonathan Won & Lost Nigeria / See Amazing Pictures Of Owerri During Today's Sanitation Exercise / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Bishops10(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Saw these places when I visited Op's state last week.

But wait oo

Is Rochas Working?
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by highpriest4: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Biu2fu
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Keystonn:
Mynd44 the Yoruba mod wouldn't see this thread to remove now ...

Why are you crying? grin cheesy

Is there anything wrong in celebrating beauty?
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 17, 2016
Kogi State is undeveloped, but it's not this dirty. Na wa oooo see dirts everywhere.
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 17, 2016
Anyone who's looking for pictures of this beautiful city should reference this thread.Just type kaakulator4 in the search bar and find the thread

Aba is next.Coming soon wink
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by OgbeifunErom: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Flyoruboy:

From umundula orji owerri north with love grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Dirty filthy things

Ipob people are very horrible and dirty beings

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please let's appreciate the beauty of Imo state

The eastern heartland cool
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Just wanted to let y'all know Onitsha will be coming soon.I wanted to do Aba but I've decided to save the best for the last wink
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by scholes0(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lmao.....
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by lacasera14(m): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Op your left balls for making me waste my mb on this priceless piece of poo.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by oduastates: 2:21am On Feb 12, 2016
See as these people pack dirty put for shop like display.
Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by LoveMachine(m): 2:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Liberty101:
I know this op is looking for trouble, but please let my Igbo folks just ignore him. Let him enjoy his thread.

#peace
#saynototribalism
#liberty

The bimonthly race to the bottom has begun. This section will soon be flooded with threads where people attempt to embarrass one another. Not realizing slums make us all look bad. The same people who were yelling Buhari paints us in a negative light are the same people making slum threads. we gotta do better.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds by chinuz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lmfao..Lord will deliver us all...Hahahah..some roads fit get professional car pushers incase ur car gets stuck in the mud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Aminu Waziri Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Is it true that the whole of the South west is smaller than Niger state? / What They Expected From North Vs What They Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.